Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

December 2013

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

December 2013 Empty December 2013

Post  OregonGuy Fri 13 Dec 2013, 8:40 pm

Had a land based woozie pass over me yesterday afternoon/evening Thurday 12/12/13 heading out to the Pacific from Yellowstone area? Somewhere along that direction. Posting for the record.
    beejean
    beejean

December 2013 Empty Re: December 2013

Post  beejean Sun 15 Dec 2013, 3:09 pm

OregonGuy wrote:Had a land based woozie pass over me yesterday afternoon/evening Thurday 12/12/13 heading out to the Pacific from Yellowstone area? Somewhere along that direction. Posting for the record.

Everyone has been complaining of that recently at Groans in earthboppin !   Why so many theories right now about a big disruption to geological faults ?  If it's anything, I'm expected to see something inbound from the skies.  Just my feeling.

BTW, we got our destined 8 inches of snowfall and are trying to dig out here today.   Best to Everyone out there, beejean
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

December 2013 Empty Weird energies

Post  OregonGuy Fri 20 Dec 2013, 5:49 am

I feel numb is the best way to describe it, or drunk though I haven't had any alcohol. Energy coming in from all directions that also saps energy. Solar?
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

December 2013 Empty Meryy Christmas

Post  OregonGuy Wed 25 Dec 2013, 7:32 pm

Happy New Year!

Saw two UFO's here in Portland night sky this last week, both looking to the south, first one had red oscillating lights, not normal aircraft navigation lights, these things oscillated very slowly. My friend saw it too. After staring for a minute or two it made a sudden turn and vanished. Couple days laterduring dusk another UFO that I thought was a star, motionless, then it too made and abrupt turn and vanished.
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Thu 26 Dec 2013, 12:30 pm

alien   Seems to be a lot more news of sightings of UFO ships this month.  Also, there were youtube videos about large numbers of fireballs sighted over CA, Utah and Arizona lately.    Your comment sounds plausible to me !

(I thought this month might give us more "signs in the sky ! " )

Fireballs and other sightings You Tube
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Tue 31 Dec 2013, 12:38 pm

american meteor society has over 400 reports in last 48h of meteor sightings from US island territories, canada, throughout USA.

Youtube video recorded by gentleman who was astounded by the vivid accounts of deafening and house-shaking explosive events.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5ZLRIjjdng#t=14

Data list on video excerpted from American Meteor society page if you look at the link below on Dec 31 2013 you should be able to see the greater than 400 reports available for investigation at present time.

http://www.amsmeteors.org/fireball_report/?report_status=pending
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

December 2013 Empty Time to start looking up more often

Post  OregonGuy Tue 31 Dec 2013, 10:01 pm

Here's a report of oddness south of Portland, way south in Medford. Happening around same day as one of my UFO sightings recently.

http://urbansurvival.com/2013/12/31/coping-the-woo-road-near-medford/

Meanwhile I'm down with the Flu. I hope non earth related.
    DearWife

Post  DearWife Sun 12 Jan 2014, 1:07 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

December 2013 Empty Engineered flu

Post  OregonGuy Sun 12 Jan 2014, 6:01 pm

Hi Dearwife and thank you for your kind thoughts.

At one point in being sick with this flu I felt I was suffocating from fluid buildup in my lungs. I coud not rest or sleep because the moment I laid down I was choking on fluid. I coughed out many ounces of muck. This lasted for two nights. It was horrible. In the morning as I sat at my desk and looked across to my bed I had a vision of myself lying in bed deceased. That was really creepy. From that point on I started a Bob Beck protocol of blood zapping for one hour followed by drinking an ounce of Silver Colloid every 4 hours for two days. It knocked the bug back to what I call a normal cold. What would have happened if I didn't treat myself?

It's Sunday the 12th of January and I can say that I'm 90% recovered. I still have a persistent cough that is productive in that I spit out mucus from my lungs. Last week I went to urgent care and Doc said it's just nasal drainage into my lungs and told me to take cough syrup(Robitusson). So much for my healthcare service. Kaiser has a lousy reptuation.

As I am an intuitive I 'sensed' this bug. What I got back is that is was engineered. If this is the H1N1 which I believe it is then I do believe it has human proteins in it from weapons lab development. More recently I came across this video which claims nanobot kill device is in nearly every US citizen. The major symptom of it is suffocating from the bodies own fluid build up in the lungs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ho2InyMnCU

I continue to use Bob Beck protocal and I am healiing. Just maybe zapping my blood will also disable the nanobot if I am infected with it.

Many of the people I encounter in my work are ill with this bug. Some severly so and it is alarming to see them struggle to clear their airways of mucus. Many are wheelchair bound with disabilities. Very sad. A coworker said he was laid out in bed for the first time in his life and said he felt he was suffocating from the infection. He went to the doc who prescribed somethiing that reduced the infection to the point where he could return to work after a few days.

Portland, Oregon is in an epidemic of this virus or nanobot effectiveness test.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:18 am