Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+4
socalshakin
geenee
Karin in wa
Kelli Marie
8 posters

Completing the triangle?

Kelli Marie

Completing the triangle? Empty Completing the triangle?

Post  Kelli Marie Sat 27 Feb 2010, 11:17 pm

Like a lotta folks around here I watch the earthquake maps on a more or less regular basis. Checking in this morning the Ring of Fire caused me to raise an eyebrow. 7.0 in Okinawa, 8.8 in Chile ... and nothing in North America. It's kind of like the third angle of a triangle is missing.

Or maybe it's just my imagination.
    Karin in wa
    Karin in wa

Completing the triangle? Empty Re: Completing the triangle?

Post  Karin in wa Sat 27 Feb 2010, 11:19 pm

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH What a Face
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Sat 27 Feb 2010, 11:46 pm

Kelli Marie wrote:Like a lotta folks around here I watch the earthquake maps on a more or less regular basis. Checking in this morning the Ring of Fire caused me to raise an eyebrow. 7.0 in Okinawa, 8.8 in Chile ... and nothing in North America. It's kind of like the third angle of a triangle is missing.

Hi Kelli Marie, I have been saying that for at least a couple years. It is so lopsided, I used to say!
    Kelli Marie

Completing the triangle? Empty giggle

Post  Kelli Marie Sun 28 Feb 2010, 6:23 pm

Karin in wa wrote:SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH What a Face

How right you are, neighbor.

Port Townsend? A stone's throw.

Did you feel the 3.1 last week? We didn't.

However, my cats have been acting strangely. Hard to explain. Their behavior is not out of character. It's kind of like it's ... magnified. The games of running up and down the hall last longer, are more frequent, have a touch of mania to them. The little tuxedo kitten, who despite being neutered, has an occasional tendency to "mark territory," has me jumping about in a running battle. (Hand sanitizer has other convenient uses.) My Siamese doesn't duck into the library for her long daynaps. She sticks to me like glue. And they are both more watchful ... of something, prowling longer before they settle down for naps.

Normal behavior but accentuated.

Do you have pets?

(And I won't comment on the world map this morning except to note an interesting sprinkling of 5-somethings... grin)
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Sun 28 Feb 2010, 6:41 pm

I noticedthe triangle missing it's 3rd point as well.. Though, I don't dare to ask where it will be! affraid

If the waves from the Japan quake gave the subduction zone in Chile the push it needed to finally go, I hope that the Chile quake didn't give the Cascadia zone a push it needs..Or the SAF for that matter.
    Vladimir
    Vladimir

Completing the triangle? Empty Triangle

Post  Vladimir Sun 28 Feb 2010, 7:46 pm

Kelli Marie wrote:Like a lotta folks around here I watch the earthquake maps on a more or less regular basis. Checking in this morning the Ring of Fire caused me to raise an eyebrow. 7.0 in Okinawa, 8.8 in Chile ... and nothing in North America. It's kind of like the third angle of a triangle is missing.

I saw that too, but dismissed it as I can't imagine what triangulation would have to do with quake events.....and yet should it occur, I can see the headlines describing it just that way. i.e. " The 2010 Pacific triangle of destruction" or some such thing.....but will it be more of an equilateral triangle, placing it in Alaska? Or an obtuse placing it on the U.S. west coast? I hope it is just our imaginations.... cyclops
    marc / berkeley
    marc / berkeley

Completing the triangle? Empty RE: triangle speculation

Post  marc / berkeley Sun 28 Feb 2010, 8:24 pm

Hi Vladamir!

My speculations would be Alaska, British Columbia, Eureka, or Riverside. I also expect a moderate quake near hollister.

We'll see soon, eh?

--M
    Glitchh

Post  Glitchh Sun 28 Feb 2010, 11:12 pm

Most likely finish of triangle could be Salton Sea on south to tip of Baja.
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Mon 01 Mar 2010, 2:55 am

It really has caught my attention about how many trio dreams have been posted lately--three pines, three bears and I posted a couple of days ago about the 3 black cats running across the room in the shape of a triangle.

Black cat to me represents bad luck--I also thought today of the triangle Chile--Japan--the other tip does end in North America.

Side note: my dog has had an upset stomach for days and so has my grandson--lots of throwing up.

I hope this triangle thing does not pan out. I counted 72 quakes today on USGS 4.7 and above and 86 yesterday---the earth is certainly being shaken a lot.

The map that Don Hollister posted has lines going through Texas and the middle Mississippi region. The 1906 huge Chile & San Francisco quakes also got my attention.

God help us if there is a repeat in the pattern.
    Love,
    Betty

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content