Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

RAGING GEOPATHICS !

SonicSal
    SonicSal

RAGING GEOPATHICS ! Empty RAGING GEOPATHICS !

Post  SonicSal Mon 09 Aug 2010, 8:08 pm

I probably should have started a SHTF Supermoon week, or something to that effect. Anyways, am now feeling the full impact of the Supermoon geopathic syndrome...and can't wait for it to END SOON. Hang in everyone.
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

RAGING GEOPATHICS ! Empty Re: RAGING GEOPATHICS !

Post  SonicSal Wed 18 Aug 2010, 12:38 pm

With the full moon coming up next week on the 24th, the next several days can best be described as: RAGING GEOPATHICS ACT 2...and promises to be even WORSE than the previous super moon window. Bodily symptoms are now running amok...leaving me to believe that something is going to blow, and it will blow soon, and it will blow BIG.
    John Kettler

RAGING GEOPATHICS ! Empty Just shoot me---please!

Post  John Kettler Thu 19 Aug 2010, 10:07 pm

Judging from the extreme symptoms, not to mention a big chunk of the planet ablaze, there ought to be stupendous energy releases, but a 6.3 doesn't cut it in that department. The longer these hyper symptoms continue, the worse the eventual event when it does hit. Have been too busy enduring the unendurable to track the moon lately, but I trust your take on it.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Wed 25 Aug 2010, 11:32 pm

When I previously mentioned that my bodily symptoms were running amok..it turned out to be an understatement. If fact, what I'm experiencing now...is just downright INSANITY ! What a Face bounce Rolling Eyes Shocked affraid
    HapHazar

RAGING GEOPATHICS ! Empty for Sonic Sal

Post  HapHazar Thu 26 Aug 2010, 10:23 pm

God bless....
    HH
    John Kettler

RAGING GEOPATHICS ! Empty More like raging everything!

Post  John Kettler Thu 02 Sep 2010, 7:27 pm

SonicSal,

Sorry you're having such a rough time of it, and I'm sure the solar/geomag disturbances, hurricanes, tropical depressions, plane crashes, floods and this http://rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/firemaps/ aren't helping. Suspect the only reason I sleep is because of the meds, but I was fairly functional yesterday, was able to go get the groceries and later speed walk/cum road race the mall with my brother at his wife's insistence. Can barely move today--after a hot shower! Sky's leaden here, everything feels pent up, and I feel sad, not to mention brains beaten in, lots of spiking, pressure in the skull from the storm front, poor balance, etc. Computer's very slow, too. Hang in!

John
    John Kettler

RAGING GEOPATHICS ! Empty Forced awake ~8:15 a.m. CDT; planet really rocked Friday

Post  John Kettler Sat 04 Sep 2010, 3:41 am

Battled back to sleep repeatedly, but I think the disruptions, despite my meds, had an awful lot to do with Friday's quake fest, including a 7.0 ~11:36 a.m. my time. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.html Was more dead than alive much of the day, clobbered and really hurting, but did manage a substantial walk and got some writing done in the late afternoon and after dinner. Loads of "fun" on the East coast, but it's down to a Category 1.

John

P.S.

Where'd everyone go? Can practically "see" tumbleweeds blowing past!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 11:39 pm