Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

BREAKING NEWS:Small plane crashes into bldg. in Austin,Texas

Dreemz
    Dreemz

BREAKING NEWS:Small plane crashes into bldg. in Austin,Texas Empty BREAKING NEWS:Small plane crashes into bldg. in Austin,Texas

Post  Dreemz Thu 18 Feb 2010, 4:51 pm

www.cnn.com
    Plane crashes into building in Austin, Texas
    February 18, 2010 11:47 a.m. EST
    Firefighters respond to an airplane crash at a building in the Texas capital Thursday.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

* A small plane crashed into a building in the Texas capital, an FAA official says
    * Firefighters, equipped with a ladder truck, are presently trying to fight the blaze
    * On a nearby interstate, traffic began to snarl as black smoke poured out of the building

(CNN) -- A small airplane crashed Thursday morning into a building in Austin, Texas, said Lynn Lundsford of the Federal Aviation Administration.

Firefighters used a ladder truck and other equipment to hose down the blaze at the building, which police said was located in the 9400 block of Research Boulevard.

Are you there? Share your photos, video, stories with CNN

Traffic on a nearby interstate started to snarl as black smoke poured out of the building.

Details were still forthcoming, authorities said.
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

BREAKING NEWS:Small plane crashes into bldg. in Austin,Texas Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS:Small plane crashes into bldg. in Austin,Texas

Post  Calibabe Thu 18 Feb 2010, 5:21 pm

Dreemz wrote:www.cnn.com
    Firefighters respond to an airplane crash at a building in the Texas capital Thursday.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

* A small plane crashed into a building in the Texas capital, an FAA official says
    * Firefighters, equipped with a ladder truck, are presently trying to fight the blaze
    * On a nearby interstate, traffic began to snarl as black smoke poured out of the building

(CNN) -- A small airplane crashed Thursday morning into a building in Austin, Texas, said Lynn Lundsford of the Federal Aviation Administration.

Firefighters used a ladder truck and other equipment to hose down the blaze at the building, which police said was located in the 9400 block of Research Boulevard.

Traffic on a nearby interstate started to snarl as black smoke poured out of the building.

What the heck is going on? This is like the third crash in the last 3 days. On Mon or Tue a small plane crashed in NJ. Yesterday one crashed outside of San Fran and now this.
    Karin in wa
    Karin in wa

BREAKING NEWS:Small plane crashes into bldg. in Austin,Texas Empty hey

Post  Karin in wa Thu 18 Feb 2010, 5:52 pm

Dreemz wrote:www.cnn.com

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

A small cub piper (a tiny plane) hit the echelon bldg which cnn and
    other news agencies are now saying does contain fb* ofc's
    Now the Canadian PM is saying an attack on Israel will be considered and attack on Canada and they are letting them practice war games off the coast of Newfoundland.

WTF????
    Dreemz
    Dreemz

BREAKING NEWS:Small plane crashes into bldg. in Austin,Texas Empty Breaking News:Small Plane Crash

Post  Dreemz Thu 18 Feb 2010, 6:21 pm

Hey Karin,

TO me, this plane crash is an act of TERRORISM! full tank of fuel,
    flying so low, and now news said plane was stolen.

Also, It worries me too, this is and all these attempts by terrorists
    these past months since Christmas Underwear Bomber, this is leading up
    to something more horrific.

Sad

I check the www.nationalterroralert.com web site and seems now there
    is always another "terrorist attempt" listed on the site! Sad

All I can say is everyone, please be extra careful, cautious, alert
    when traveling. Stay safe all.
    Megan
    RIG
    RIG

BREAKING NEWS:Small plane crashes into bldg. in Austin,Texas Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS:Small plane crashes into bldg. in Austin,Texas

Post  RIG Fri 19 Feb 2010, 12:52 pm

The pilot... CNN is reporting his "suicide note" was a diatribe (my term) against the Fed Gov. and or "Big Brother", that he was tired of looking over his shoulder and that the "business as usual" that we're told to believe will just never be... the "professional" they had on doing commentary called him narcissistic because everything said in the note was directed outwards in regards to whatever his problems were...

Regarding suicide notes... I've always heard that those that commit suicide rarely if ever leave suicide notes... any input on this?...

Suspect
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Fri 19 Feb 2010, 5:12 pm

RIG wrote:The pilot... CNN is reporting his "suicide note" was a diatribe (my term) against the Fed Gov. and or "Big Brother", that he was tired of looking over his shoulder and that the "business as usual" that we're told to believe will just never be... the "professional" they had on doing commentary called him narcissistic because everything said in the note was directed outwards in regards to whatever his problems were...

Regarding suicide notes... I've always heard that those that commit suicide rarely if ever leave suicide notes... any input on this?...

Suspect

I have been on the scenes of suicides. Some leave notes, some don't. Guess it just depends upon the situation. My cousin committed suicide in May 2007, five days after the birth of his first child. Quite a shocker. He had struggled with a multitude of problems (health related) and just could no longer deal with the pain. Also had a friend commit suicide about 22 years ago and the only person she told was my daughter several days ahead of time. She didn't exactly say suicide, she just told her that she was going away and to not tell anyone. It really pissed me off that she did that to my daughter. Mad That is one thing that I will never forgive her for.

Like I said, sometimes they leave notes sometimes they don't. This guys was 10 cents short of a dime and had some really classic symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia in my opinion. Maybe even he had been under the care of a psychiatrist he would have done the same thing. Hard to tell. Any way, he felt that the government was out to get him and felt that Constitutionally we should not pay taxes and as a result was under a rather large audit, no surprise there. You don't pay taxes for a number of years they are gonna do the "recto-remo" thing with a telescope the size of the one at Griffith Park Observatory.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:42 am