Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+2
Jackie
socalshakin
6 posters

In light of trolling on EB, I'm back :)

socalshakin
    socalshakin

In light of trolling on EB, I'm back :) Empty In light of trolling on EB, I'm back :)

Post  socalshakin Tue 21 Jun 2011, 6:16 pm

I spend time on a lot of internet forums and it gets hard to keep up with everything, so when EB went back up quite sometime ago, I saw most members congregating there and decided to just let Boppin Along stay up but failed to keep up with it.

In light of the recent trolling, which has been increasing over the last year or so, I have decided to not participate as much on EB and go back to the wonderful forum that I created for all of us. I created this forum so we wouldn't have to deal with the harassment that we've experienced elsewhere. I made this forum as a safe haven for ALL of us to openly and freely discuss our pains, groans, dreams and anything else that we feel like; free of judgment and harassment.

I hope all of you are still around and that we haven't lost you in the downtime. I value you each and everyone of you and it's all of you that make Boppin Along what it is; a unique place for us all to congregate, communicate and stay informed.

Much love to all of you, from myself and Calibabe.
    Jackie

In light of trolling on EB, I'm back :) Empty Re: In light of trolling on EB, I'm back :)

Post  Jackie Tue 21 Jun 2011, 7:46 pm

i for one am very happy your coming back to this forumn. i don't post much on EB, but I sure don't enjoy the content there lately. so much back stabbing, so much nastiness and disregard for people. You can have an opinion, but you don't have to be mean and nasty about it.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

In light of trolling on EB, I'm back :) Empty Re: In light of trolling on EB, I'm back :)

Post  socalshakin Tue 21 Jun 2011, 8:35 pm

Jackie wrote:i for one am very happy your coming back to this forumn. i don't post much on EB, but I sure don't enjoy the content there lately. so much back stabbing, so much nastiness and disregard for people. You can have an opinion, but you don't have to be mean and nasty about it.

Thanks, Jackie Smile Glad to be back here!!
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

In light of trolling on EB, I'm back :) Empty thanks

Post  Pam, Az Tue 21 Jun 2011, 11:10 pm

Hi SoCalshakin,
    I wrote to you and your mom and you have messages in your private messages here- thank you.
    Don in Hollister

Post  Don in Hollister Thu 23 Jun 2011, 2:53 pm

Hi SoCalshakin. I've thinking about coming back as well for the same reasons. EB is getting a little to mean spirited for my tastes. It seems to come out of nowhere. Take Care...Don
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Fri 24 Jun 2011, 11:28 pm

I too shall be lurking all those who troll so beware! With the mood I am in, I am not in for any shannaigans from anyone. I hope that is clear...crystal clear in fact.
    Don in Hollister

Post  Don in Hollister Fri 01 Jul 2011, 10:31 pm

Hi SoCalShakin. Check your messages then email me please. Thank you...Don
    quaker

Post  quaker Thu 07 Jul 2011, 5:56 am

Don
    I been hoping to run across you I understand that someone on EP was using my name and made some rude remarks to you ..Or thats what I was told anyway, if thats true ...
    I just wanted to asure you it was not me but some troll using my name ..seems to be a common theme there lately

You have never been anything but kind and helpful to me I would never behave like that and certainly not toward you.

quaker

Don in Hollister

Post  Don in Hollister Sun 10 Jul 2011, 12:06 am

Hi Quaker. I didn't think it was you so I didn't respond. Someone had used my name prior to the mess that got started so I registered my log in name and password. If bopp did that with everyone he would have less garbage on his board. Take Care...Don

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:45 am