Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

DearWife

.......... Empty ..........

Post  DearWife Fri 03 Aug 2012, 7:31 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

.......... Empty protection

Post  beejean Tue 07 Aug 2012, 12:57 am

DearWife wrote:morning, I was laying in bed when my husband awoke and began to tell me of his dream. In this dream, he said that I was a Veterinarian. He saw the German Sheppard that we saw at the SPCA when we first got our big dog. In the dream, I was feeding that dog and caring for it so much, that it began to like and open up to me. Then, as I was in a room, 4 men came into the place and surrounded me. My husband said he went to get the German Sheppard and took the muzzle off and when the men saw the dog, they looked and saw that the dog was headed their way. It was then they left off from surrounding me. When he finished telling me the dream, I was happy and cried a bit of a tear, for the dog's protection of me.

"I will love thee, ( O' Lord ) my strength. The Lord is my *succor, my refuge, my Savior: my God, my helper, in whom I will trust: my buckler, the horn of my health, and my protection. I will praise the Lord, and call upon him, so shall I be safe from mine enemies.
    Thou hast made mine enemies to turn their backs upon me, thou hast destroyed them that hate me. Psalm 18

"No matter how little money and how few possessions you own,
    having a dog makes you rich." by Louis Sabin

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:59 pm