Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Right side pains

Rose8
    Rose8

Right side pains Empty Right side pains

Post  Rose8 Tue 19 Oct 2010, 1:57 pm

Central Time

7:46am - I'm getting a very strong signal on my right hand, three fingers up from wrist, top of hand, and two fingers in from the inner wrist, or straight down from the webbing of the index and middle finger. Duration was a few minutes.

8:31am - Right lower arm, 4 fingers below the elbow, bottom side of arm on the bone.

8:42am - I'm getting another very strong signal on my right hand, three fingers up from wrist, top of hand, and two fingers in from the outer side of hand, or straight down from the webbing of the two outer fingers. Duration about five minutes so far.

These are EQ pains, not Volcano.

Intensity on pain scale of 1-10 is a 6-7.
    I've never had EQ pains on the right arm before and don't know where to place these. I sync fairly well with Tiempe so I've sent out an email for the first two for possible locations.

May as well add this while I have it up:

8:51am - Left arm, 1 finger width up from elbow, back of arm. Just above the joint.

Health - stable, no maladies at present such as (headaches/sinus/infection/other)

Emotions - a little meh, but not bad...without a particular external human influence that is irritating me.

Fatigue level - low to med. Slept hard last night.

Weather status - rain system moving through since 8pm last night.

Temperature in here - cold.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Right side pains Empty Re: Right side pains

Post  Rose8 Tue 19 Oct 2010, 2:23 pm

This has revived again.

9:08am - Right lower arm, 2.5"-3" below the elbow, bottom side of arm on the bone.

confused
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Wed 20 Oct 2010, 4:45 pm

For Tiempe, she says that the areas (on her), indicated North Isl. New Zealand for first symptom, Solomon Isl. for second, and California for the third.

This morning, I've had a volcano symptom on my right shoulder blade. I have had them on hands/legs, but not the shoulder blade, so not sure where it goes to.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 12:25 pm