Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Working with quartz crystals

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Working with quartz crystals Empty Working with quartz crystals

Post  OregonGuy Thu 14 Oct 2010, 9:16 pm

I'm no expert on using crystals yet I wound up buying a few picking out the ones the 'feel' right to me. I'm a Slider, one of those who regularly knocks out street lamps just by walking near or looking in their direction.

Since quartz is a energy amplifier I have been testing the layout of crystals in my home environment in the manner of Feng Shui. My measure of success is the amount of chaotic events that occur in my daily routine. I'm still experimenting with them. Since I seem to be a magnet for chaos, trust me on that, I wanted to see if I could reduce those startling events I encounter. I hope to report some success eventually, in the meantime one thing I have noticed is dream time theme changes. I have more 'traveler' dreams when I orient the crystals in a certain direction rather than another.

Another area of interest is in the grandiose attempt to reduce chemtrailing in my area. Still studying that, when I rearrange the crystals for a few days chemtrails seem to dissipate or never take place. Just not much time to document this, I have to work to pay the rent(gosh). So even reporting about this is a time expense luxury.

Can anyone here comment on the use of crystals? I know they are used for healing, just wondering about other uses as I have noted above.

http://media.use.com/images/s_1/9a7d012df965216b6ded.jpg
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

Working with quartz crystals Empty Here's just one website...

Post  LaLuna Fri 15 Oct 2010, 2:15 am

Here's a link to one website that has some information about arranging crystals in a grid. She uses selenite, primarily, but the grids can be created with quartz as well. I'm sure if you do a web search you can find other sites as well.

http://tripthelightfantastic.net/pages/site-map.php

It's interesting to hear from somebody who has been experimenting and getting results! I'd be interested in hearing more... I've been collecting and arranging crystals for a couple of years. One rather interesting arrangement was a 6-pointed "star" pattern on a small table. I think I wrote about that table here a few months ago... It had a glass top that spontaneously shattered. Didn't mention it at the time, but among a few other small items on the table were the six small quartz crystals. I don't know if the energy grid had anything to do with the glass breaking, but it's a thought...

Carole
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Working with quartz crystals Empty Interesting link

Post  OregonGuy Fri 15 Oct 2010, 11:20 pm

Thanks LaLuna. So crystals help with dreams according to the site you linked. Guess I agree from my own experience with them. Going to pay more attention to them from here on out.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Working with quartz crystals Empty Re: Working with quartz crystals

Post  Rose8 Tue 19 Oct 2010, 12:57 pm

I'm a slider too...pain in the butt, isn't it? Mine is mostly bulbs and batteries. Housebulbs, street lights while walking/driving near them, and batteries...always draining them. Ugh. Neat that you're using crystals to help, but it may magnify your electromag pulses. IDK though.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Working with quartz crystals Empty Us Sliders

Post  OregonGuy Tue 19 Oct 2010, 4:59 pm

Hi Rose,

Might be interesting to start a slider board. Where Sliders can post events and track conditions that lead up to power surge events? Or note latest thing to be effected by us.

I often wonder why the creator or nature has provided us with the ability to knock street lights out. I think we are the natural shamans(energy movers) of our community. Must be one of us born for every so many hundreds or thousands of births?

-OregonGuy
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Tue 19 Oct 2010, 5:26 pm

Good idea...if I do or you do, we could let each other know. I know it freaks people out when I take out bulbs, but I often notice it with heightened emotion. One time, I was on the interstate in the city and some idiot (at night!) ran across the highway in front of me. Scared the bejeezus out of me and as soon as I passed him, I put out four street lights at the underpasses, making it very dark indeed. That scared me too because all of a sudden it was light, then it was really dark. Bad night. Strange night.

I also went on a date one night with a guy and we walked the park. It was a happy time and we went toward the playground and the lights started flickering real bad, going out, coming back on. It scared him. As soon as we walked away it stopped.

Cool phenomenon. I'm not sure if it makes us shamans or not, but my abilities in the realm of psi or spirit don't end there. I have a whole laundry list of things.
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

Working with quartz crystals Empty That's fascinating...

Post  LaLuna Tue 19 Oct 2010, 6:52 pm

I had heard of this before, but don't really know much about it. I'd like to learn more...

My brother can't wear watches of any kind. They just won't work for him. Is that related?

I remember reading (probably in one of Gregg Braden's books) that emotion is the "language" with which we communicate with the universe. Maybe he's right.

Question
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Tue 19 Oct 2010, 7:51 pm

Oh, absolutely emotion is a carrier!!! It is the best way to transmit telepathy or other such things. When I'm angry, I become very hot on the skin to the point that I'll burn people. I was able to focus that anger AT someone (an ex) to veritably let him know that I don't want to be touched...and it works. It is excitation of the molecules of the body...movement creates heat. That's all. Simple. And I can give soothing sensations with a hug if I direct emotion into it like...envisioning a swirl of my emotion. It's VERY draining though to do anything like that on purpose.
    But emotion is a driver, a carrier of energy. Hard to explain it, but it is.
    Your brother could probably wear a wind-up watch. I have three from my deceased grandmother that I can wear.
    I have always wondered if there was not a physical connection also with SLIders. I have mitral valve prolapse...which messes with the nervous system wiring as well.
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

Post  LaLuna Tue 19 Oct 2010, 7:59 pm

"Your brother could probably wear a wind-up watch."

Nope. Analog, digital, it doesn't matter. None of them work for him. Weird... scratch

I have a friend who is able to heat up his hands "on demand". He says he can "feel" where the energy is coming from in his brain. His hands are like a heating pad when he does that... Nice if you happen to need a heating pad!

My hands sometimes get really hot when I'm channeling Reiki. Don't know why it works... But apparently it does!
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Working with quartz crystals Empty Interesting

Post  OregonGuy Wed 20 Oct 2010, 4:18 pm

My experience with knocking lights out included a bank of lights on both sides of a freeway one night. I was driving along and caught myself in moment of anxiety over a difficult situation, then poof all the lights went out, about a dozen for a mile. Slowly came back on a minute or so later. Amazing to think an emotion can create a energy pulse. I also turn electronic equipment off or on involuntarily. Only equipment that uses remotes though. Even physical chaos events around me. Equipment malfunction or the simple act of dropping something to have it vanish from sight. Why does it always bounce to the most unlikely and impossible to get to place? Oh brother. Happens too often to discount to chance.

In a crowd of people at random the crazy person will drift toward me, time and again. Just wonder what the heck is going on.

Hand heat. Yep. I studied Therapeutic Touch(similar to Reikei) and my class mates were amazed at the heat and prickly energy charges my hands would put out when we did the palm over/under exercise. Your partner places their open palm below yours, about 2-3 inches away and you send energy via the palm. That convinced me that many people have energetic potential.

Animals and people at a distance glance at me when I view them for any length of time. That is when viewed from the behind they will turn around and look right at me. It is really strange to experience that time and again. Along the goofy life I lead is people in cars look at me while driving as if I was a roadside attraction, yes and I will be driving at the time. Put that off to being too self conscious till I took a friend of mine out for errands a few times and he finally commented 'why do other drivers keep looking at you?' I was dumbfounded to hear that.

That's all I have to write today. Off to work now.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Wed 20 Oct 2010, 4:42 pm

LaLuna wrote:"Your brother could probably wear a wind-up watch."

Nope. Analog, digital, it doesn't matter. None of them work for him. Weird... scratch

I have a friend who is able to heat up his hands "on demand". He says he can "feel" where the energy is coming from in his brain. His hands are like a heating pad when he does that... Nice if you happen to need a heating pad!

My hands sometimes get really hot when I'm channeling Reiki. Don't know why it works... But apparently it does!

Yeah, the hand heating I can do. My hands though, usually, are ice cold. I have low blood volume. When I was fourteen, my father, showing off to his friends that I had "feelable energy", had me display it by placing my hand about an inch from a woman's back. It burned my handprint onto her back. Her daughter was there, who I went to school with. I didn't mean to burn her. I was just doing what I was told. Anyway, the daughter told everyone at school that I was a witch. In a southern Baptist town, no less. I was a pariah for the rest of highschool. Even now, as an adult, people will sometimes make cutesy little comments about wiggling my nose (Bewitched).
    We can focus through visualization and emotion to heat the hands or other body parts. At times though, the heating of my body is spontaneous, usually when I am resting. My children find this entertaining, seeing how long they can touch my arm or neck. *rolls eyes* kids.
    When they were babies and I slept with them, I consciously trained my body not to heat, especially my hands, so I wouldn't accidentally burn them. I was terrified of doing that. It never happened, tg.

Strange that your bro can't wear a wind-up either. All that is, is gears.
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

Post  LaLuna Wed 20 Oct 2010, 6:01 pm

I started thinking about this last night... Streetlights have sensors that turn the lights on and off at dusk. Do you know what wavelength they sense, and where the sensors are located? Now Oregon Guy stated in the above post that he also shuts off electronics that use remotes. A lot of those remotes use infrared... And heat is infrared. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Just speculating here, but we know people have auras. Maybe the reason Oregon Guy attracts attention is that his aura is different somehow, and people sense that? Most of us don't consciously see auras, but I think we do sense them somehow. Maybe related to the phenomenon of walking into a room full of people and having your mood suddenly change.

"Strange that your bro can't wear a wind-up either. All that is, is gears."

I always assumed it had something to do with magnetism, or electromagnetism.
    LindaMarie
    LindaMarie

Post  LindaMarie Thu 21 Oct 2010, 12:12 pm

I guess I'm a slider too. Never heard it called that before! Very Happy It always amazes my hubby. Can't wear watches either. The batteries never last on me. Gets too expensive replacing batteries all the time.

As for crystals, there is this really interesting fellow in Ohio who sells rocks and crystals aside from the fact he is one of the most interesting and entertaining speakers I have ever heard. He is knowledgable on just about everything. But he claims, if a crystal is happy, it will actually start growing little crystals off of it. He said he has had some of his crystals do that. I've never seen it, but it would be really cool if one of mine did that!
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Thu 21 Oct 2010, 3:27 pm

LaLuna wrote:I started thinking about this last night... Streetlights have sensors that turn the lights on and off at dusk. Do you know what wavelength they sense, and where the sensors are located? Now Oregon Guy stated in the above post that he also shuts off electronics that use remotes. A lot of those remotes use infrared... And heat is infrared. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Just speculating here, but we know people have auras. Maybe the reason Oregon Guy attracts attention is that his aura is different somehow, and people sense that? Most of us don't consciously see auras, but I think we do sense them somehow. Maybe related to the phenomenon of walking into a room full of people and having your mood suddenly change.

"Strange that your bro can't wear a wind-up either. All that is, is gears."

I always assumed it had something to do with magnetism, or electromagnetism.

I see auras, and know two other people that also do. My aura is an emerald green that flickers/pulses. But aura's have other layers to them though, not just the highly visible one.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Thu 21 Oct 2010, 3:29 pm

LindaMarie wrote:I guess I'm a slider too. Never heard it called that before! Very Happy It always amazes my hubby. Can't wear watches either. The batteries never last on me. Gets too expensive replacing batteries all the time.

As for crystals, there is this really interesting fellow in Ohio who sells rocks and crystals aside from the fact he is one of the most interesting and entertaining speakers I have ever heard. He is knowledgable on just about everything. But he claims, if a crystal is happy, it will actually start growing little crystals off of it. He said he has had some of his crystals do that. I've never seen it, but it would be really cool if one of mine did that!

SLIder is S-Street L-Light I-Interference. But most sliders affect more things than street lights. Smile
    It annoys my Mom, especially when I visit. I always blow out her bulbs. I'm an expensive child. lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:56 am