Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Surges and Matter

beejean
    beejean

Surges and Matter Empty Surges and Matter

Post  beejean Wed 20 Feb 2013, 12:07 pm

Hi All,

We've long recognized that the governmental multi-country systems (like ECB European Central Bank) are awry in terms of the implementation of economic banking transactions like derivatives (or cap and trade point banks, or whatever). It is getting to be increasingly chaotic in the world's "organized" systems. Even in systems such as the balance of power in the US Government, the flow of Capital around the markets, the dearth of jobs in some regions versus the supposed large list of open jobs that can't be filled for lack of qualified applicants.

I think that much of the world's happenings are interconnected. So I further wonder if anyone thinks of Tesla's energy projects which have likely been implemented as secretive technology, and whether the projects are affecting the stability of matter, the interior magma, and the actions of people, plants, and animals in addition to all the other chaotic things going on. In general, it is as if a pulse of entropy is reverberating through this time.

I also proposed to make demonstration in the wireless transmission of power on a small scale, but sufficient to carry conviction. Besides these, I referred to other and incomparably more important applications of my discoveries which will be disclosed at some future date. A plant was built on Long Island with a tower 187 feet high, having a spherical terminal about 68 feet in diameter. These dimensions were adequate for the transmission of virtually any amount of energy. Originally, only from 200 to 300 K.W. were provided, but I intended to employ later several thousand horsepower. The transmitter was to emit a wave-complex of special characteristics and I had devised a unique method of telephonic control of any amount of energy. The tower was destroyed two years ago (1917) but my projects are being developed...
    --from the Strange Life of Nikola Tesla Chapter 5 by Nikola Tesla

http://ebooks.gutenberg.us/WorldeBookLibrary.com/lifetesla.htm

The transmission of watts through the air is bound to carry with it some effects of excitation of matter according to certain rules of such transmissions. Tesla's applications, according to him, have not been dropped by interested parties. The excitation of matter also has certain transformative effects. It's fun to speculate -- but we'll probably never know if such technology has been fueling the chaos.