Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Three black cats

Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Three black cats Empty Three black cats

Post  Betty in Texas Fri 26 Feb 2010, 7:13 pm

Last night in a seemingly normal personal type dream, three black cats in a perfect equilateral triangle ran across the room--in total formation. It reminded me of the pine tree triangle dream. confused

As a side note, Max my chocolate lab let out a mournful howl in the middle of the night.

In regards to my Wedding, another journey dream, recall 7 & 17 were mentioned: My daughter called me this morning to say that she was going to Montreal with her husband on 7/17 this year to visit her best friend whose birthday is co-incidentally on 7/17 the same as my son. My daughter is 33, born 9-7-1976 so if any of you have any ideas about this please respond.
    Love & Light,
    Betty
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Three black cats Empty Re: Three black cats

Post  Betty in Texas Sun 21 Mar 2010, 8:40 pm

Just a follow up to this dream I posted Feb 26. As I said, to me the black cats indicated bad luck or something bad happening--they were racing across the room. Over a three week period, I had three people connected to me die...my broker died of cancer, another Realtor who I worked with on the biggest sale of my life died suddenly, and the wife of another realtor (which I had been involved with many sales including a couple of homes we bought personally) was killed by a drunk driver in a headon crash.

I also see the black cats as Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid pushing the healthcare bill by as fast as they can.
    Conch23
    Conch23

Three black cats Empty Weird I had a black cat in my dream this am!!

Post  Conch23 Mon 22 Mar 2010, 12:30 am

Betty in Texas wrote:Just a follow up to this dream I posted Feb 26. As I said, to me the black cats indicated bad luck or something bad happening--they were racing across the room. Over a three week period, I had three people connected to me die...my broker died of cancer, another Realtor who I worked with on the biggest sale of my life died suddenly, and the wife of another realtor (which I had been involved with many sales including a couple of homes we bought personally) was killed by a drunk driver in a headon crash.

I also see the black cats as Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid pushing the healthcare bill by as fast as they can.

I had a dream of a black kitten sitting on the porch outside my bedroom window with my cat who is a liliac point siamese. Fell asleep and again saw the two sitting together.
    Now from what I recall black cats at your house is good luck ? maybe that is only if you are a witch Lol really heard something of that in lore~ but crossing them in the road which I avoid at all costs is bad luck. After reading your experiences Betty feeling a bit leary will do some protection and cleansing anyway. Now on a side note I did a cleansing at a clients house few years back and it was one of the more dramatic house cleansings I have done. Curtains moved and we felt wind no windows open~ things were moving~
    The next day after the cleansing the neighbor across the street came to my clients house and asked her son to please take the dead "black cat" off her porch she was freaked out. no one knew where the cat came from. We had noticed it sitting in the fence across the street during the cleansing in front of that same house.

Your daughter has a change date 7/17 she shifts to the influence of neptune and has the A of spades as an influence card. Which is spiritual in nature. Also under this influence which lasts about 52 days secrets can be revealed. King of hearts is a sub influence secret could pertain to a male friend or family member. One can tap into the deeper mysteries of life and their inner self during this cycle as well. Intuition should be good. Travel should be fun ~personal charm high,. Blessings Sara
    Conch23
    Conch23

Three black cats Empty http://www.csicop.org/superstition/library/black_cats/

Post  Conch23 Mon 22 Mar 2010, 12:41 am

Conch23 wrote:
    Betty in Texas wrote:Just a follow up to this dream I posted Feb 26. As I said, to me the black cats indicated bad luck or something bad happening--they were racing across the room. Over a three week period, I had three people connected to me die...my broker died of cancer, another Realtor who I worked with on the biggest sale of my life died suddenly, and the wife of another realtor (which I had been involved with many sales including a couple of homes we bought personally) was killed by a drunk driver in a headon crash.

I had a dream of a black kitten sitting on the porch outside my bedroom window with my cat who is a liliac point siamese. Fell asleep and again saw the two sitting together.
    Now from what I recall black cats at your house is good luck ? maybe that is only if you are a witch Lol really heard something of that in lore~ but crossing them in the road which I avoid at all costs is bad luck. After reading your experiences Betty feeling a bit leary will do some protection and cleansing anyway. Now on a side note I did a cleansing at a clients house few years back and it was one of the more dramatic house cleansings I have done. Curtains moved and we felt wind no windows open~ things were moving~
    The next day after the cleansing the neighbor across the street came to my clients house and asked her son to please take the dead "black cat" off her porch she was freaked out. no one knew where the cat came from. We had noticed it sitting in the fence across the street during the cleansing in front of that same house.

Your daughter has a change date 7/17 she shifts to the influence of neptune and has the A of spades as an influence card. Which is spiritual in nature. Also under this influence which lasts about 52 days secrets can be revealed. King of hearts is a sub influence secret could pertain to a male friend or family member. One can tap into the deeper mysteries of life and their inner self during this cycle as well. Intuition should be good. Travel should be fun ~personal charm high,. Blessings Sara

A bit of trivia & superstition. Meant to ask if your daughter was interested in conceiving? Upcoming aspects could favor that. if she was inclined~
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Mon 22 Mar 2010, 2:46 am

Thanks for your insight Sara. It is my son whose birthday is 7/17/1971 born at 6PMCST. Son #2 was born 12/12/1973 3PM PST--Sacramento, CA, & daughter 9/7/1976 8PM CST.

I really would love it if my son did have another child. Funny thing is that I dreamed about a week ago that the wife of my second son was pregnant and her water broke. She supposedly cannot have a child because of endometriosis and a uterine tumor years ago. They will be married 7 years in November.

I actually took a course in astrology a long time ago and did some charts. My birthday is 6/30/1948 also at 6PM. I am a cancer sun sign but most of my other aspects are fire signs.

Somewhere today I wrote about how I feel despondent and on edge lately. I have been coming across very angry and bitter--a change in my own personality and that both puzzles and saddens me at the same time. I think it is the chronic insomnia that is in part causing the change in me. I wonder if anybody else has experienced anything like this. I am just so weary of waitin for whatever is to come. I don't see a lot of good things out there.
    Betty
    Conch23
    Conch23

Three black cats Empty HI Betty

Post  Conch23 Mon 22 Mar 2010, 4:11 am

Betty in Texas wrote:Thanks for your insight Sara. It is my son whose birthday is 7/17/1971 born at 6PMCST. Son #2 was born 12/12/1973 3PM PST--Sacramento, CA, & daughter 9/7/1976 8PM CST.

I really would love it if my son did have another child. Funny thing is that I dreamed about a week ago that the wife of my second son was pregnant and her water broke. She supposedly cannot have a child because of endometriosis and a uterine tumor years ago. They will be married 7 years in November.

I actually took a course in astrology a long time ago and did some charts. My birthday is 6/30/1948 also at 6PM. I am a cancer sun sign but most of my other aspects are fire signs.

Somewhere today I wrote about how I feel despondent and on edge lately. I have been coming across very angry and bitter--a change in my own personality and that both puzzles and saddens me at the same time. I think it is the chronic insomnia that is in part causing the change in me. I wonder if anybody else has experienced anything like this. I am just so weary of waitin for whatever is to come. I don't see a lot of good things out there.
    Betty
    It is interesting I was looking at your daughters bd and her change date is the 17th which is the same as sons BD. Interesting. I like to use Robert Camps books as a reference when I do long range readings. Astrology I have only dabbled with. Robert Camp uses the regular playing deck and actually this is an old old method of doing readings and very very accurate for the most part. I get too excited when seeing connections between people. You are the king of hearts which shows you being an influence as well under the A of spades for your daughter. Make sense? So your daughter and son 7/17 (is J of clubs very intuitive and potential for strong psychic ability btw). will have the same change dates only different planetary influences. Lets see 12/12 6 of clubs another intuitive being. I could go on and on. I had endometrosis and a small growth on an ovary. I ended up having 1 then two~ twins was worried I would have none! Ok So perhaps your are feeling a bit restless and on edge like all of us..Plus I see you just had a change date 3/18 and entered the influence of neptune with the 5 of hearts influ. could indicate emotional restlessnes. lack of sleep is awful I went thru a year of that. Hormones I guess for me. This should be a good year for you though. Perhaps the last year has been hard in some aspects dealing with your intuitive side and spirtuality not in a bad way but maybe overwhelming a lot of information coming your way and just deciding which way to go with what. But for sure you have been kicked up a notch in your vibration level and sometimes that is hard to deal with physically. Try getting grounded and take deep breaths using color. Breathing in deep blue as you go to sleep. Just a thought. I have been out of my routine of regular meditation. Very bad
    just seem distracted and on edge as you say. ok well I have gone on and on here. Blessings S ps maybe 2nd son will have a surprise child by age 39??
    Shocked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:12 pm