Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Nicobar & Andaman Area may see some action tomorrow

marc / berkeley
    marc / berkeley

Nicobar & Andaman Area may see some action tomorrow Empty Nicobar & Andaman Area may see some action tomorrow

Post  marc / berkeley Tue 15 Jun 2010, 2:12 am

I am just speculating that the Sun will be over this area when the Interplanetary Magnetic Fields briefly switches toward the earth and brushes the planet.

It would be mighty interesting if this event M6.0+ really happens. I just thot I'd have fun trying to see if I can spot the possible target area affected by this event and see if this will yield anything. Nothing might happen. We'll see in the next 24 hours!

--M
    Rose8
    Rose8

Nicobar & Andaman Area may see some action tomorrow Empty Re: Nicobar & Andaman Area may see some action tomorrow

Post  Rose8 Wed 16 Jun 2010, 12:34 pm

You were close! VERY close!!! Where next huh? Wink
    marc / berkeley
    marc / berkeley

Nicobar & Andaman Area may see some action tomorrow Empty RE: Solar triggers

Post  marc / berkeley Wed 16 Jun 2010, 3:06 pm

It tells me that I need to look at refining my targeting for a solar trigger.

It's one of those things that grab me. Our tools are starting to evolve just when the Sun decides to go dormant. The Sun's part is of course, just one of many contributers that can trigger earthquakes. I have to also remember to add a small bit of time to all for the atmosphere and ocean to charge before the earth releases it - targeting is going a blast trying to refine and lock down. The most recent theory is that in 5 years the sun may completely stop producing sun spots for a 20 year period. Long enough to hinder data gathering for the current set of science folx (myself included) to keep this in the nebulous phase for a long while; too bad.

Watching the Indonesia event speak up told me that this is something to look into more seriously!

You know, I have to admit that idle speeculation can produce spurrious, but yet amazing results. It's more fun to think out of the box than in it.

--M
    Rose8
    Rose8

Nicobar & Andaman Area may see some action tomorrow Empty Re: Nicobar & Andaman Area may see some action tomorrow

Post  Rose8 Wed 16 Jun 2010, 6:44 pm

I ABSOLUTELY agree with your statement about thinking out of the box. Because sometimes by just considering something, you might just allow yourself enough room to think around and slide to a dead-on spot. Alot of my ideas can be speculation at first, but I've made alot of progress in areas of my own research...not always geology related, mind you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:44 pm