Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

The How and Why of Sensitivities

Balance
    Balance

The How and Why of Sensitivities Empty The How and Why of Sensitivities

Post  Balance Sun 28 Feb 2010, 6:43 pm

The electromagnetic radiation from movement in the fault zones causes the ripple / repel effect in the clouds above active zones, like water in front of a speaker. Most of these generated frequencies are beyond the previously accepted normal hearing range for humans but is why animals know ahead of time, and what causes the tonal and physical manifestations in earth sensitives as these waves radiate out like ripples in water. This happens the same way frequencies are generated by rubbing two stones or crystals together just on a much larger scale. And after all humans are mostly water just like Pachamama / mother earth.

Pachamama;

Pachamama

Engineering Balance.

Last edited by Balance on Sun 28 Feb 2010, 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

The How and Why of Sensitivities Empty The How's and Why's...

Post  LaLuna Sun 28 Feb 2010, 7:19 pm

Have any of you ever found information regarding a mechanism whereby human beings can pick up and "hear" radio signals (electromagnetic energy)? I've been puzzled by this for a long time. I hear the Taos Hum, which I strongly suspect is coming from the Earth, but I've never been able to find information on how humans could hear electromagnetic energy. Has research been done on this, and if so, where can I find the information? Thanks!

Carole study
    Balance
    Balance

The How and Why of Sensitivities Empty Reception

Post  Balance Sun 28 Feb 2010, 8:23 pm

Laluna, The brain receives billions of bits of information every second, however it only processes into conscious awareness a couple of hundred thousand bits per second. So we are receiving it and it is there to be accessed but we are still developing to be aware of and use it, however we are all developing toward "meta awareness" now hence all of the ongoing attempts to thwart the process. The best way to receive these alternative signals is to quiet the mind through all of the normal means. As far as the mechanical properties of audible sound, those can be learned of by a search on the subject, and if you would like to know how those are processed, the study of how the ears works will explain that. Hope this helps answer the question.
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

The How and Why of Sensitivities Empty Re: The How and Why of Sensitivities

Post  LaLuna Mon 01 Mar 2010, 1:15 am

Balance wrote:Laluna, The brain receives billions of bits of information every second, however it only processes into conscious awareness a couple of hundred thousand bits per second. So we are receiving it and it is there to be accessed but we are still developing to be aware of and use it, however we are all developing toward "meta awareness" now hence all of the ongoing attempts to thwart the process. The best way to receive these alternative signals is to quiet the mind through all of the normal means. As far as the mechanical properties of audible sound, those can be learned of by a search on the subject, and if you would like to know how those are processed, the study of how the ears works will explain that. Hope this helps answer the question.

Somewhat... Thanks. Your statement that we are "developing toward meta awareness" is along the lines of what I've been thinking. I was more interested in whether studies had been done to show why or how this is happening. If the various sounds we hear are electromagnetic (radio waves), how would we receive and interpret them, physically? People tend to write it off as impossible, which makes it difficult to communicate to them just what's going on. Tell a doctor that you hear a sound nobody else can hear, and he'll likely tell you you have tinnitus. (It's been shown that some people can hear microwaves, but I believe that is a thermo-acoustic effect.)

The "hum" that I hear is not acoustic. Most people don't hear it, and attempts to record it are generally unsuccessful. I think the few people who have claimed they recorded it, probably were picking up an acoustic noise that was local to their area. I "hear" the hum wherever I go... So far, up to 300 miles away from my home.

But let me throw something else out there. Is it possible the sounds are neither acoustic nor electromagnetic, but some other type of energy? Is it possible it's the very beginnings, the emergence, of telepathy? This is pure speculation, but sometimes I swear the hum sounds like a room full of people down the hall somewhere, who are chattering and having a good time!

(No, I'm not crazy. I promise!)

Carole Smile
    Balance
    Balance

The How and Why of Sensitivities Empty Becoming

Post  Balance Mon 01 Mar 2010, 5:03 am

Carole, No you are not crazy nor are a great many others that have been diagnosed as such. Modern science and medicine have no explanation for the changes that are taking place in all things, and most often refuse to admit or accept what is right in front of them.

I am not aware of any studies that have been done accordingly because it has to do with unaccepted scientific theories, however we are on the threshold of a new age and if you look at the current data it is quite simple really to formulate the most probable hypothesis. So let's do that but it is going to require some reading.

Let's start with Quantum Physics which has shown us that all matter is made of energy. For a wonderful explanation of this and for those that have not seen it, please see;

http://www.whatthebleep.com/rabbithole/

So all matter is energy and our thoughts have the power to create which means that we must be able to transmit and receive energy or signals like a radio, but a more appropriate definition would be like a radio crystal.

As you have stated most people consider this impossible, yet has also been proven that some people can hear microwaves. And also agree that as you receive energy it can have thermological and acoustical effects on your biology.

However there is something much larger happening that most are unaware of, if you read the following article about DNA and light you will come to understand that DNA is susceptible to changes from light or energy;

Are humans really beings of light?

With this knowledge let's look at something else that has yet to be connected to the above findings. I love this article because of the description of Gamma Rays as packets;

Gamma-rays, like visible light, are made up of packets of energy called photons

The above link comes from this page that has links to much more information about Gamma and other radiation;

http://www.astronomycast.com/astronomy/ep-136-gamma-ray-astronomy/

However we must give NASA credit for this discovery and all those pretty pictures we've paid for;

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/GLAST/news/gr_pulsar.html

So from all of this we can safely postulate that we are receiving signals from the universe, that is changing our DNA so that we become the light beings that we are, of which telepathy is but one of our many inherent abilities.

That is if our fellow beings of light that are playing the bad guys in this production don't cause us to vacate our physical bodies before we become what we are.

Hope this answers more of the questions. However I don't think you will be able to get away from the hum, unless of course it has nothing to do with Gamma Rays.

If you care to share more about what you are currently experiencing with the voices and sounds of the crowd, I am very interested and would love to hear all about it either here or via PM. Although I'm certain that there are many others here that would love to know as well and could most probably relate to your experiences.

Also there is data referencing what you are now experiencing and actually indicating this time period as the beginning of this phenomenon, according to the data you are not alone as many will be experiencing the same thing. There will also be time based anomalies, as we become aware of alternate dimensions. Once again time permitting as per those playing the bad guys. Unfortunately I am unable to post that information here due to applicable copyrights.

In truth there is nothing to fear as this is the illusion and the all encompassing universal energy of which we are all a part of is the infinite reality.

Blessings, B

Engineering Balance.
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

The How and Why of Sensitivities Empty Thank you...

Post  LaLuna Mon 01 Mar 2010, 6:36 am

I just finished reading the Viewzone article. I want to read the others, too, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. It's interesting stuff!

I'm willing to share information about my experience with the hum with anyone who is interested. I've been hearing it for maybe 15 years now, and I've learned to live with it. In fact, I've found that if you just ignore it, it tends to fade into the background and beomes almost unnoticeable. As for the "voices"... It's more of an impression than actual sounds of people talking. Hard to explain. It's just a sound, but somehow gives you the impression of people talking. (I do not have "voices" in my head giving me instructions or telling me things! drunken LOL...)

BTW... With regard to your mention of different dimensions. I have a friend who has seen some of that stuff. Perfectly normal, very intelligent guy... And his whole family is seeing the same things, so it can't be hallucination.

Anyway, I'll share more when I have a little more time. Have to get up early tomorrow...

Carole flower
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

The How and Why of Sensitivities Empty LaLuna - the hum

Post  Polly, AZ Mon 01 Mar 2010, 7:01 am

LaLuna wrote:
    Balance wrote:Laluna, The brain receives billions of bits of information every second, however it only processes into conscious awareness a couple of hundred thousand bits per second. So we are receiving it and it is there to be accessed but we are still developing to be aware of and use it, however we are all developing toward "meta awareness" now hence all of the ongoing attempts to thwart the process. The best way to receive these alternative signals is to quiet the mind through all of the normal means. As far as the mechanical properties of audible sound, those can be learned of by a search on the subject, and if you would like to know how those are processed, the study of how the ears works will explain that. Hope this helps answer the question.

Somewhat... Thanks. Your statement that we are "developing toward meta awareness" is along the lines of what I've been thinking. I was more interested in whether studies had been done to show why or how this is happening. If the various sounds we hear are electromagnetic (radio waves), how would we receive and interpret them, physically? People tend to write it off as impossible, which makes it difficult to communicate to them just what's going on. Tell a doctor that you hear a sound nobody else can hear, and he'll likely tell you you have tinnitus. (It's been shown that some people can hear microwaves, but I believe that is a thermo-acoustic effect.)

The "hum" that I hear is not acoustic. Most people don't hear it, and attempts to record it are generally unsuccessful. I think the few people who have claimed they recorded it, probably were picking up an acoustic noise that was local to their area. I "hear" the hum wherever I go... So far, up to 300 miles away from my home.

But let me throw something else out there. Is it possible the sounds are neither acoustic nor electromagnetic, but some other type of energy? Is it possible it's the very beginnings, the emergence, of telepathy? This is pure speculation, but sometimes I swear the hum sounds like a room full of people down the hall somewhere, who are chattering and having a good time!

(No, I'm not crazy. I promise!)

Carole Smile

I know that you aren't crazy and science will never be able to explain it because they come from the "left brain" which is pure science. To answer your question about picking up radio signals, which happened to me,my dentist told me that many times the metal fillings in our teeth act like an antenna. It is proven fact that women can hear higher vibrations then most men - not sure why. I have always been like that, and if my mind is clear enough, I can hear a loud dog whistle. It's really more of a curse then a blessing. Now that you explained what the hum that you hear sounds like to you I understand more of what you might be hearing and if they call you crazy then they will have to call me crazy too because I experience it a lot. it is a form of telepathy. The veil is very thin right now between "planes" and some of us are picking up "mumblings" from those in another plane - and they are picking up our mumblings too. Some of us have one foot "here" and one foot "there" and have a different vibration. I don't care who thinks i am crazy, it is what it is and it will get stronger until everyone hears it plainly. I hid it for too long, but it's time that people know what is going on. Thanks for being brave enough to talk about it. Blessings!
    Balance
    Balance

The How and Why of Sensitivities Empty Hum

Post  Balance Mon 01 Mar 2010, 7:22 am

You all have described the Hum you are hearing as coming from the earth, I don't know if you have ever researched the Hollow Earth theories, but there is truly compelling evidence in support of it. Which if that is the case means there is a huge plasma generator in the middle of this planet which would have to put off frequencies due to it's energetic nature. While the ringing in my ears does not allow me to hear it as far as I am concerned the Hum you speak of is further evidence pointing to the theory of this planet being hollow. There is so much we don't know and so many lies we do know of that until we have hard evidence either way one just can't know for certain. But as previously stated there is much evidence from reputable sources stating that the earth is hollow so much so that I choose to believe it until proven otherwise, and this would explain what you hear.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

The How and Why of Sensitivities Empty Balance - the Hollow Earth

Post  Polly, AZ Mon 01 Mar 2010, 7:30 am

Balance wrote:You all have described the Hum you are hearing as coming from the earth, I don't know if you have ever researched the Hollow Earth theories, but there is truly compelling evidence in support of it. Which if that is the case means there is a huge plasma generator in the middle of this planet which would have to put off frequencies due to it's energetic nature. While the ringing in my ears does not allow me to hear it as far as I am concerned the Hum you speak of is further evidence pointing to the theory of this planet being hollow. There is so much we don't know and so many lies we do know of that until we have hard evidence either way one just can't know for certain. But as previously stated there is much evidence from reputable sources stating that the earth is hollow so much so that I choose to believe it until proven otherwise, and this would explain what you hear.

I believe in the Hollow Earth theory too and there is much we don't know about that, but maybe some day. The "mumbling/humming sounds" that i hear are not coming from the ground, more like in the next room or next to me. It's not all the time, but it sounds more like people talking in another room and you can't quite make out the words. There are some who hear humming coming from the earth and I have often wondered if that was coming from the hollow earth
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

Post  LaLuna Mon 01 Mar 2010, 4:43 pm

Polly, AZ wrote:
    Balance wrote:You all have described the Hum you are hearing as coming from the earth, I don't know if you have ever researched the Hollow Earth theories, but there is truly compelling evidence in support of it. Which if that is the case means there is a huge plasma generator in the middle of this planet which would have to put off frequencies due to it's energetic nature. While the ringing in my ears does not allow me to hear it as far as I am concerned the Hum you speak of is further evidence pointing to the theory of this planet being hollow. There is so much we don't know and so many lies we do know of that until we have hard evidence either way one just can't know for certain. But as previously stated there is much evidence from reputable sources stating that the earth is hollow so much so that I choose to believe it until proven otherwise, and this would explain what you hear.

I believe in the Hollow Earth theory too and there is much we don't know about that, but maybe some day. The "mumbling/humming sounds" that i hear are not coming from the ground, more like in the next room or next to me. It's not all the time, but it sounds more like people talking in another room and you can't quite make out the words. There are some who hear humming coming from the earth and I have often wondered if that was coming from the hollow earth

Maybe I should clarify a little. I actually hear two separate, distinct hums. The original hum is a low-pitched sound, and I only hear it with my left ear. That's been going on for around 15 years, and it's constant, 24/7. That's the one that I think is coming from the Earth.

Some time in the last few years I started hearing another, different sound with just my right ear. This is higher-pitched, and is the mumbling sound which is exactly like what Polly describes. That one comes and goes, just as Polly's does.

When I first started researching the low-pitched hum, a friend who also hears it noticed a connection with light. Specifically, he came home late one evening, and noticed that the hum was louder under bright moonlight, but faded away when he walked into the relative darkness of his front porch. He later did some experiments with ordinary, incandescent light and noticed the same results. I tried the same thing, and also noticed that the hum is louder with light, softer without. I actually went outside last night and tried it again. If I covered my eyes, the hum got a bit softer; when I took my hands away and looked at the moon, there was an immediate increase in volume. This also works with indoor light sources.

Other typical characteristics of the low-pitched hum are that it's difficult to hear it outside (probably due to ambient noise), and that it's easy to mask it with white noise. I found that simply scratching my fingernails over my pillowcase created enough sound to mask the hum.

As for the mumbling sounds, I've heard about the veil thinning and thought that might be an explanation. I don't know... That's the kind of thing that it's hard to prove or disprove!

More later... Busy morning.

Carole flower
    Balance
    Balance

The How and Why of Sensitivities Empty Sounds

Post  Balance Mon 01 Mar 2010, 7:52 pm

Carole, Thanks for the update and clarification. Due to your research applied to the difference in tones between both ears and what you have said here, the best explanation I can offer is, the right ear mumbling is consistent with dimensional anomalies while the left ear is apparently registering frequencies beyond the accepted hearing range. Because the universe is energy, parts of which science has only recently begun to understand it makes sense that there is more that we don't know about in regards to universal energies and their effects on our biology as well as our ability to perceive them. While the eyes and ears receive signals the actual perception of them happens within the brain. For the true answer to this and any question you may have I would suggest asking your spiritual self to provide you the answer. At this time science has no answers to questions such as these, we can only hope that we will see that change in our time here on earth.

The Brain has amazing processing capabilities of which we only know of and use a small portion.There is a simple exercise to stimulate the amygdala that can be learned about here;

http://www.viewzone.com/amygdala/index4.html

Anyhow your not crazy and if you become able to tune into the inter dimensional frequencies you can gain information that is outside of time, however even in alternative dimensions there are still entities that maintain the polarity to love. So ask your higher self and spirit guides for guidance and worry not about what others think, it is either their prison or power.

Blessings, B
    Petra
    Petra

Post  Petra Mon 01 Mar 2010, 9:55 pm

At present I've been in touch with two scientists who are aware that our brain tells us where earthquakes are going to happen. It may be that the EM transmission occurs in our inner ear and then is translated to the brain, but the brain is what decodes the signal.

I have made inquiries to initiate physical testing for this type of experience and if it is true that it is a brain function using EEG or MRI equipment for testing would confirm that, but as for finding an answer, yes, we will. And though Charlotte King may have had some kind of testing, no tests were ever done to correlate EM signals in the brain.

It may be difficult for some to understand, but we do not hear ear tones. We perceive we are hearing a sound. And essentially when rocks break in faults an electromagnetic signal goes into the atmosphere and we are like radio receivers in that we can detect that signal, but we don't hear it as it is impossible to hear EM signals.

Taking that one step further then it would be easy to understand that the very same EM signal when received in the brain can then send a message to some part of a human body and initiate a physical symptom and from that, the same process which occurs in ear tones would be reflected in the human anatomy.

Persons who have a genuine interest in prediction need to take their work to the furtherest degree possible which requires countless hours of documentation, earthquake fault research, understanding geology and knowing how it is possible to know through this process an earthquake belongs in one place and nowhere else. A simple matter of counting seconds of ear tones seems to elude most everyone and yet it is the very first and most essential part of this process of understanding. Given no two earthquake fault segments sound the same also is a big clue as well. Therefore, a very large part of this entire process is very well understood and yet remains elusive to the majority of those who report having it. So we can only ask; do people really want the answer? Or do they want to say they predicted earthquakes no matter how far off they are in the prediction process? And does it matter if it's accurate? To me, it should because otherwise it is of no value.

As for the long term, here's the good news and the best news ever. Due to QuakeFinders work we know there are several means of collecting precursory data which can result in very good predictions as well as the recent satellite precursory work done by NASA and a French company and it works quite well too, though we need more satellites. With these two in time earthquake prediction will emerge and be well in advance of earthquakes and very, very accurate.

As a long term researcher and theorist I'd like to see medical confirmation of this experience, however, knowing something far better is coming along and what we need will emerge in the short term, being less than 10 years from now and possibly less than five years, I feel the goal of having valid predictions will be achieved and we can find something else to do with our time which may be of greater value.

But given the majority of persons in the world refuse to prepare for earthquakes and they don't know what to do when one occurs, then the outcome will remain the same; many who could survive won't out of sheer ignorance alone. More work needs to be done in education as to safe places and hopefully in time that too will help, though there will never be a perfect answer because of building construction types.

So in regard to ear tones all I can say is that for those who wish to dabble in prediction some need to come to an understanding being 1000 to 3000 miles off of an expected epicenter is not helpful and there are no good excuses for doing less and expecting the multitudes to offer congratulations for a prediction that could not save a dog let alone a human being and it is not reason for optimism either.

Petra
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

Post  LaLuna Mon 01 Mar 2010, 10:08 pm

Petra...

If the Earth sensitives are truly hearing EM signals generated by the breaking of rocks, do you have any idea as to why they don't also pick up on the multitude of other radio signals out there? Why only these?

I've heard these tones from time to time, although not often. I listened to the simulations at your website, and what I've heard is pretty much the same. (This is definitely different from the hum and mumbling I was talking about in my other posts.)

I've never correlated them to earthquakes, because for me they don't happen frequently enough to make any connection. But I've heard them since I was a kid.

Carole flower
    Balance
    Balance

The How and Why of Sensitivities Empty EarthQuake Prediction

Post  Balance Mon 01 Mar 2010, 11:54 pm

Petra, Thanks for the input, don't know if you've seen the work of one of the members here but she is diligent and gaining accuracy by watching the clouds, her blog is here;

Earth Watcher

Her work plainly shows the EM effects on clouds above active zones, and is the inspiration for this thread. Blessed B
    Petra
    Petra

Post  Petra Tue 02 Mar 2010, 9:39 am

Hi,

You'll have to excuse me, but I can't see how we reply to a single persons posts within a string, so this one is for Carole. You may have misread my post regarding receiving signals as I said:

It may be difficult for some to understand, but we do not hear ear tones. We perceive we are hearing a sound. And essentially when rocks break in faults an electromagnetic signal goes into the atmosphere and we are like radio receivers in that we can detect that signal, but we don't hear it as it is impossible to hear EM signals.

Therefore, we do not hear radio signals... I know, it's too much to intake in a day sometimes.

For Balance:

I haven't been to that web site as of yet and was unaware of it, but I do follow Dr. Shou's prediction methods on his site, Earthquake Prediction by Clouds and a few others as well, but not very often.

Since the Haiti earthquake my mail bag has been growing steadily as the recent large earthquake events seem to have created what I consider "a calling" amongst those who have had experiences as a result of those large events and need help sorting them out, so from many corners of the world calls for assistance have been coming in which I enjoy, but it means I have a little more to do on top of daily blog writing, researching quite a few topics, doing my gravity meter work, following up on scientific research w/scientist contact and managing the web site with far to little actual prediction work going on at present. So I've made a point daily to force myself to take a few minutes to watch TV and do some recreational knitting because it does get to be a bit to much at times.

However, life is interesting, though I am looking forward to warmer days so I can escape from the computer and work in my garden, renew my soulful feelings and listen to the birds sing.

Petra
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

Post  LaLuna Tue 02 Mar 2010, 3:33 pm

Petra wrote:Hi,

You'll have to excuse me, but I can't see how we reply to a single persons posts within a string, so this one is for Carole. You may have misread my post regarding receiving signals as I said:

Therefore, we do not hear radio signals... I know, it's too much to intake in a day sometimes.

(balance of post trimmed out)

Petra

Hi Petra...

Not to belabor the point, but I think you misunderstood my question. I don't really question the perception of tones, since I "hear" them too. And I realize this isn't acoustic sound.

My question was, since we are basically awash in a sea of radio signals, do you have any idea why you don't "hear" all of them? In other words, why are so many other signals filtered out, but the natural signals are perceived? Any thoughts on that?

By the way... If you want to include a quote within a post to provide context, use the "quote" button at the lower right corner of the post, rather than the "reply" button which is below that. Very Happy

Carole sunny
    Petra
    Petra

Post  Petra Tue 02 Mar 2010, 8:24 pm

LaLuna wrote:Petra...

If the Earth sensitives are truly hearing EM signals generated by the breaking of rocks, do you have any idea as to why they don't also pick up on the multitude of other radio signals out there? Why only these?

I've heard these tones from time to time, although not often. I listened to the simulations at your website, and what I've heard is pretty much the same. (This is definitely different from the hum and mumbling I was talking about in my other posts.)

I've never correlated them to earthquakes, because for me they don't happen frequently enough to make any connection. But I've heard them since I was a kid.

Carole flower

Hi Carole,

Well, again, we are not "hearing" anything. Perhaps a better word might be "detecting" EM signals so we are on the same page.

I don't know anything about why human beings don't "hear" or "sense" radio or TV transmissions, but when time permits if that's something that interests you perhaps you can dig round Google and learn about radio an TV transmissions, then learn about electromagnetic signals in the earth and make a comparison as to how each is generated and perhaps in that you'll have the answer to your question.

As for earth "hums" those are a topic all unto themselves, but I've never heard of anyone who heard mumblings, except in regard to ghostly visitations.

And thanks for the note about the "quote" button. It's interesting how the terminology of something so simple as "reply" can be confused with "quotation". But that's the mind of those genius types. Basketball

Petra Arrow

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:23 pm