Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+9
socalshakin
Leisa
mountaingirl/NM
Polly, AZ
Conch23
kay.so.or
penumbra
geenee
John Kettler
13 posters

Get ready--'cause here it comes! Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north)

John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 2 Empty Strong-very strong EQ 10:23 p.m. PST May be eruption precursor; failrly long duration n/t

Post  John Kettler Tue 02 Mar 2010, 6:26 am

n/t
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 2 Empty EQ 6:27 a.m. PST following long agitated period. Feel sad and am venting since. Now 6:42 a.m. n/t

Post  John Kettler Tue 02 Mar 2010, 2:43 pm

n/t
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 2 Empty Strong EQ 6:59 a.m. PST More soon

Post  John Kettler Tue 02 Mar 2010, 3:13 pm

This is ridiculous! Instead of getting hit at night/wee hours, there was an all night run-up, followed by morning quakes, with intensity building relentlessly since. I'm cold, sad, trying to stay sane, venting hard and deeply, with a novel crippled left knee and flaring sciatics. Have extreme right list, to the point where I walk in circles. Brains are beaten in. Another quake hit at 7:08 a.m. while I was typing this! It's now 7:13 a.m.

John
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 2 Empty EQs 8:04, 8:12 (bad one) and 8:14 a.m. PST. More coming. Something's unraveling and fast! n/t

Post  John Kettler Tue 02 Mar 2010, 4:15 pm

n/t
    HapHazar

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 2 Empty hello everyone

Post  HapHazar Tue 02 Mar 2010, 4:39 pm

Hi John and everyone,
    I keep checking in to see how all you folks are doing, for comparison's sake.

Do you mind to clarify a few things? I don't know what you mean when you say your stuff is up. Is that emotional or physical? If it's emotion, would you say it's simply high emotionality? Or is it something more specific?

And what is venting hard? Is that deep breathing or panting from pain?

Well, I know these questions may sound stupid....sorry.

God Bless, everyone. Best wishes to all who are in pain.
    HH
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 2 Empty Strong, prolonged EQ 9:07 a.m. PST, then eruption

Post  John Kettler Tue 02 Mar 2010, 5:16 pm

Am being torn to pieces and finding it very hard to stay sane and not give in to my freaked out ego. My head's killing me, too.

Hi, HapHazar,

Venting is a stress response for me involving exhalation between pursed lips. The more I do it, the deeper the sound and the longer it lasts, the greater the stress I'm under. When I talk about my stuff, I mean all my fear based feelings, my inner garbage, if you will. Long experience has taught me this is a prime inbound event indicator.

John
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 2 Empty Strong EQ 10:01 a.m. PST, with more shortly

Post  John Kettler Tue 02 Mar 2010, 6:04 pm

Cold has become frozen. Am being ripped apart by quake after quake. Right ear icepicked. Uphill fight for sanity. Stuff way up.

John
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 2 Empty Strong EQ 11:01 a.m. PST and gearing up for another Middle back's smashed in, with radiating pain down both arms to fingertips n/t

Post  John Kettler Tue 02 Mar 2010, 7:06 pm

n/t
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 2 Empty Re: Get ready--'cause here it comes! Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north)

Post  SonicSal Wed 03 Mar 2010, 12:20 am

Another day left remaining with this current Supermoon Geopathic Stress Shock Window....and another day feeling like I got hit by a mac truck. bounce
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 2 Empty With you on the truck!

Post  John Kettler Wed 03 Mar 2010, 5:49 am

SonicSal,

My rope is at an end and has frayed down to a strand, soon to be a thread. After crashing noonish PST, I was awakened by the phone ~2:30 p.m. (missed call), fought back to sleep through a tidal wave of stuff up and waves of seismic chills, then came to around 6:30 p.m. A spark of financial flow was offset by major drama, and that was succeeded by a strong quake ~8:57 p.m. Since then, I have been big time sad, venting hard and deeply at times, fighting not to lose it, and dealing with smashed in brain, blurred vision, aching teeth and jaws. I feel as though I'm in the coils of a giant anaconda which is squeezing me remorselessly. At the same time, I feel as though a logger's wedge has been hammered into the center line of my skull, trying to split left from right. Upper and middle back are lit up and fiery. It's 9:48 p.m. PST.
    Hang in!

John
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 2 Empty Strong EQs 10:57 and 11:03 p.m. PST, with more in sight. Clobbered, cold, nauseous and starved (ate recently) n/t

Post  John Kettler Wed 03 Mar 2010, 7:09 am

n/t
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 2 Empty John

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 03 Mar 2010, 8:18 am

John Kettler wrote:SonicSal,

My rope is at an end and has frayed down to a strand, soon to be a thread. After crashing noonish PST, I was awakened by the phone ~2:30 p.m. (missed call), fought back to sleep through a tidal wave of stuff up and waves of seismic chills, then came to around 6:30 p.m. A spark of financial flow was offset by major drama, and that was succeeded by a strong quake ~8:57 p.m. Since then, I have been big time sad, venting hard and deeply at times, fighting not to lose it, and dealing with smashed in brain, blurred vision, aching teeth and jaws. I feel as though I'm in the coils of a giant anaconda which is squeezing me remorselessly. At the same time, I feel as though a logger's wedge has been hammered into the center line of my skull, trying to split left from right. Upper and middle back are lit up and fiery. It's 9:48 p.m. PST.
    Hang in!

John

I know at times your symptoms are over the top, and not sure what the financial problem was,but you need to pull yourself together as all of us are trying to do. We are under great stress now from a lot of directions and it will get worse before it gets better. You haven't given up on us yet, so don't give up on yourself. Keeping you in prayer. Hang in there friend!
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 2 Empty EQ 1:17 a.m. PST, followed by a brute of one ~1:25 a.m. In shreds and want this to simply end!

Post  John Kettler Wed 03 Mar 2010, 9:30 am

n/t
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 2 Empty EQ 4:39 a.m. PST Still not done! n/t

Post  John Kettler Wed 03 Mar 2010, 12:47 pm

n/t
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 2 Empty Strong EQ 8:02 p.m. PST; relatively calm since Bedridden most of day while planet convulsed

Post  John Kettler Thu 04 Mar 2010, 5:06 am

I spent most of the day in bed after finally being able to go to sleep around 6 a.m. PST. From NEIC, I see that there was considerable seismic activity that occurred. When I was conscious, I was in processing and working through central, with lots of venting, bouts of seismic chills, imploding skull, reassuring affirmations to myself, multiple sneeze purges, great difficulty finding any comfortable position because whole body was lit up, etc. Inner guidance remains to ride things out, relax and surrender. A very tall order given what I'm going through on all fronts and the wholesale strangulation of me and my life!

It's 8:58 p.m. PST, and I'm venting hard and deeply. Feel utterly exhausted. Starved but pretty green around the gills, so have had a little superjuice and a few baby carrots. Not only am I dealing with stuff, but I talked to a friend (not Tara-Sotu or Ron) in Sacramento, California who reports being near missed by a crazy in an SUV, witnessing a Hmong boy from one group being hit by the SUV driven by a woman from a rival group (in her view OK, since he "didn't matter"), and a near air disaster triggered by an inexperienced first officer on a 737 who inadvertently flashed the distress signal, resulting in scrambling of fighters to investigate. His new site's being viciously trolled, too.

To me, it feels as though things are coming to a head. Thoughts? Feelings? It's 9:06 p.m. PST.

John
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 2 Empty EQ 9:18 p.m. PST Another one soon--head's in a vise n/t

Post  John Kettler Thu 04 Mar 2010, 5:19 am

n/t
    Conch23
    Conch23

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 2 Empty impossible to sleep

Post  Conch23 Thu 04 Mar 2010, 1:43 pm

John Kettler wrote:n/t
    Had a bad headache yesterday.. Been very busy working night & day it seems.. Should be tired but wide awake since 4 am?? No pains so far just a restless feeling
    Take care of yourself John.. Going to try & read & sleep. need more than 4 hrs.
    bounce Sleep Blessings S
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 2 Empty Conch23, Know the feeling! Something's brewing!

Post  John Kettler Thu 04 Mar 2010, 4:47 pm

Conch23,

I thought things had finally come to a head based on last night, which included no less than three power outages and being up past 3 a.m. PST. That was bad enough, since it was followed by an hour of trying to get to sleep, with my stuff in full cry, mind in overdrive and while seismically frozen, but that was followed by a mere two hours of what passes for sleep on my end (woke just after 6:30 a.m.). Doubtless not improved by the 6.4 in Vanuatu which hit at 6:02 a.m. here. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php I feel wired, raw, irritable, agitated and more, so am certain something's brewing as I type this, a feeling buttressed by repeated bouts of venting, a skull in a rapidly tightening vise and lit up back, neck and shoulders, not to mention being barely able to walk, slugged guts, blocked and pressurized ears, plus aching teeth and jaws. This is frighteningly early in the day to be running heavy duty combo symptoms, and they're escalating rapidly. As of 8:46 a.m. PST, you can add significant vision distortion to the list. Glad you're not hurting!

John
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 2 Empty Conch23, I was right! Compulsively cleaning, raw, sad

Post  John Kettler Fri 05 Mar 2010, 12:06 am

Wasn't imagining a thing when I said something was brewing. Antofagasta 6.3 hit 2:39 p.m. PST http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2010tkcs.php Certainly explains prior deep freeze, problems talking and other issues, but the forces are very strong for something else about to hit. I feel deeply sad, emotionally flayed, have been stalking about here like a caged tiger, oscillating between hope and despair. Upper back's lit up and fiery, brains are smashed in, with throbbing eyes and sockets. Both ears are semiblocked and itch within. Weak and wobbly on legs while listing right. Venting like mad and want to cry. It's 4:05 p.m.

John

P.S.

Forgot to mention that after a lot of Earth and stuff drama following my prior post, I managed to finally pass out until 1:05 p.m.

Last edited by John Kettler on Fri 05 Mar 2010, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a postscript)
    Rose8
    Rose8

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 2 Empty Re: Get ready--'cause here it comes! Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north)

Post  Rose8 Fri 05 Mar 2010, 1:21 am

I got the right ear too and teeth/jaw pain in rear left side today. Ear pain started 3am CST, dwindled some, and returned this evening around 20mins ago. I had one 3sec left ear tone as well.

You have it bad though...goodness. I feel like sh*te right now because it hurts. I still have energy but the pain makes me feel edgy because it's really sharp in the ear. If I had all your symptoms I'd be crying by now. Poor guy...try to get some rest.

I didn't ever think I'd say this, but I think something worse is on the way too. Could be paranoia...could be gut feeling. After the dreams Friday something led me into finding this site. I don't feel it was an accident.
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 2 Empty Something's definitely inbound!

Post  John Kettler Fri 05 Mar 2010, 1:40 am

Rose8,

Hi and welcome aboard! Something's definitely inbound, for I feel flayed, my back's now in spasm and burning in the top 2/3, my temples are trying to mate, vision's way off, teeth are about to crack, and I'm practically gagging on tears I can't cry. Guts had calmed down earlier, but are now in a spasmed knot, leaving me deeply conflicted about eating: am both starved and nauseous. Pain's so intense I'm now gasping and groaning aloud. Enjoy your nap!

John
    HapHazar

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 2 Empty venting and stuff

Post  HapHazar Fri 05 Mar 2010, 2:06 am

Hi John,
    Thank you so much for explaining to me about what "venting" and "stuff is up" is all about.

So much is happening now, it's a really difficult time for sensitives.
    God bless everyone who is going through this~
    HapHazardous
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Fri 05 Mar 2010, 2:56 am

John Kettler wrote:Rose8,

Hi and welcome aboard! Something's definitely inbound, for I feel flayed, my back's now in spasm and burning in the top 2/3, my temples are trying to mate, vision's way off, teeth are about to crack, and I'm practically gagging on tears I can't cry. Guts had calmed down earlier, but are now in a spasmed knot, leaving me deeply conflicted about eating: am both starved and nauseous. Pain's so intense I'm now gasping and groaning aloud. Enjoy your nap!

John

No dear...I meant YOU need to get some rest. Try to.
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Fri 05 Mar 2010, 3:17 am

HapHazar,

You're welcome! It definitely feels like the hammer's coming down. Just wish it land so the pain would end! Left ear's icepicked as of 7:17 p.m. PST.

Rose8,

Sorry for the confusion.

John
    John Kettler

Get ready--'cause here it comes!  Round Two imminent (feels like more in South America--Chile and points north) - Page 2 Empty A hammer just came down! Hours of nauseous feelings and evisceration just produced a powerful eruption 9:22 p.m PST More soon

Post  John Kettler Fri 05 Mar 2010, 5:30 am

I ate some dinner awhile ago, and spent the next several hours seriously questioning that decision. Squeeze was/is intense, my hands are like ice, my head's caved in, especially on the right, stuff's off the charts, heavy deep venting--and that's after the eruption hit. Trust me, it's far from done, for the evisceration is now even worse than before. No abatement on the nauseous feelings either. Fighting to stay sane while being ripped apart on all levels.

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:36 am