Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

brief ugly snapshot of violence

beejean
    beejean

brief ugly snapshot of violence Empty brief ugly snapshot of violence

Post  beejean Mon 25 Oct 2010, 1:48 am

re: brief ugly snapshot of violence.

Hey, I've come to the conclusion that the media has finally been able to "De-sensitize" me to the point of numbness. Boston Herald reports seven shootings in Boston today, 1 dead and 6 wounded. Plus have you all noticed all the riotous scenes showing violent activity in and around nightclubs? All this has poured out into my dreams as my psyche tries to integrate the ugly murders in the downtown into my new picture of what my surroundings contain.

I've just dreamt this past weekend about such violence, picturing someone I didn't know in a tux sitting at a table with other speakers and an emcee, one of the people who was at the table taking a head shot as they were up on stage.

Prior to that, kept having repetitive dreams in which I was moving out of my office and re-arranging things like crazy. (Probably because the management keeps trying to re-arrange their product mix to a lower-cost product set to meet the declining budgets of the machine tool buyers in this economy.)

Uggh. This is too much like getting the whole dismal upheaval in crime, leadership failings, and economic uncertainties played out in dreamtime all week long.

Hope every else is having more beautiful dreams these days. I thought I'd just write and explain why I haven't been reporting my dreams and visual images lately. Take care everyone!
    freeston

brief ugly snapshot of violence Empty and yet more/.....

Post  freeston Sat 27 Nov 2010, 11:26 pm

sigh.

too too bad. I have read of, and from my own dreams, the ENTIRETY of the heaven lands is in a state of war! Utter conflict there, mostly between Soul progression groups that want souls to progress in *their* school, *their* way, and no wiggle room permitted for following anything from other paths. Nor do they want individual questioning and self Intuition from the Self-soul within, *THEY* want to be the Authority!

I guess they all have to destroy each other first before a real Plan is enacted.

I fear as they fight and fight, the trickle down to the earth plane could be WW III !

---would not surprise me that when you die you will arrive in some Legion recruiting office and then they thrust a spear/sword/AK-47-C into your hands and then give you months of basic training and then you go out and FIGHT!!
    --and for years.

you might then know the meaning of..."in the army of the Lord, be a good soldier for the Lord, ye Christian soldiers"!!

freestone
    beejean
    beejean

brief ugly snapshot of violence Empty ENTIRETY of the heaven lands in war or maybe just showing us clues of how to act IRL

Post  beejean Sun 28 Nov 2010, 1:24 am

freeston wrote:
    too too bad. I have read of, and from my own dreams, the ENTIRETY of the heaven lands is in a state of war! Utter conflict there, mostly between Soul progression groups that want souls to progress in *their* school, *their* way, and no wiggle room permitted for following anything from other paths. Nor do they want individual questioning and self Intuition from the Self-soul within, *THEY* want to be the Authority!

I fear as they fight and fight, the trickle down to the earth plane could be WW III !

you might then know the meaning of..."in the army of the Lord, be a good soldier for the Lord, ye Christian soldiers"!!

freestone

Well, I agree that there is much to be tired of in seeing this seeming delight of large groups marching in a military fashion in N Korea, while in S Korea, young men riot because their government is not belligerent enough. And in this war of force between rival gangs spilling out into the neighborhoods, like a breakage of the community spirit.

Doesn't the reminder of the Love of God, a reminder for the humans who wish to be abiding in daily life by the 10 commandments, sound too radical for many people these days? I hope God will bless you today for considering these things deeply.

I am glad I am not the one to separate the sheep from the goats. I have a lot of sympathy for goats. But would be happiest to find myself over with the sheep. That is why the ugly snapshots of violence in dreams seems like a way my subconscious works to make me feel what a toll living among goats with horns will take on my hide, and perhaps will spare me a real life lesson in the hard knocks university. Let's pray for peace tonight. Thanks, Freestone cheers

Sponsored content

brief ugly snapshot of violence Empty Re: brief ugly snapshot of violence

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:29 pm