Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Dog acting anxious

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Dog acting anxious Empty Dog acting anxious

Post  socalshakin Mon 01 Mar 2010, 4:59 am

My one dog is being overly anxious and very restless. Pacing the room, when she normally is snoozing on the couch under a blanket. Has been fed, outside, given a treat. Still, she is ever alert and now is whining with her head in her paws. Maybe it's just the amazing moon tonight?
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Dog acting anxious Empty Over anxious dog

Post  Polly, AZ Mon 01 Mar 2010, 7:36 am

socalshakin wrote:My one dog is being overly anxious and very restless. Pacing the room, when she normally is snoozing on the couch under a blanket. Has been fed, outside, given a treat. Still, she is ever alert and now is whining with her head in her paws. Maybe it's just the amazing moon tonight?

She might be picking up on earth movement, but I am more apt to believe that she is picking up on your severe pain today. I have had dogs before who acted similar when someone in the house had pain. Try giving her a hug and tell her that you are feeling better and thanks for worrying about you - might help.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:33 pm