Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+3
Polly, AZ
geenee
Sue - AR
7 posters

Grid going down in June/July

Sue - AR

Grid going down in June/July Empty Grid going down in June/July

Post  Sue - AR Wed 28 Apr 2010, 5:41 pm

There have been other reports predicting the grid
    going down this year, too. So this makes sense.
    Make sure to have paper copies of any info that
    you will need later on...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/10_Global/100428.EMP.alert.html
    Info Concerning False Flag June/July from CIA Source
    April 27, 2010

Steve,

Having listened to Hawk's broadcast, I wanted to pass something along.

Two weeks ago, a lifetime family friend who runs a hunting service, stopped by my office. (He has another business which our business utilizes.) He dropped off our invoice (they are usually mailed) and he said to me, "Can we talk for a minute?"

We went into my office, and he said, "You might want to sit down." He has a hunting client who is retired CIA who told him that the grid would go down in June/July. Our friend told me, "It is to mask the global monetary collapse." He then went on to say that it would be, "either an EMP attack or the Chinese would shut the lights out 'with the push of a computer key.'"

He then said something that I didn't understand (until I heard Hawk's broadcast.) He said, "they are going to evacuate the cities....you don't want to be next to a railroad track."

I thought this sounded funny and I didn't think that I heard it right. Until I heard Greg on Hawk's broadcast.

FWIW

B.
    Missouri
    geenee
    geenee

Grid going down in June/July Empty Re: Grid going down in June/July

Post  geenee Wed 28 Apr 2010, 10:40 pm

Does anybody know about the program they are talking about. (Hawks Broadcast)?
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 28 Apr 2010, 11:04 pm

geenee wrote:Does anybody know about the program they are talking about. (Hawks Broadcast)?

geenee - I haven't heard of Hawk before, but there is so much "disinformation" out there it's hard to tell. they seem to thrive on keeping people in fear. Still, I wouldn't totally discount this information. Several of us have gotten messages that "something was coming down in June'July". If we have food & water for at least 2 months we should be ok - and don't forget candles. it seems to me that we went through this in 2000 with Y2K.
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Wed 28 Apr 2010, 11:33 pm

Hi Polly, I found the program. I am listening to it. They are saying the economy is ready to go down. He is saying that Chinese govt cut a deal with our govt that they will do a false flag attack (a cyber attack or emp or nuke) set off in a U.S. City and it will be blamed on Israel. They are moving their money into NWO accounts.

http://soundwaves2000.com/shatterthedarkness/

Click on this show
    Date: 04-22-10
    Hawk
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 28 Apr 2010, 11:48 pm

geenee wrote:Hi Polly, I found the program. I am listening to it. They are saying the economy is ready to go down. He is saying that Chinese govt cut a deal with our govt that they will do a false flag attack (a cyber attack or emp or nuke) set off in a U.S. City and it will be blamed on Israel. They are moving their money into NWO accounts.

http://soundwaves2000.com/shatterthedarkness/

Click on this show
    Date: 04-22-10
    Hawk

Hi geenee,

Well, it seems they are all "cutting deals" right now and the peons (us) are left out in the cold. I could see a cyber attack - an EMP would take out too much of the Gov. things too. Not sure if you remember the Y2k scare, but this sounds a lot like then. I am not going to hold my breath, but I never did let my guards down after y2k. if something does happen some of us older ones will know how to take care of ourselves, but I worry about the younger ones in the big cities. Thank you for the hawk's site! take care
    LindaMarie
    LindaMarie

Post  LindaMarie Thu 29 Apr 2010, 1:25 pm

I downloaded his show but haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. Whatever happens, I feel prepared to deal with it. Its like I'm ready and waiting. For some reason I feel like we need a good shake-up (or wake-up).
    burnedmyrrh

Grid going down in June/July Empty Grid going down ...

Post  burnedmyrrh Thu 29 Apr 2010, 2:09 pm

I listen, I hear what they say but I don't take everything nor worry about most stuff. I read, I pray about it and ask God what if anything I should do. And I know God will protect me.
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Thu 29 Apr 2010, 7:05 pm

My son was eating lunch outside his plant where he works and it is beside a train track in Woodland, WA. He Video taped right now a train with people movers on it. They looked like the ones from the holocaust movies. They are gearing up for martial law. EVERYONE is pointing to this summer for an economic holocaust. Everyone should have a year or two of food and water at the very least.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Post  Polly, AZ Sat 01 May 2010, 4:31 am

geenee wrote:My son was eating lunch outside his plant where he works and it is beside a train track in Woodland, WA. He Video taped right now a train with people movers on it. They looked like the ones from the holocaust movies. They are gearing up for martial law. EVERYONE is pointing to this summer for an economic holocaust. Everyone should have a year or two of food and water at the very least.

geenee - don't let fear take you over. If the people from the Geart Depression Era made it, then we can too. If people panic and riot there might be problems, but i don't think they would dare taking people away on "trains".
    I remember reading this same stuff before Y2K and nothing happened. Hang in there !
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Mon 03 May 2010, 1:06 am

~POLLY~

i think that was a test.

to see how much people would take, from them.

waff the census folk...are really irs agents?

and they come bearing shotguns...in order to kill
    people...if'n they do not answer they questions?

just how mean and ugly a mess are they all out making?

silent
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Mon 03 May 2010, 1:48 am

OK people, don't believe everything you hear and see on the idiot box. My hubby was working for the census bureau and he is the last boy scout! So census takers--at least not the majority of them--are not IRS agents. He decided he did not want to become a supervisor or do the follow-ups because he thought people might start getting violent against the census takers--most of whom just took the job because they had been laid off and are very ordinary people with families at home waiting for food on the table.

Now there is another subject in this thread dealing with martial law. I do not believe that the car bomb in NYC was a professional job from an outside terrorist--it was too sloppy. But neither do I believe as they are now insinuating "home grown terrorist." Indeed, I do believe that it may have been set as a false flag attempt at scaring the beejeezus out of New Yorkers so security can once again be tightened and their privacy invaded in the cause of anti-terrorism...and they can once again go after "militia" members and government dissenters. An excuse to turn up the pressure and get more "secure."...and that is where the transport railroad cars might begin to be used.

Look at the facts of the car--handprints all over the triggering device, left in the street with flashers going and motor running???--quite obvious placed so that someone would find it. A faulty job of setting off the triggering device, car was smoking, fireworks???--it all sounds so mickey mouse. Also, they said that it would have taken a long while for the thing to actually explode into something big. Someone went out of their way to make sure it was discovered and deactivated before it could hurt someone. Just my thoughts.
    Betty
    LindaMarie
    LindaMarie

Post  LindaMarie Mon 03 May 2010, 1:40 pm

Census worker showed up at our house yesterday and hubby told him to get off our property. Guy told him it was the law and hubby asked him to tell him what the law said. Guy got back in his car and left.
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Mon 03 May 2010, 3:51 pm

The specific law says that the country is entitled to take a census every ten years...basically that means a head count. There were no specifics as to the questions that they could ask. The census is basically done to apportion representatives from the various districts within the state...the more people you have the more respresentation you get in Congress. Well, at least that is the original thought. Being that few trust the government these days to look out for your best interests, I can understand why many are reluctant to stand up and be counted.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:43 pm