Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Heat Seeking missiles following low flying planes that deploy chaff

beejean
    beejean

Heat Seeking missiles following low flying planes that deploy chaff Empty Heat Seeking missiles following low flying planes that deploy chaff

Post  beejean Wed 20 Jul 2011, 12:30 am

My dream last night had:

Heat Seeking missiles following low flying planes that deploy chaff.

I was in a strange warehouse type place with a broken roof. Lots of people were in there and there were building supplies like you'd use in a re-construct effort. There were children in there too. Sounds of whistling missiles came loudly into building. I started to take a couple kids' hands and run toward stacked mattresses in an area maybe 200 feet away. I dove in between the stacked mattresses. As I did I noticed these dummy white plastic plane sized objects following the silver low streaking jets (maybe chaff?) Then all of a sudden pursuing planes were streaking by releasing heat seeking missiles. some were distracted from the planes by either the floodlights at the warehouse or the people and started landing in the area and exploding. -EOD-
    DearWife

Heat Seeking missiles following low flying planes that deploy chaff Empty Re: Heat Seeking missiles following low flying planes that deploy chaff

Post  DearWife Thu 21 Jul 2011, 6:17 am

Hi beejean, your missile dreams remind me of a dream I had of President Bush. He was at a banquet sitting at a table with his wife Laura. The seats he sat on were orange and strapped to the back of his chair were missiles.

Have you seen the documentary "In Plane Sight"? I was reminded of that documentary as well when reading your dream.

beejean
    beejean

Heat Seeking missiles following low flying planes that deploy chaff Empty Re: Heat Seeking missiles following low flying planes that deploy chaff

Post  beejean Fri 22 Jul 2011, 2:01 am

Thanks Dear Wife..,
    I haven't seen "In Plane Sight" but I do suspect that my subconscious is trying to tell me I need to escape from my quotidian daily nerve-wracking reading about the Iranian war games and the loose A-A armaments in Libya that are not well monitored and that are endemic among all parties there.

When you mentioned the orange chair with George W., i thought of the orange jumpsuit George Bush Sr. wore to skydive on his birthday recently. Maybe George W is seeking a "rocketeer" pack instead of skydiving for his thrills. Quite a dream you had there. Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:11 pm