Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

ok....this is 'odd' to me....on whale that killed the trainer?

kay.so.or
    kay.so.or

ok....this is 'odd' to me....on whale that killed the trainer? Empty ok....this is 'odd' to me....on whale that killed the trainer?

Post  kay.so.or Sat 27 Feb 2010, 9:19 pm

the whale is named 'chili'....and then the quakes in chile....
    am wondering at the weird synchronicity of this....???

anyone else notice this???
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

ok....this is 'odd' to me....on whale that killed the trainer? Empty Re: ok....this is 'odd' to me....on whale that killed the trainer?

Post  Dude_in_CA Sat 27 Feb 2010, 10:24 pm

Besides the precursor symptoms, I have noticed this as well. A friend of mine just added a bunch of Chilean wines to her wine list at her restaurant literally the day before. I was talking with a friend about travels in South America, specifically Chile, last night.

In much the same way that some people believe 'energy flows where attention goes', I think sometimes 'attention goes where energy is about to blow' if you will. Very Happy Universe is funny like that.
    Cinnamon in Oregon

ok....this is 'odd' to me....on whale that killed the trainer? Empty Re: ok....this is 'odd' to me....on whale that killed the trainer?

Post  Cinnamon in Oregon Sun 28 Feb 2010, 2:42 am

Was it "Chili"? I thought it was "Tilly" - short for Tillikum. That stands out in my mind because we have a lot of things around Tillamook, OR that are named Tillikum.

That WOULD indeed be peculiar if a whale named Chilli freaked out before an earthquake in Chili..... Would be one of those "unsolved mystery" kind of happenings..... that you couldn't "make" happen if you tried.

Poor trainer...I'm sure she wasn't expecting that. Sounds like it was kind of out of the blue....

I'm home with a cold today, so just thought I'd stop in.
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

ok....this is 'odd' to me....on whale that killed the trainer? Empty it is Tillicum

Post  Sheila, Or. Sun 28 Feb 2010, 3:02 am

Cinnamon in Oregon wrote:Was it "Chili"? I thought it was "Tilly" - short for Tillikum. That stands out in my mind because we have a lot of things around Tillamook, OR that are named Tillikum.

That WOULD indeed be peculiar if a whale named Chilli freaked out before an earthquake in Chili..... Would be one of those "unsolved mystery" kind of happenings..... that you couldn't "make" happen if you tried.

Poor trainer...I'm sure she wasn't expecting that. Sounds like it was kind of out of the blue....

I'm home with a cold today, so just thought I'd stop in.

Hi Cinnamon, his name is Tillicum and in fact, there's a petition or 2 to free him and all the 42 other imprisoned killer whales across the nation. That's never going to happen because he makes too much money for Sea World. Still, I did find an intriguing take on Tilly entitled "Tillicum speaks to the world about the Sea World attack." Nice to see you here! ok....this is 'odd' to me....on whale that killed the trainer? Anim_65

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/tilikum-the-killer-whale-speaks-about-seaworld-attack

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:06 pm