Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+8
Barbara
Vim/PA
Betty in Texas
LindaMarie
socalshakin
mcyoung/tx
Paula/ swNM
RIG
12 posters

Dust in the Wind...

RIG
    RIG

Dust in the Wind... Empty Dust in the Wind...

Post  RIG Thu 18 Feb 2010, 2:03 am

I had an odd dream the other night, where most of the eastern US (according to the morning news/in dream) was blanketed in 2 to 3 inches of a fine talc like grey dust, gov. agencies/scientists were baffled saying they had no idea where it came from... End Dream...
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Dust in the Wind... Empty Hi RIG

Post  Paula/ swNM Thu 18 Feb 2010, 3:23 am

This really gets my attention! It was sometime in the late 1980's or early 90's that I had the strangest dream about some kind of "dust" covering corn fields in the Midwest. It was as if I were seeing it on the TV news. Corn was tall and it was late summer in the dream. In reality I dreamed it about midwinter. We were in northern MN then and the land was deep in snow. I have never forgotten that dream- gave me a very uneasy feeling.
    Blessed be- Paula.
    mcyoung/tx
    mcyoung/tx

Dust in the Wind... Empty Re: Dust in the Wind...

Post  mcyoung/tx Thu 18 Feb 2010, 5:42 am

Volcanic ash perhaps? Or another China Dust cloud? Just speculating...
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Thu 18 Feb 2010, 5:48 am

mcyoung/tx wrote:Volcanic ash perhaps? Or another China Dust cloud? Just speculating...

Hmm, both very interesting possibilities. I know the East Coast lacks the ability for volcanic activity since it's so far away from the plate boundaries (or so I've read), perhaps from a large eruption on the West Coast or Yellowstone?
    LindaMarie
    LindaMarie

Post  LindaMarie Thu 18 Feb 2010, 6:01 pm

Last weekend had a dream where I was outside looking up at the sky where there were numerous UFOs and what looked like fighter planes around them. I called hubby to come look. However, by the time he got out, there was a ceiling of white blocking the view to the sky and the ground had been covered in what could have been snow or a white powder.
    RIG
    RIG

Post  RIG Thu 18 Feb 2010, 10:11 pm

RIG wrote:I had an odd dream the other night, where most of the eastern US (according to the morning news/in dream) was blanketed in 2 to 3 inches of a fine talc like grey dust, gov. agencies/scientists were baffled saying they had no idea where it came from... End Dream...

Interesting, thanks for the input!... corn fields always creep me out a little bit anyway... read Children of the Corn years ago... Wink

Oops... that should have been Paula I was "quoting"... sorry...
    RIG
    RIG

Post  RIG Thu 18 Feb 2010, 10:26 pm

socalshakin wrote:
    mcyoung/tx wrote:Volcanic ash perhaps? Or another China Dust cloud? Just speculating...

Hmm, both very interesting possibilities. I know the East Coast lacks the ability for volcanic activity since it's so far away from the plate boundaries (or so I've read), perhaps from a large eruption on the West Coast or Yellowstone?

MC and SocalShakin... something volcanic/Yellowstone was my first thought as well but am nebulous about it as the "official" word was "we have no idea"...

Plus there was an image of a foot print in the dust on the report that reminded me of the classic image of the print left by our moon missions...

Now, either way, something volcanic, something lunar, or something else... what perplexes me most about the dream is the "official line" of not knowing...
    RIG
    RIG

Post  RIG Thu 18 Feb 2010, 10:30 pm

LindaMarie wrote:Last weekend had a dream where I was outside looking up at the sky where there were numerous UFOs and what looked like fighter planes around them. I called hubby to come look. However, by the time he got out, there was a ceiling of white blocking the view to the sky and the ground had been covered in what could have been snow or a white powder.

That's darned peculiar! Thanks for the input...

It occurs to me that if it were from some ET event that was cloaked from us, then the standard message through mainstream news would be one of misdirection, manipulation, and denial... like saying "we don't know" when they do...
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Fri 19 Feb 2010, 12:09 am

In the past I have had several dreams about "snow" but when I picked it up, it wasn't cold and it was more like dust than the wet stuff. It was white like snow but wasn't. I didn't get a location and felt it probably was here in Texas...and kids we don't get much snow down in this part of Tejas!

Did not think about it being volcanic dust--they say Yellowstone would dump ash on us. One time we had a covering of ash from a volcano in Mexico. We also got some ash from Mt. St. Helens too.
    Betty in Texas
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Post  Paula/ swNM Fri 19 Feb 2010, 6:26 am

RIG wrote:
    RIG wrote:I had an odd dream the other night, where most of the eastern US (according to the morning news/in dream) was blanketed in 2 to 3 inches of a fine talc like grey dust, gov. agencies/scientists were baffled saying they had no idea where it came from... End Dream...

Interesting, thanks for the input!... corn fields always creep me out a little bit anyway... read Children of the Corn years ago... Wink

Hi RIG
    If corn fields creep you out then don't drive across Iowa at midsummer, especially on the little country roads. Cornfields go on for miles and miles without a break. In early evening they cast strange patterns across the roads in the fading light. If you get out of the car and listen to the wind through the corn the rustling leaves sound like voices. The old joke in the Midwest goes "Never tell secrets in a corn field because corn had ears!"
    Blessings- Paula.
    RIG
    RIG

Post  RIG Fri 19 Feb 2010, 1:07 pm

Paula/ swNM wrote:
    RIG wrote:

Hi RIG
    If corn fields creep you out then don't drive across Iowa at midsummer, especially on the little country roads. Cornfields go on for miles and miles without a break. In early evening they cast strange patterns across the roads in the fading light. If you get out of the car and listen to the wind through the corn the rustling leaves sound like voices. The old joke in the Midwest goes "Never tell secrets in a corn field because corn had ears!"
    Blessings- Paula.

Heh! A few years back I drove cross country and went through Indiana and Iowa, it was getting late and I was hungry so I stopped at a middle of nowhere town because the sign said they had a Subway sandwhich shop... I got turned around (took a right instead of a left) and ended up at truckstop diner that was oddly populated by Arabs who were all giving me the hairy eyeball, so I left thinking that was creepy...

I then found the Subway and had dinner in the parking lot as the sun was setting and I realized that the town looked perfect, no garbage anywhere, perfect landscaping, no buildings in disrepair... then I noticed this quaint little town was surrounded by corn fields as far as the eye could see, and not a soul around... I decided to hit the road and put as much distance between me and that place as I could... It was just plain creepy!... affraid

Wink
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Post  Vim/PA Fri 19 Feb 2010, 4:45 pm

Is it possible the dust is covering the earth in a different dimension?
    Like something HAS erupted, in the spiritual dimension.
    And we are seeing the fallout as dust on this plane Question
    Just a thought.
    It just plain FEELs volcanic sometimes.
    Upheaval within.
    Vim
    Barbara
    Barbara

Dust in the Wind... Empty Re, the Dust.

Post  Barbara Fri 19 Feb 2010, 5:50 pm

Hmm. This is very interesting. The thing is, last year both my daughter & I had (separate, months apart) dreams of going outside, and a baffling layer of fine grey dust was over everything. But we live in England - not earthquake prone, and no volcanoes in Britain! My first confused thought, in the dream, was 'snow??' So I bent down to pick some up, and it was just very fine grey ash, like wood ash. It didn't feel symbolic (eg, of fallout), and I had no feeling of danger or that it was toxic. I still don't know what on earth it could be. The sky was normal, not particularly dark.
    *mystified*.

Barbara
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Post  Vim/PA Fri 19 Feb 2010, 9:15 pm

Here's a thought.

Vibhuti.

It is a sacred ash used for healing.
    The India guru's manifest it.
    Since you felt no fear about it.
    It is a whitish gray ash, very fine.
    It is associated with worship of Shiva, the destroyer.
    Shivaratri is being celebrated in India this month.

Maybe our Mother Earth is covered with the sacred ash, and her healing is on the way... just really want to see the positive with this one!

Dust in the Wind... Vibhuti3_full
    Image source: http://www.nancyburson.com/pages/fineart.html
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Post  Paula/ swNM Sat 20 Feb 2010, 3:17 am

RIG wrote:
    Paula/ swNM wrote:
    RIG wrote:

Hi RIG
    Blessings- Paula.

Heh! A few years back I drove cross country and went through Indiana and Iowa, it was getting late and I was hungry so I stopped at a middle of nowhere town because the sign said they had a Subway sandwhich shop... I got turned around (took a right instead of a left) and ended up at truckstop diner that was oddly populated by Arabs who were all giving me the hairy eyeball, so I left thinking that was creepy...

I then found the Subway and had dinner in the parking lot as the sun was setting and I realized that the town looked perfect, no garbage anywhere, perfect landscaping, no buildings in disrepair... then I noticed this quaint little town was surrounded by corn fields as far as the eye could see, and not a soul around... I decided to hit the road and put as much distance between me and that place as I could... It was just plain creepy!... affraid

Wink

Hi RIG-
    Too funny!! I think you wandered into the "Cornfield Triangle" aka "The Midwest Triangle". The exact boundaries are somewhat indistinct, but they are roughly somewhere in IN, IL and IA. While not as well known as the more famous Bermuda Triangle, I assure you the Cornfield triangle does exist. I have been through it many times. In fact, I was born in the IN portion of the Triangle- that probably renders me somewhat less sensitive to its weirder effects.
    Blessings- Paula. (I am going to have to figure out how to use those little emoticons- I feel like I am missing something .....)
    Lar
    Lar

Post  Lar Sun 21 Feb 2010, 12:14 am

my thoughts were volcanic as well

could it be that world communications are limited resulting in us not knowing what the cause or source of the dust is
    Kate in AZ

Post  Kate in AZ Sun 21 Feb 2010, 2:22 am

I remember when Mt. St. Helen's erupted (I'm a Washington State native), the ash went round the world. Yes, most of the state itself got the greatest ash deposit- especially Yakima and Seattle- but the ash settled all accross the midwest. I think that even parts of Europe got hit!
    Vicky
    Vicky

Post  Vicky Sun 21 Feb 2010, 11:06 am

Barbara wrote:Hmm. This is very interesting. The thing is, last year both my daughter & I had (separate, months apart) dreams of going outside, and a baffling layer of fine grey dust was over everything. But we live in England - not earthquake prone, and no volcanoes in Britain! My first confused thought, in the dream, was 'snow??' So I bent down to pick some up, and it was just very fine grey ash, like wood ash. It didn't feel symbolic (eg, of fallout), and I had no feeling of danger or that it was toxic. I still don't know what on earth it could be. The sky was normal, not particularly dark.
    *mystified*.

Barbara

Hello, Mum Smile
    In my dream, there were American government people that we were planning to meet later, so I wondered if it had something to do with the U.S although I was in my back garden in England at the time. Not sure...
    Barbara
    Barbara

Dust in the Wind... Empty Volcanic-type ash dreams thread from February

Post  Barbara Sat 17 Apr 2010, 8:20 pm

Hello,

Two months ago, a lot of us posted here about seeing a fine white/grey ash over everything....we couldn't figure out what it meant! Makes interesting reading now that we have a cloud of ash over the United Kingdom. It's high in the air, true, and not visible on the ground, but I suppose our dreaming minds had to show it in some simple picture that we could retain? I remember thinking at the time, 'That's strange, because there are no volcanoes in Britain, so it doesn't make sense!' Surprised Also, remember that web bots mention of some kind of 'toxic cloud' travelling round the world? Maybe that's what they were picking up.

Barbara
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Sun 18 Apr 2010, 2:16 am

They say that the Iceland eruption especially if the other two go will put enough ash into the air that it will circle the earth and not only Europe will be effected but also the US too. We may have a cooler than normal summer because of the dust in the wind. I guess we all were thinking of Mt St Helens or Mt Hood or perhaps Yellowstone but few were thinking Iceland. I have been reading a lot of serious worldwide repercussions from this eruption.

Perhaps the dream I had of warm snow may be volcanic ash.
    Betty
    Barbara
    Barbara

Post  Barbara Sun 18 Apr 2010, 3:00 pm

Yes, I've been reading up on it, too. The longer the present eruption goes on, the more likely it is that the others nearby will blow, because of the pressure created. It's interesting that Rig saw the *Eastern* part of the US covered with a layer of ash, because that's just where it would be carried from Iceland.

Barbara
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Mon 19 Apr 2010, 12:31 am

I read something on the passing of Nibiru, which has a "tail" much as a comet does, that would cause a dust to fall on us in the days before it brought serious upheaval. According to what I read, the magnetic pull of that celestial body would cause all the symptoms we feel now, amplifying them the closer it got.

But, like most things that have no hard facts to them, it is left in the realm of "fiction". I don't believe that though, especially when that "body" has a place in every ancient culture worldwide and each had a name for it.
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Mon 19 Apr 2010, 7:53 pm

I have been studying world history, archeology, anthropology and mythology for 50 years now, and you are absolutely right about the fact that "the destroyer" is mentioned or referred to all over the world in most myths and religions. The proponderance of evidence is there, and like most other things of importance, the governments of the world are flat lying to the sheeple of this planet about the danger that is out there. I for one do believe that Nibiru is nearing our planet and that the havoc which will be caused by its passing will indeed be severe.

God I hope I am flat wrong but the evidence is mounting daily...and global warming of the nature of what is currently happening is not predominantly man-made. It is a natural occurence, and AL Gore has exaggerated the truth and used it, as all politicians will, to the advantage of the elite...TAX MORE! You might as well tax the wind!

These volcanic eruptions will put far more CO2 and dangerous emmissions into our atmosphere than all the evil chemical plants man can conjer up. Not saying that we all should clean up our act but saying that Nature is the culprit right now.
    Betty
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Post  Paula/ swNM Thu 22 Apr 2010, 2:47 am

Hello everyone-
    I have not been on line much as this is my busy spring garden season and I have been working out doors almost everyday getting the plants settled in prepping for more seed planting. I too remembered this thread as I had one of the original dreams- I corn field covered with ash. I had this dream years ago, but I have never forgotten it.

The weather has been strange this spring- much cooler than normal. I have been getting the wind shelters in place today as we have a big storm moving in tomorrow and Friday and temps should fall into the upper 30's F. by early Saturday morning. Today it was 82 F. but temps are falling this evening already. I do not think it will be cold enough to harm the tomato and chili plants, but I am ready with blankets and clothes pins just in case!

One of the things that is really fueling my gardening "frenzy" is the very strong feeling that this is the year that we may well find the garden a necessity, not just a nice thing to have. I just cannot shake this feeling that something really disaster like is lurking just over the horizon. I have had this feeling of foreboding and anxiety for a couple of weeks now and tonight it is picking up again. It sort of waxes and wanes, but it never really goes away. I find doing a lot of physical work really helps control the anxiety, but the underlaying feeling is still there.

Back in early January I had a strange sort of dream that was merely a voice telling me "The Volcano erupts on November 2nd and 3rd..." There was no year and no name for the volcano, but I made a note of it in my journal. I now think it might be one of the larger Icelandic ones, or one of the larger ones in North America and it will be this year. Just a guess, but it was an odd sort of dream with no other context. Anyone else having this deep sense of foreboding in the past couple of weeks? Any strange feelings about food shortages or agricultural problems? Just wondering if I am alone in this. Take care and stay safe everyone.
    Blessings- Paula.
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Thu 22 Apr 2010, 4:39 pm

Paula, you are not alone. Seems many of us have been prompted to do the gardening thing but all you have to do is go to the supermarket and see outrageous prices on fruits and vegetables--and they will get higher.

We have planted a "garden" for the first time in years. It is more like flowerbeds with tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, squash, potatos and okra. We have flowers on our tomatoes. We had a late spring also--2-3 weeks late-- so things are coming around slowly. We also planted two fig trees last fall. My hubby is out plowing up a plot for us to plant a large fall garden. (He read One Second After & the Patriots--was never into gardening before because he grew up on a farm and was over-saturated with that life but his attitude is very different now.)

We have 15 acres and there are several pecan trees here which my brother-in-law grafted a few years back. Acorns and yaupon are also food sources and they are abundant here. The blackberries will be ready to pick in a couple of weeks. We also have a natural spring creek that runs most of the year.

Everyone needs to learn the old canning skills which have almost been forgotten in today's world. My mother-in-law (92) has taught me a lot because they always had a garden. She made grand champion pickles. Very Happy

There is still much to learn and I encourage anyone who has not taken up survival skills to get busy. The times ahead will be tough and food wars with roving gangs are definitely in our future as prices continue to climb. Do not take this warning lightly. The food situation in our world hangs on a very delicate string. The ash from the Iceland volcano could wipe out the spring crops for sections of Europe.

I have learned to identify lots of "weeds" that are good for eating, and I do not hate the pretty yellow dandelion like so many city folks do...even the thistles are a source of food for desperate people. One should pick up a book on your local natural food sources and really go out and become familiar with what you can pick and eat. I am testing myself lately...chewing a few leaves and making sure they do not make me sick first. We even have some cactus growing here and there & it is edible.

A time will come for some of us when life will be more like the 1800's than it is today. The majority of us will not be here to see that time because in my heart I do believe that in our future there will be a poleshift which destroys much of life on this planet. I do hope I am wrong but until that event, I will try to do the best I can to prepare so I am not caught by surprise like many city folks who think the supermarket will always be there and filled with goodies.
    Betty

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:09 pm