Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Another North Coast Earthquake M 5.0 or greater

Petra
    Petra

Another North Coast Earthquake M 5.0 or greater Empty Another North Coast Earthquake M 5.0 or greater

Post  Petra Mon 22 Feb 2010, 10:56 am

I believe the Mendocino Triple Junction is probably on the verge of having a significant aftershock quite soon. At nearly two o'clock in the morning 02/22/10 I was stricken with exactly the same symptoms I've had before the M 6.5 and the M 5.9, so this should be a M 5.0 plus event, but given it would most likely be an aftershock it's outside my boundaries to be able to issue a prediction for it. But expect a felt event within 5 days. What I experienced is intense pain in my Eustachian tubes and other glands under my chin followed by intense ear pain in both ears as well and there have been indications from our gravity meter in the area of changes as well, so it seems more likely than not.

Petra
    Judy in NoID
    Judy in NoID

Another North Coast Earthquake M 5.0 or greater Empty Pending Calif EQ

Post  Judy in NoID Tue 23 Feb 2010, 12:25 am

I would agree - getting chest pains for that part of Calif. Should happen within 48 hours based on past experience. Time will tell....
    Stay safe everyone!

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 2:43 am