Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Keeping an eye on San Fernando Valley area

Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Keeping an eye on San Fernando Valley area Empty Keeping an eye on San Fernando Valley area

Post  Nightmoves Thu 04 Mar 2010, 7:21 pm

In looking at the pattern of earthquakes in California, I am keeping an eye on the San Fernando Valley. Two areas prior to Northridge have had 2+ earthquakes today and it seems to be a pattern on quakes popping up in SFV. Shocked Just posting to see if this pattern follows through. The two areas that acted up prior to Northridge are Idyllwild and Yucca Valley. I'm hoping we only get small ones. pale
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Keeping an eye on San Fernando Valley area Empty Re: Keeping an eye on San Fernando Valley area

Post  Calibabe Thu 04 Mar 2010, 9:49 pm

Nightmoves wrote:In looking at the pattern of earthquakes in California, I am keeping an eye on the San Fernando Valley. Two areas prior to Northridge have had 2+ earthquakes today and it seems to be a pattern on quakes popping up in SFV. Shocked Just posting to see if this pattern follows through. The two areas that acted up prior to Northridge are Idyllwild and Yucca Valley. I'm hoping we only get small ones. pale

You and me both neighbor.

Today I don't know what it is but I have had this forboding feeling all day long like we are on the verge of something happening and it is not a "good" happening that I am feeling. I was even talking to a friend of mine and even she said that you can feel that something is right around the corner. She also agreed that it wasn't a good feeling.

I hope it is just the stresses of life that are making me feel like this but I don't usually get stressed unless it is something to do with my family. It is like sitting on a time bomb. You know it is going to go off but you just don't know when.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Keeping an eye on San Fernando Valley area Empty Re: Keeping an eye on San Fernando Valley area

Post  socalshakin Thu 04 Mar 2010, 11:11 pm

Calibabe wrote:
    Nightmoves wrote:In looking at the pattern of earthquakes in California, I am keeping an eye on the San Fernando Valley. Two areas prior to Northridge have had 2+ earthquakes today and it seems to be a pattern on quakes popping up in SFV. Shocked Just posting to see if this pattern follows through. The two areas that acted up prior to Northridge are Idyllwild and Yucca Valley. I'm hoping we only get small ones. pale

You and me both neighbor.

Today I don't know what it is but I have had this forboding feeling all day long like we are on the verge of something happening and it is not a "good" happening that I am feeling. I was even talking to a friend of mine and even she said that you can feel that something is right around the corner. She also agreed that it wasn't a good feeling.

I hope it is just the stresses of life that are making me feel like this but I don't usually get stressed unless it is something to do with my family. It is like sitting on a time bomb. You know it is going to go off but you just don't know when.

I know the feeling too well. I didn't sleep too well once again and then when I woke this morning, I felt really nauseous and have most of the day.

Been getting lots of spiking and aching in the R shoulder blade, which is making me think Japan to Marianas once again.
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves Fri 05 Mar 2010, 12:56 am

If you look at the California/Nevada map, you will see so many little poppers. 800+ quakes and none larger than a 3+. Usually you see the count go up after a 4 - 5 earthquake, but these are all itty bittys. To me it's like glass breaking. The little cracks here and there and all of a sudden those little cracks go boom into one big one.

I also feel the same way today, just a general yucky and malaise feeling with a nagging headache as well. I sure hope it stays calm here in SoCal.

By the way, I did not sleep well the night of the Northridge quake. I tossed and turned all night and then finally dozed off just prior to the quake.
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Fri 05 Mar 2010, 3:16 am

Nightmoves wrote:If you look at the California/Nevada map, you will see so many little poppers. 800+ quakes and none larger than a 3+. Usually you see the count go up after a 4 - 5 earthquake, but these are all itty bittys. To me it's like glass breaking. The little cracks here and there and all of a sudden those little cracks go boom into one big one.

I also feel the same way today, just a general yucky and malaise feeling with a nagging headache as well. I sure hope it stays calm here in SoCal.

By the way, I did not sleep well the night of the Northridge quake. I tossed and turned all night and then finally dozed off just prior to the quake.

I hope the not sleeping well thing stops. My son,my daughter, myself and my friend have all said the same thing. I hate to hear that many people having the same problem.

Please let me know if you are not sleeping. Maybe that will be a key to get things in order. It is going to stink big time out here when it does happen. Most people that weren't here during Northridge will not know what to do. Thankfully we went to the CERT classes and that really opened our eyes as to what to expect. We have things ready so I guess we just hope for the best and go from there. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:18 pm