Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

ZOMBIE ALERT issued by Homeland Security

Grits
    Grits

ZOMBIE ALERT issued by Homeland Security Empty ZOMBIE ALERT issued by Homeland Security

Post  Grits Sun 09 Sep 2012, 4:00 am

If zombies take over, the government wants you to be prepared.

The Homeland Security Department warned citizens on Thursday that the “zombies are coming,” and urged them to be ready for a walking-dead apocalypse, The Associated Press reported.

The zombie “warning” is part of a public health campaign calling for citizens to be ready for disaster — to know to stock up on food, batteries and water, and to keep extra changes of clothes and medication on hand.

Of course, those same preparations will also come in handy in case of a hurricane, earthquake, pandemic or terrorist attack, and that’s the idea behind the campaign.

Attention getting or not? Not sure how I feel about this one...lol

beejean
    beejean

ZOMBIE ALERT issued by Homeland Security Empty Re: ZOMBIE ALERT issued by Homeland Security

Post  beejean Mon 10 Sep 2012, 11:09 pm

Grits wrote:ZOMBIE ALERT issued by Homeland Security

Of course, those same preparations will also come in handy in case of a hurricane, earthquake, pandemic or terrorist attack, and that’s the idea behind the campaign.

Attention getting or not? Not sure how I feel about this one...lol

I am definite about how I feel about that zombie alert - I feel like a horrified witness of an Agency which is so cynical and twisted that it can't keep its own mission in focus. Maybe the open borders order they received from their management twisted their minds.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:22 pm