Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

The S.H.I.T. List

mountaingirl/NM
    mountaingirl/NM

The S.H.I.T. List Empty The S.H.I.T. List

Post  mountaingirl/NM Sun 21 Feb 2010, 9:28 pm

http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2010/02/21/s-h-i-t-hits-the-fan-again/

The S.H.I.T. List Toilet2

‘S H I T’ HITS THE FAN AGAIN
    February 21, 2010 at 11:12 am (Extremism, Hasbara, Israel, Sarcasm, zionist harassment)

After a long, and I must add, missed, absence, the S H I T List is back! I always thought of it as a ‘reference list’ to check out if a ’source’ is reliable or not. To be on that list is an honour…. if you are Jewish and you aren’t there, you are obviously doing something wrong

Click HERE to see a post I wrote when they went offline….

Below are the views of one of the latest additions to the list…..

(full commentary at link)

The S.H.I.T. List Self-hating-jew

cheers
    beejean
    beejean

The S.H.I.T. List Empty The List - Who 'Dat Moon-Bat ?

Post  beejean Tue 23 Feb 2010, 12:43 am

mountaingirl/NM wrote:
    February 21, 2010 at 11:12 am (Extremism, Hasbara, Israel, Sarcasm, zionist harassment)

the S H I T List is back! To be on that list is an honour…. if you are Jewish and you aren’t there, you are obviously doing something wrong

Hi mountaingirl,
    I see the people who do act like your knees are their urinal and they are generally self-absorbed.

There is some type of deep groove that these people have engraved into their mind processes which cause them to consistently assign people to black and white categories of mis-judgment, then lets them coast on auto-pilot while adding new members to the ranks of the mis-judged. As if the categorizers have any right to boast that they are more unsullied than new fallen snow.

Unfortunately, a good number of my acquaintances do something similar. The lists may not be the same, but "moon-bat" is the operative, and only, description that some of these acquaintances will mention. (I guess that the black colored moon-bat cat is the only impediment to the shining white moon-beams.'albino') There is also cotton in their ears when the concept is introduced to them that their hot button issues might have gray areas at the boundaries.

Now, I know my icon (Calamity Jane re-doctored to have frizzy hair) is in black and white, but I didn't leave out the gray tones either. So, I agree that too many people have taken shortcuts to keep themselves untouched by the details of the hard issues that many are dealing with daily. Wouldn't that be end-stage individualism ? Everyone gets to pursue their self-absorbed world view to its natural end result : societal alienation. (The Congress is leading the way on this particular groove I think.)

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:02 am