Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Haleigh Cummings Father and Step Mother Arrested!

Petra
    Petra

Haleigh Cummings Father and Step Mother Arrested! Empty Haleigh Cummings Father and Step Mother Arrested!

Post  Petra Tue 23 Feb 2010, 2:29 am

After months and months of no headway in trying to find little 5 year old Haleigh Cummings from Satsuma Florida today came news that Ronald Cummings and his wife Misty Croslin Cummings have been arrested for trafficking prescription drugs. Both are being held on 8 counts each for selling to undercover cops. Misty's bail is set a $1.1 million.

But theres more! Misty has requested Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla to get her out and no less with terms too. OMG! She wants a contract that he'll bond her, get her out and no matter what he won't pull her bond. Padilla says he will get her out, BUT, he wants something firm on the table about what she knows about what happened to Haleigh or it's no deal.

Croslin's Mom added via jailhouse video that if Padilla gets her out, he's going to locate all of her family to California no less.

Misty told her parents she wants them to get her out and first and nevermind her brother who's been in jail for awhile or the fact that she ratted on him and got him there. It's a ME FIRST thing all the way.

However, as to what happened to Haleigh I hate to even think about it. I sure hope the answer isn't so far away and I pray it's good news too, if that's possible. But to find her alive right about now seems the most hopeful outcome.

Petra
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Haleigh Cummings Father and Step Mother Arrested! Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings Father and Step Mother Arrested!

Post  Calibabe Tue 23 Feb 2010, 3:53 pm

Petra wrote:After months and months of no headway in trying to find little 5 year old Haleigh Cummings from Satsuma Florida today came news that Ronald Cummings and his wife Misty Croslin Cummings have been arrested for trafficking prescription drugs. Both are being held on 8 counts each for selling to undercover cops. Misty's bail is set a $1.1 million.

But theres more! Misty has requested Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla to get her out and no less with terms too. OMG! She wants a contract that he'll bond her, get her out and no matter what he won't pull her bond. Padilla says he will get her out, BUT, he wants something firm on the table about what she knows about what happened to Haleigh or it's no deal.

Croslin's Mom added via jailhouse video that if Padilla gets her out, he's going to locate all of her family to California no less.

Misty told her parents she wants them to get her out and first and nevermind her brother who's been in jail for awhile or the fact that she ratted on him and got him there. It's a ME FIRST thing all the way.

However, as to what happened to Haleigh I hate to even think about it. I sure hope the answer isn't so far away and I pray it's good news too, if that's possible. But to find her alive right about now seems the most hopeful outcome.

Petra

Petra,

I have thought that those two "parents" and I use that term loosely for these two people, have always known what the reasons were as to why their daughter disappeared. I hate to say it but I feel she will be found, like Caylee Anthony, and it will be the fault of the parents or if they were involved with drugs as was apparent to me right from the get go, she could have been kidnapped as payment for a long over due debt, but I don't think so. I just get the feeling that this child is no longer here. I have almost always been dead (no pun intended) spot on in these types of cases. I just get the feeling and I can't explain it when it does happen and makes the news. It is an ice cold feeling that comes over me when I see the child and then the parent. If that doesn't happen, then the child is usually found alive. Don't ask me why. I don't know. It has always been that way. With Elizabeth Smart I never got the feeling that she was dead.

Either way, I wish Padilla would not bail her out, unless before bailing her out that she gives the info on where the child is and that the police go and find her body. Under FL law because she is the spouse she can't testify against her huband.

Messed up situation all the way around and unfortunately, I think as I said, the child will be located either in a swamp or some other unforgiving place that not even you would put your trash. Sad. Crying or Very sad
    Petra
    Petra

Haleigh Cummings Father and Step Mother Arrested! Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings Father and Step Mother Arrested!

Post  Petra Thu 25 Feb 2010, 4:54 am

Calibabe,

Nancy Grace has been hot on the trail with her investigators and I have no idea what's coming next. But Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings were not married at the time of Haleigh's disappearance so they are free to testify against each other.

As of today Misty's attorney said he doesn't want Bounty Hunter Padilla to mess with his client because he's concerned he's going to have problems because Padilla would be free to talk to the press about anything Misty might say leaving the attorney with unadequate room to defend her.

I've thought all along there was a strong possibility Haleigh was murdered or sold for drugs, but I get nothing on the radar about her and haven't since she went missing, so I agree with you, I don't think she's here. But as for getting anything definitive I guess it's going to depend on what the consequences would be if Misty gives them the truth about what happened to her.

I've been following the news on this case for a long time and yet yesterday out of nowhere they said Ron had called Misty 20 times from work before coming home the night Haleigh went missing and he couldn't reach her. So he called her brother to do a welfare check and he went to the house, found it dark, banged on the door and waited and there was no indication anyone was home. And isn't it strange that's coming out now? Meanwhile, Misty is pointing fingers at Ron's cousin who's been interviewed twice and thought not to be a person of interest.

As for the natural father, I get a lot of question marks with him. He knows something of that I feel certain, but I'm not sure what it might be. And looking at the police video's of their drugs deals you'd swear those two hadn't a care in the world. They looked marvelously healthy and happy too. And there's no mention of what happened to his son at present.

But if Padilla doesn't bail Misty out, I think those two will be cooling their heels for awhile and we may never know what happened to Haleigh.

Petra
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Thu 25 Feb 2010, 2:53 pm

Petra wrote:Calibabe,

Nancy Grace has been hot on the trail with her investigators and I have no idea what's coming next. But Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings were not married at the time of Haleigh's disappearance so they are free to testify against each other.

As of today Misty's attorney said he doesn't want Bounty Hunter Padilla to mess with his client because he's concerned he's going to have problems because Padilla would be free to talk to the press about anything Misty might say leaving the attorney with unadequate room to defend her.

I've thought all along there was a strong possibility Haleigh was murdered or sold for drugs, but I get nothing on the radar about her and haven't since she went missing, so I agree with you, I don't think she's here. But as for getting anything definitive I guess it's going to depend on what the consequences would be if Misty gives them the truth about what happened to her.

I've been following the news on this case for a long time and yet yesterday out of nowhere they said Ron had called Misty 20 times from work before coming home the night Haleigh went missing and he couldn't reach her. So he called her brother to do a welfare check and he went to the house, found it dark, banged on the door and waited and there was no indication anyone was home. And isn't it strange that's coming out now? Meanwhile, Misty is pointing fingers at Ron's cousin who's been interviewed twice and thought not to be a person of interest.

As for the natural father, I get a lot of question marks with him. He knows something of that I feel certain, but I'm not sure what it might be. And looking at the police video's of their drugs deals you'd swear those two hadn't a care in the world. They looked marvelously healthy and happy too. And there's no mention of what happened to his son at present.

But if Padilla doesn't bail Misty out, I think those two will be cooling their heels for awhile and we may never know what happened to Haleigh.

Petra

Petra,

So now the statement from the I would get the father about calling the brother after not being able to reach her and doing a welfare check. Why didn't he call the police if he was that concerned? Oh yeah, I forgot they had drugs somewhere in the house. Rolling Eyes

I too hope that Padilla doesn't get involved. He supposedly has said that he wants to help George and Cindy Anthony, who house just got foreclosed on. I would have thought with the father a retired police officer and the mother a nurse that they would have had a pretty good income. However, I guess when you are spending it on attorneys for your daughter who murdered you granddaughter it goes away pretty quick. They have indicated that they don't want his help because they think that he betrayed their daughter. Rolling Eyes

I hope Misty and Ron stay in jail. That is where they belong. Unless and until one of them can give concrete information as to where their daughter is, if she is alive, then I would let one go. Other than that, they should just sit there and think about what they have done to that child. I just don't understand how parents can do that to a child. I really don't.
    Petra
    Petra

Post  Petra Fri 26 Feb 2010, 12:10 am

Hi Calibabe,

Regarding the Anthony's, he had not been a police officer for at least six years or more and he worked as a carpenter helping set up performance stages. They had a rocky time in their marriage and they split and then they had a credit card debt of $40,000 Casey created as one of the many debts she gave them. I've read every piece of evidence submitted in that case, all of the interviews and I am more than curious as to how the trial will be orchestrated and whether or not she'll get life or the death penalty.

The issue about the phone calls & all with Ron and Misty Cummings I think might have been held by the police as the always hold back some case info and there was mention just once at the onset that the police removed the walls around the shower looking for Haleigh, but I think they weren't looking for her there, but drugs. And either during that early morning or the next night they took the police cadaver dogs to a nearby garbage dumpster and the dogs picked up the scent of a deceased person, but from there the trail went cold.

What happens to children in America is unreal. Yesterday I heard about a pediatrician in Delaware who was arrested for molesting over 100 children. Some were infants and the kids were up to age 13. Complaints have been filed on him for 5 or 6 years and no one would do anything until now and the scum actually filmed many of the incidents as well and this all happened during routine office visits. Now some of the parents must come forward and see the films and ID their children.

I'm sure he won't be out in the general public for a long time.

Petra

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 5:12 am