Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Left Ear Tone

Rose8
    Rose8

Left Ear Tone Empty Left Ear Tone

Post  Rose8 Fri 05 Mar 2010, 3:50 am

I laid down and started a few minutes later. I lost count at 150 seconds then got up. Radiating like a siren would, left ear. I don't feel it. Right ear pain not present when laying down on back (right ear facing West then). Left ear was facing East.
    I thought I wanted to open up to this ability, be more aware. Maybe not.
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Left Ear Tone Empty me too, left eartone about 7pm, PST

Post  Sheila, Or. Fri 05 Mar 2010, 3:58 am

Rose8 wrote:I laid down and started a few minutes later. I lost count at 150 seconds then got up. Radiating like a siren would, left ear. I don't feel it. Right ear pain not present when laying down on back (right ear facing West then). Left ear was facing East.
    I thought I wanted to open up to this ability, be more aware. Maybe not.

and it was so long and loud I couldn't believe it. I didn't count but am sure it was well over a minute long. Kind of a mid to low tone so the only thing I can think of is Indonesia? Never do know for sure but I've not had any eartones since just before the Chile eq.
    Now both ears are ringing really loud and I'm kind of deaf.
    Sure hope this isn't a tone for another biggy? affraid
    Rose8
    Rose8

Left Ear Tone Empty 6.5 Indonesia

Post  Rose8 Fri 05 Mar 2010, 1:05 pm

Yes! Very loud and long. Like a sharp siren. I can't pinpoint yet but it was strong.
    I'll look for Indonesia soon then. I think my leadtime is under 24hrs on my symptoms.

So I was right...within 24 hrs. Now I know left tone long and loud is Indonesia, like yours. I'm having trouble calculating the time it happened in coordination with CST.

Earthquake Details
    Magnitude 6.5
    Date-Time Friday, March 05, 2010 at 16:06:57 UTC
    Friday, March 05, 2010 at 11:06:57 PM at epicenter
    Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 4.032°S, 100.806°E
    Depth 22 km (13.7 miles) set by location program
    Region SOUTHWEST OF SUMATRA, INDONESIA
    Distances 165 km (100 miles) W of Bengkulu, Sumatra, Indonesia
    345 km (215 miles) S of Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia
    415 km (255 miles) SW of Jambi, Sumatra, Indonesia
    700 km (435 miles) WNW of JAKARTA, Java, Indonesia

Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 8.4 km (5.2 miles); depth fixed by location program
    Parameters NST= 56, Nph= 56, Dmin=241.4 km, Rmss=1.14 sec, Gp= 94°,
    M-type=teleseismic moment magnitude (Mw), Version=7
    Source USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)

Event ID us2010tlbk

Last edited by Rose8 on Fri 05 Mar 2010, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Left Ear Tone Empty Re: Left Ear Tone

Post  Sheila, Or. Fri 05 Mar 2010, 4:12 pm

well there was a 6.6 quake in Chile at 3:47am, PST but none of my symptoms have lifted yet so I still expect a larger quake across the Pacific pond. If Petra is right in her way of finding distance by length of eartone, then this one would be pretty far away. I'm feeling really irratible this morning. So many of us complained about that just before the big Chile quake.
    Where are you located Rose?
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Fri 05 Mar 2010, 4:25 pm

I got knee pain last night after my last post...I figured that for Chile. Seems consistent with it.

I don't know how to calculate yet or even find locations. As I said, I lost count at 150seconds and like huffed out of bed with irritation. I should have kept counting though. Then maybe I could have found a radius at least.

I'm in SW Missouri.

Yeah, the tone lasted a while and was very loud, a 7 on a scale of 1-10. I wanted to put on headphones to block it out, that's why I got up because it was hurting/loud and I didn't know if it was going to end. I couldn't "take" it anymore, it set me on edge.

Don't feel edgy today like the last two days from cramps and PMS, just very sad/depressed.
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Post  Sheila, Or. Sat 06 Mar 2010, 12:39 am

sad and depressed, yes that's me today. The edgyness is gone though. The Indo quake might have lifted some of what I was feeling. Oh well, it seems as if this was a lost day for me. Sad
    But like Scarlett said, tomorrow is another day. sunny

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:45 pm