Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Tsuanmi Pt Mugu, CA

Michael
    Michael

Tsuanmi Pt Mugu, CA Empty Tsuanmi Pt Mugu, CA

Post  Michael Sat 27 Feb 2010, 7:50 pm

Well, I'm on duty ready to monitor the beaches here at Mugu. We are expecting about 3.3 ft waves. No evacs yet. First wave due to arrive around 12:30pm. And we got a severe storm rolling in right now too. Now all we need is a quake here.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Tsuanmi Pt Mugu, CA Empty Re: Tsuanmi Pt Mugu, CA

Post  socalshakin Sat 27 Feb 2010, 8:12 pm

Mike T wrote:Well, I'm on duty ready to monitor the beaches here at Mugu. We are expecting about 3.3 ft waves. No evacs yet. First wave due to arrive around 12:30pm. And we got a severe storm rolling in right now too. Now all we need is a quake here.

Be careful what you say, we could just get that quake with all the energy out there!

Please report if you see anything! Or video if you've got that Smile I read that the waves could be over 4ft up to Pismo Beach and SLO. It's not the height of the waves that does the damage, it's the rushing in of the flooding waters.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Tsuanmi Pt Mugu, CA Empty Reports of damage in Ventura CA!

Post  socalshakin Sat 27 Feb 2010, 10:06 pm

Just heard from Nathan Becker on CNN from the Tsunami Warning Center that they have received reports of damage in Ventura, just up the road from me. Gonna find a link to confirm this.
    mimic

Post  mimic Sat 27 Feb 2010, 10:09 pm

hey girl, as you know i'm in ventura. I want to know. email me: serialcommakiller@gmail.com
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Sat 27 Feb 2010, 10:12 pm

mimic wrote:hey girl, as you know i'm in ventura. I want to know. email me: serialcommakiller@gmail.com

hey you! long time no talk to.... i can't find anything other than a bunch of twitter reports after the news came out on CNN... not sure whats going on or wht was damaged. im assuming perhaps the pier got hit??
    Michael
    Michael

Tsuanmi Pt Mugu, CA Empty saw it at mugu

Post  Michael Sat 27 Feb 2010, 10:32 pm

We had voluntary evacs. The first sign that it was here was when I saw the ocean turn into muddy water. Our lagoon drained pretty quick. The waves were no higher than maybe 2-3 ft. No damage. The best area for damages would be the south facing which Ventura is just about. Here at Mugu it is a west facing beach. I heard on the radio that it reached Hawaii at about noon their time. No word yet on damage there.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:14 pm