Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Dizzy woozie 9:05 Portland time

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Dizzy woozie 9:05 Portland time Empty Dizzy woozie 9:05 Portland time

Post  OregonGuy Thu 15 Apr 2010, 4:12 pm

Just had a woozie wave(20 seconds). Still feeling a bit dizzy from it and sudden feeling of exhaustion. Solar particles from the sun? Don't like the feeling.
    burnedmyrrh

Dizzy woozie 9:05 Portland time Empty Woozy

Post  burnedmyrrh Sat 17 Apr 2010, 2:58 pm

The jist of a dream I had from April 14th to 15th:

I was shown a map of the US and too quick a glance at what seemed the GOM area, specifically TX, AL.

Then I was shown the US NW and I was holding my hand over WA, OR and No. CA and feeling the hotness of the place. EOD
    beejean
    beejean

Dizzy woozie 9:05 Portland time Empty No CA, OR WA heat dream from Burned Myrrh

Post  beejean Sat 24 Apr 2010, 2:04 pm

burnedmyrrh wrote:The jist of a dream I had from April 14th to 15th:

I was shown a map of the US and too quick a glance at what seemed the GOM area, specifically TX, AL.

Then I was shown the US NW and I was holding my hand over WA, OR and No. CA and feeling the hotness of the place. EOD

Thanks for posting this information. In my travels through the mountains of Eastern Oregon I saw huge hills of lava. This would not seem far-fetched !

Sponsored content

Dizzy woozie 9:05 Portland time Empty Re: Dizzy woozie 9:05 Portland time

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:48 am