Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

DearWife

.......... Empty ..........

Post  DearWife Sat 29 Sep 2012, 8:17 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
    beejean
    beejean

.......... Empty Re: ..........

Post  beejean Sun 30 Sep 2012, 1:01 pm

DearWife wrote:"But the servant of the Lord must be:...one that can suffer the evil in meekness, and can inform them that resist, if that God at any time will give them repentance for to know the truth ,that they may come to them selves again ..." (2 Timothy 2:22-26)

St Bernadette Soubirous had written the following in her diaries: "Poverty should no be merely irksome, but crucifying. .... What was once mine belongs to me no longer. I have given all to Jesus." And by all reports she was a model of religious poverty.

Sometimes the way to reach a state of peace is by going further into and toward a sacrificial renunciation of a lust or passion (crucifying a desire) for things that would elsewise occupy the thoughts with fruitless longing, becoming an evil in that it pulls one away from right conduct to -- and due consideration for --other people.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 9:05 am