Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+2
Nightmoves
Polly, AZ
6 posters

Prayers Needed for Don in Hollister

Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Prayers Needed for Don in Hollister Empty Prayers Needed for Don in Hollister

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 17 Feb 2010, 9:46 pm

on: February 02, 2010, 06:54:56 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I found this message over on the SYZYGY JOB board and Jim Berkland was asking for prayers for Don who had taken a fall and is not feeling well. Don posted a short thank you and explained what happened - see below. I am sure he would appreciate your prayers.

"Hi Jim, Thanks a bunch. Some people like to jump into a tub, but I'm a little different. I have to fall in. Still not sure as to what happened. One moment I was standing and the next moment I was falling backwards. I grab hold of a railing and was able to break my fall a little bit. I remember the better half getting me back on my feet, but as for the rest of the day I remember very little of it. I think I spent most of it in bed.

My back, right shoulder and right hip still hurts, but at least I'm up and walking, slowly of course. Have a feeling I'm going to be doing that for awhile. Take Care...Don "
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Prayers Needed for Don in Hollister Empty Re: Prayers Needed for Don in Hollister

Post  Nightmoves Wed 17 Feb 2010, 10:36 pm

Don- I am hoping you are doing okay. Just make sure you keep those fingers safe so you can post. I love you

Get plenty of rest and don't go over-doing it. Glad to see you are on board.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Prayers Needed for Don in Hollister Empty Prayers needed for Don Hollister

Post  Polly, AZ Thu 18 Feb 2010, 4:33 am

Nightmoves wrote:Don- I am hoping you are doing okay. Just make sure you keep those fingers safe so you can post. I love you

Get plenty of rest and don't go over-doing it. Glad to see you are on board.

Nightmoves, I found the posting from Don over on Berkland's site and copy & pasted it here. I don't think he has found us here yet, but I bet we hear from him tomorrow.
    TrishNrthrdgCA
    TrishNrthrdgCA

Prayers Needed for Don in Hollister Empty We Need Don!

Post  TrishNrthrdgCA Thu 18 Feb 2010, 5:49 am

Don .... you'll find out how to wobble back here ......bless you ... and your cotton socks. Would help, if I knew how. Trish xxxx
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Prayers Needed for Don in Hollister Empty prayers for Don, let's email him with link to this site

Post  Sheila, Or. Thu 18 Feb 2010, 5:48 pm

Oh my, he's such a valued quake master on these forums. Petra has his new email up on her blog so I'll email him with a link to this forum. Petra has a link to Skywise's forum on her blog so they might not know about this forum yet. Her blog is here:
    http://www.quakecentralforecasting.com/petsblog.html
    If you scroll down, you'll see Don's new email addy so let's all email him, encourage him to join us here when he is able to.
    I'd post it here but don't think that's a good idea.
    Whisper
    Whisper

Prayers Needed for Don in Hollister Empty Re: Prayers Needed for Don in Hollister

Post  Whisper Mon 22 Feb 2010, 6:25 am

I hope Don is feeling much better soon. Yes, he is very valuable to all of us hear and we need him. Prayers going up for complete healing.

Whisper
    Judy in NoID
    Judy in NoID

Prayers Needed for Don in Hollister Empty Wishing Don a speedy recovery!

Post  Judy in NoID Tue 23 Feb 2010, 12:34 am

Don - hoping you get to feeling better soon! A close call!! Yikes! Glad you did not suffer serious injury!!
    Your voice here in the 'blogisphere' is truly appreciated. Your knowledge, understanding and insights bring an element of sanity to many threads. I've learned a lot from you through the years and hope to learn more in the future. So, hope to see you on this board soon.
    The best to you! Prayers and good wishes headed your way and a speedy recovery!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:14 am