Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

DearWife

.......... Empty ..........

Post  DearWife Wed 11 May 2011, 2:30 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

.......... Empty Re: ..........

Post  beejean Wed 11 May 2011, 11:57 pm

DearWife wrote:For the past few days, I keep hearing the chimes of one of the songs by Lady Gaga - even Telephone. And every time I see her on the news as of late, I remember this dream I had of her back in October the month observed for Halloween:

In a dream, I was laying down upon a bed. I look and see that there are Muslim men looking and sitting down in what looked like a canteen. And next to me, I see Lady Gaga. Now I look and see, I’m in a small room with her. For the one end where her bedroom was, it was open and everyone could see which is where I saw the young Muslim men looking. ...But Lady Gaga, even though she was loved in the world, she seemed very lonely in this place…and as though people only looked to her for money.

And so, my job was to be there to help her.
    " But God shall suddenly shoot with an arrow, that they shall be wounded.”

Hello DearWife, you never did write what the result of you helping ended up to be... confused I think I know, though. Unfortunately-- I also have had a number of similar dreams along these kind of lines, and they were ending with the same type of destructive upheaval. Hope that you are coping with the stress of the thoughts about the time of the sowing vs the now time of reaping. pale
    DearWife

Post  DearWife Thu 12 May 2011, 4:22 pm

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    johnl
    johnl

Post  johnl Fri 13 May 2011, 4:37 am

Hi DW, you wrote:

In front of his room, I saw scorpions within the ground. Another young boy is picking up the scorpions out from the ground. They had the backside of lobster-tails. One was pulled out of the ground and the venom of one almost landed on my arm.

From this place, I was in a courtyard with Lady Gaga. There were other singers there also. They were preparing to pass through a gate which was going to close at midnight. It was like a race to get through the narrow gate. It was time to go.

<and the scriptures in your dream>

“Though they creep down from my sight in to the deep of the sea, I shall command the serpent, even there to bite them.”

<the reason God pursues them wherever they go>

“They have devised mischief, and communed among themselves, how they may lay snares: tush ( they say ) Who shall see them? They imagine wickedness, and keep it secret among themselves, every man in the deep of his heart.

But God shall suddenly shoot with an arrow, that they shall be wounded”
    ----------------------------

That was quite a dream, including scriptures. The venomous scorpions in your dream matched the bible verse of biting serpents.

It helps to be a good christian, to be at peace with the Lord.

John
    beejean
    beejean

.......... Empty Comment on Lady GaGa Dream Continued

Post  beejean Sun 15 May 2011, 4:19 pm

Hi DearWife,

I got the impression from the reply you made to my comment that I wasn’t specific enough about my dream’s conflluence with your description of the Lady GaGa dream you had recently. Actually I made several assumptions about your dream’s interpretation,, thinking that your dream was referring to the depravity of the creative stream from Lady GaGa based on your joining her staff and trying to help her after you had been lying in a bed next to her with Muslim men looking at you from a canteen. The job you might have had in helping her in many ways during your dream shows that you have had exposure to the detritus of her cinematic grinds; her being a creative sex symbol manipulating emotional viewers into mesmerization into her tunes. IMHO, she is a player in a charade, being a sellable distraction that was fabricated by a media engine of this society that has ignored the basic commandments in how to deal with each other. For mesmerizing people to fall under the sway of her presentation and suggestiveness before really examining it has caused her a lot of expenditure of her soul’s worth, something that probably causes her anguish -- reminiscent of Marilyn Monroe. A Lady GaGa dream is reminiscent of the clash of cultural morals that powers the heated objection Middle Eastern cultures have against the exported entertainment of the Western culture.

I had a dream in which I was riding along on a mule trying to avoid Muslim terrorists in upstate NY or Vermont in a wooded area then had to go into a city. Finally, they caught me there. They were speaking Arabic. After separating me from my mule, they had 2 arguing factions. One didn’t want to bother me and I was wearing a long skirt and jacket, and one group wanted to run me through with swords. I had red underwear on beneath the skirt and slip and the violent faction stripped the skirt off, then pointed their sabres at my stomach --EOD. I looked for meaning after having this type of shocking dream - and I’ve had dreams in which the society falls apart in ways that involve similar bands of roving groups who terrorize travelers and the general populace, leading to a reign of terror that involves killing of innocents. Anyway, although I was to outward appearance dressed in a more demure fashion than the outward appearance of Lady GaGa, there was condemnation and the riled idea of these terrorists to strip me which turned up red underwear. I’m pretty sure that rape crime was to follow but woke up before it.

The whole thing reminds me that instead of wearing and acting in an entirely pure fashion that the goods and clothes that we find available for sale in all our shops (I usually shop at Kmart and Sears) are repugnant to those whose values demand more modesty. Plus, people in this culture are being subjected to the violence of people who have decided to use violence to object to this culture.

So let’s look at the writing you had at the ending part of your dream description.

Quoting your account of the dream: “From this place, I was in a courtyard with Lady Gaga. There were other singers there also. They were preparing to pass through a gate which was going to close at midnight. It was like a race to get through the narrow gate. It was time to go. I began to see singers running. On my feet I had on high wooden platforms. I could not run with these on my feet, so I took them off. I was running back towards Lady Gaga’s place where we had first been at. I see my mother is at a booth near where the celebrities where leaving out the one area. She gives me a plastic suitcase which I take to bring back with me to gather some of Lady Gaga’s belongings.

“In front of me I see running, Marilyn Manson. He’s wearing clothing like that of men in Renaissance days but with high heels. The tall top hat he wore was white and so were some of the clothes he wore. He was running to gather his things too.

“I get back to Lady Gaga’s and start trying to help her pack some of her belongings into the plastic suitcase type container. From here I wake up.

"I saw the Lord standing upon the alter, and he said: smite the door check, that the posts may ye shake withal. For their covetousness shall fall upon all their heads, and their posterity shall be slain with the sword. They shall not flee away, there shall not one of them escape, nor be delivered. Though they were buried in hell, my hand shall fetch them from thence: though they climb up to heaven, yet shall I cast them down: though they hide themselves upon the top of Carmel, yet shall I seek them out, and bring them from thence…”

Above is the excerpt from your dream. In my dream, the dream AND
    my prayer afterward led me to a passage that showed judgement on the group which had challenged priestly authority and had taken a religious argument in the wrong direction. There is definitely a similarity in how my dream shows the difficulty that Muslims have in agreeing upon how to deal with the cultural female images that are coming to them via the media and via the lectures of their imams.

The terrorists in my dream had split into two groups. One group that argued for the sword and one group that argued for letting me alone. In inquiring for inspiration about the dream, I received the guidance of Numbers 16, 17. Apparently, the average person of the community is not Holy enough to get through the narrow gate. (I see that the NARROW GATE is a part of your dream.) In fact, there are really priests which have been called by God, and those who have not been called but deem themselves to be competent. In the dream, I was a refugee in the USA after some disaster (maybe a smiting judgment) that apparently made using vehicles difficult (? An EMP). I was riding a mule in upstate NY. I encountered terrorists that became two factions in their judgments of how to treat me once I had been halted by them. In Numbers 16,17, God had caused a sinkhole to open and swallow the group of men who He said were not of the righteous judgment. In that passage, also, there was the specific comment that the people of the community were steeped in sins. This was the commentary on my dream. Condescending overlooking of the insulting images and messages that denigrate God is steeping our souls in a sinful broth of an eroding atmosphere.

In the commentary on your dream, you add: “. For their covetousness shall fall upon all their heads, and their posterity shall be slain with the sword. They shall not flee away, there shall not one of them escape, nor be delivered”

So in both dreams we see suggested God’s judgment upon the failures of the people to correctly understand and act on the tenets of God’s will. Here is one more example from I Kings Chapter 11 about Solomon’s wives: “King Solomon loved many foreign women: not only Pharaoh’s daughter but Moabites, Edomites, Sidonians and Hittites from those peoples of whom Yahweh had said to the Israelites, ‘You are not to go among them nor they among you, or they will be sure to sway your hearts to their own gods.’…. When Solomon grew old his wives swayed his heart to other gods; .. Solomon became a follower of Astarte the goddess of the Sidonians… He did what was displeasing to Yahweh…. “ (I Kings 11:11) “Yahweh therefore said to Solomon, ‘Since you have behaved like this and have not kept my covenant or the laws which I laid down for you, I shall tear the kingdom away from you… For your father David’s sake, however, I shall not do this during your lifetime, but shall tear it out of your son’s hands…’”

So the helping of Lady GaGa and your platform shoes in your dream, and the dumb red underwear from the Kmart bargain rack in my dream, both of these are symbolic of a general everyday person who looks to be enmeshed in the social norms of the 21st century, who will either pass by the narrow gate, or manage to enter it, but it may not be very easy with worldly encumbrances.
    johnl
    johnl

Post  johnl Mon 16 May 2011, 7:45 pm

hi beejean, I hope I'm not interrupting too much. You seem to have a good, detailed idea of DW's dream of trying to help Lady Gaga escape from the muslims, but had trouble with scorpions and a narrow gate.

Your example of Solomon being involved with a lot of wives that worshiped false and evil gods, turning his heart away from the one, true God, -- parallels how deviant sexual practices in this generation has led to people to turn away from God. What Solomon did had a lot to do with why Israel was divided and then conquered by Assyria and Babylon.

Regardless of what happens, ultimately Christ will deliver the faithful.

John

beejean
    beejean

.......... Empty distractions and the narrow gate

Post  beejean Tue 17 May 2011, 2:18 am

johnl wrote:hi beejean, ...(about)...DW's dream of trying to help Lady Gaga escape from the muslims, but ...trouble with scorpions and a narrow gate.

Your example of Solomon being involved with a lot of wives that worshiped false and evil gods, turning his heart away from the one, true God, -- parallels how deviant sexual practices in this generation has led to people to turn away from God.

What Solomon did had a lot to do with why Israel was divided and then conquered by Assyria and Babylon.
    Regardless of what happens, ultimately Christ will deliver the faithful.
    John

Thanks for writing about this, John L. You've been through a lot yourself, if I remember your notes about some difficulties with groups of people you've encountered who are trying to culturally influence you to go off the right path, which you've admirably resisted. It turns out that I perceive it's the norm at the present time -- so much the norm that for a while "micro marketing" to the strong mini groups was tried by some sellers of pep drinks, pogo sticks, apparel, etc. That's why the narrow gate seems narrower and narrower all the time, think "DISTRACTIONS" - sexual or otherwise. But anyway, thanks for putting a passage in a nutshell.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:32 pm