Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Red Sky during Rare October Snow In Massachusetts

beejean
    beejean

Red Sky during Rare October Snow In Massachusetts Empty Red Sky during Rare October Snow In Massachusetts

Post  beejean Sun 30 Oct 2011, 2:03 pm

Red Sky during Rare October Snow In Massachusetts

My son was walking in the middle of the street in western Massachusetts last night Oct 29th 11, in danger of getting bonked by tree limbs. Tree limbs that are leafy because of the unusually warm October, yet which are now bent, with a goodly number of them in Western Mass. snapped by 11 inches of heavy snow paste deposited on them last night. My son is OK, but the weirdest part of it, according to his account of what he was seeing, was the red sky during all this he reports. There were reddish light effects swirling in the sky at night. The proton readings for the Oct 29 time frame were showing an elevated count on the NASA spaceweather.com site.

I did find an area photo from Western Mass last nite that show red lights in the sky.

The above photo was one of 58, that included many snow-covered carved pumpkins, being shared up today on a local news outlet. Not the same town as my son but it kind of gives the feeling of what he was describing as the sky last night out there during the storm.

Last edited by beejean on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

Red Sky during Rare October Snow In Massachusetts Empty earlier red sky photographs

Post  beejean Sun 30 Oct 2011, 2:13 pm

Link to Nebraska Red Sky photographs on SpaceWeather.

These are worth looking at while they're still being hosted on spaceweather !

Spaceweather red sky photo Oct 24 date

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:34 pm