Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Right Foot

Rose8
    Rose8

Right Foot Empty Right Foot

Post  Rose8 Thu 11 Mar 2010, 3:59 pm

Yesterday I mentioned right foot pain which I decided to attribute to the cold and lack of circulation.
    Last night, I ran a hot-hot bath which always works to relieve foot-cold. After that, and after climbing into a nice warm snug bed...foot pain. My feet were warm and the foot hurt on top only. I also had some knee and calf pain which made me think Chile. It (foot only) still hurts today. My other foot should hurt too if it's just as cold.

The left arm resolved. I noted an OK earthquake on the scale so I'm going to go ahead and put down OK for that region of arm. First one besides Chile I feel comfortable with being a true EQ symptom.

Today & tomorrow, there are New Madrid EQ's of 4.0 magnitude predicted (not by me). I'm curious to see if these will pan out. I like watching predictions from those who have been at it for years and years. Not 100% accuracy, but pretty darn close, and 100% more accuracy than USGS or any other scientists out there who have no system at all.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:45 pm