Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Dimensions changed today

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Dimensions changed today Empty Dimensions changed today

Post  OregonGuy Tue 29 Jun 2010, 3:01 am

Had another experience of what I call a dimension or time shifting event. Happened around 5:45 pm here in Portland. Epiphany is the tell tale sign of it. A sudden change of consciousness from the ordinary to a feeling of euphoria that everything in every way is OK. Sure there are disasters, traffic accidents, crime but it all doesn't matter. Life prevails, beauty and love vibrate through the doom.

Somehow time or dimensions have been altered and we are past a danger point. Wonder what the Princeton Egg was doing at the time?

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/
    beejean
    beejean

Dimensions changed today Empty bureau of disorganization on new timeline

Post  beejean Sat 10 Jul 2010, 12:04 am

thanks for posting this message, Oregon Guy !

I was thinking that there was a big demarcation in feeling and progressions of time between June 30 and then July 1. It is as if the path I was pursuing prior to June 30 started to fragment on July 1 and thereafter. Arrow Question It was as if somebody just put a new destination in the Garmin, and then the lady no longer had the map.

Again, thanks for posting that shift you noticed. It got me into the examination mode to look at the type of shifts going on in the world. So many people have just dropped out of trying to pursue any dreams and are confused. So much is happening that we just have to make the most out of the new variety we have going in this new disorganization of the bureaus. scratch

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:33 pm