Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Reply to Sept 19 topic

burnedmyrrh

Reply to Sept 19 topic Empty Reply to Sept 19 topic

Post  burnedmyrrh Tue 14 Sep 2010, 12:39 am

alien Hey John, Thanks for posting this to my attention! It got my attention! I can tell you that the way things have been going in my life this past week and the way they're going today, and since it's pay week, I might very well get the heck out of NY for a few days. Just to get some peace of mind which these days has been almost impossible to get. I am tired beyond words. My boss is leaving for a trip and I might ask him the second day he's there.

So, your posting may not be far off...I might just have to get out just to recupe some. We'll see what happens. I didn't know there was a game but I don't keep up with football too much.
    Karin in wa
    Karin in wa

Reply to Sept 19 topic Empty Re: Reply to Sept 19 topic

Post  Karin in wa Tue 14 Sep 2010, 2:21 pm

Yep. Jet v Patriots.
    johnl
    johnl

Post  johnl Tue 14 Sep 2010, 4:14 pm

The Baltimore Ravens just beat the NY Jets 10-9 on Monday night football. Next week on Sunday Sept. 19th, the Jets play the NE Patriots at the NJ Meadowlands.

Something is liable to happen just because the dollar has been going precipitously down the last few hours relative to the Euro. (about 9:15 am here in the West Coast)

Those dated predictions usually don’t happen at the precise time, but the movie “Knowing” (which gave the date of 9/19/2010 in reverse) apparently predicted the oil well explosion (prediction not dated).

And I remembered how Karin in WA predicted the 6.5 Eureka earthquake in January, just a couple days before it happened.

John
    Karin in wa
    Karin in wa

Post  Karin in wa Tue 14 Sep 2010, 4:47 pm

johnl wrote:The Baltimore Ravens just beat the NY Jets 10-9 on Monday night football. Next week on Sunday Sept. 19th, the Jets play the NE Patriots at the NJ Meadowlands.

Something is liable to happen just because the dollar has been going precipitously down the last few hours relative to the Euro. (about 9:15 am here in the West Coast)

Those dated predictions usually don’t happen at the precise time, but the movie “Knowing” (which gave the date of 9/19/2010 in reverse) apparently predicted the oil well explosion (prediction not dated).

And I remembered how Karin in WA predicted the 6.5 Eureka earthquake in January, just a couple days before it happened.

John
    I have a good track record on things that chew on me or I just know for no good reason.
    Even 9-11 I had a horrific dream 3 hours before with 6 small boats that were upside down. (two of the in the water went out very fast and took all the water with them. I didn't hear about what had happened until I got to work thAT MORNING)
    Also, be prepared for a very bad winter, esp west of the rockies and on the west coast in particular.
    AND gold was slammin near $1,300 an oz this morning. Odd since the DJIA is going up as well.
    ME NO LIKEY

affraid
    johnl
    johnl

Post  johnl Tue 14 Sep 2010, 5:41 pm

Karin in wa wrote:
    I have a good track record on things that chew on me or I just know for no good reason.
    Even 9-11 I had a horrific dream 3 hours before with 6 small boats that were upside down. (two of the in the water went out very fast and took all the water with them. I didn't hear about what had happened until I got to work thAT MORNING)
    Also, be prepared for a very bad winter, esp west of the rockies and on the west coast in particular.
    AND gold was slammin near $1,300 an oz this morning. Odd since the DJIA is going up as well.

Gold is at 1270 right now, and the dollar is trying to stay above 81, while the Euro has gone up to 130. Just an amateur observation – both gold and the stock market might be going up together (with downsides), because the dollar looks shakey. If there’s more quantative easing (printing money to monetize the debt based on over-spending), the IMF might try to further downgrade the dollar.

The more the dollar becomes devalued, the higher the value of stocks. The problem with stocks is that even if it doubles in price to over 20,000, the stock market might also collapse because of company bankruptcies, due to dollar devaluation. The problem with gold is that, even though it maintains its value, it might get confiscated, which is what happened in 1932.

9-11 was probably instigated because of tremendous pressure on the economy. Now the economy might be exponentially worse than it was in 2001.

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:44 am