Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

I finally got a day at the lake!

Grits
    Grits

I finally got a day at the lake! Empty I finally got a day at the lake!

Post  Grits Wed 04 Aug 2010, 1:37 am

We live close to a fairly large lake (the pics only show a tiny bit of it) and my cousin has a cabin there, so my son and I spent the day with her and her two sons last Saturday. It was very nice to get a day out of the house. I don't mind taking care of mom, but it's a 24/7 job so any time I can get a day away it's special time just for me...and these days that's rare.

My son is out of the treatment center and doing very well so far. He's much like his old self before he started hanging out with the wannabee thugs. I see lots of positive changes but we still have a ways to go...so keep him in your prayers if he comes to mind.

Here are a few pics of my fun day! We had lots of fun on her new waverunner!

View from her cabin:
    I finally got a day at the lake! LakeHouse

Lake Martin, AL
    I finally got a day at the lake! Lake

Lake Martin, AL
    I finally got a day at the lake! Lake2

Me and my favorite cuz (she's more like a sister to me):
    I finally got a day at the lake! LakemeCindy

My son (on right) acting goofy with his cousin:
    I finally got a day at the lake! DaleMatt

No matter what happens in the days to come, it was a good day together with my son... cheers

Grits
    tongue

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:26 pm