Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Interesting string of quakes off Japan/China?

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Interesting string of quakes off Japan/China? Empty Interesting string of quakes off Japan/China?

Post  socalshakin Sun 21 Feb 2010, 8:28 pm

Interesting string of quakes off Japan/China? Asia

Kinda caught my attention. Not that this activity isn't common for this area, but that there's a string of 5's perfectly lined up off the coast of Japan/China. Just kinda stood out to me.
    Jean/OR

Interesting string of quakes off Japan/China? Empty string of quakes

Post  Jean/OR Sun 21 Feb 2010, 9:16 pm

A few weeks ago there was a similar series in the S. Pacific. 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 makes you wonder. Often too within a few hours there will be twin quakes of exact magnitude....like the Iran quake and the Andaman Is. one. been watching that phenom. for several years. Maybe I need my eyes adjusted, you think? blessings, Jean Rolling Eyes
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Interesting string of quakes off Japan/China? Empty Japan Quakes

Post  Polly, AZ Sun 21 Feb 2010, 10:36 pm

socalshakin wrote:Interesting string of quakes off Japan/China? Asia

Kinda caught my attention. Not that this activity isn't common for this area, but that there's a string of 5's perfectly lined up off the coast of Japan/China. Just kinda stood out to me.

It caught my attention too socalshakin. I have been watching that area for about 4 or 5 years now - especially the ones near Honshu. I had a series of very vivid scenes ( years ago) of an offshore 9+ near Honshu that caused a massive tsunami on our west coast from Vancouver to southern CA and did some damage to Hawaii. I believe the quakes picked up when Japan began slant drilling into the base of an undersea volcano in that area for thermal power. I thought that was like poking a hive of killer bees with a stick. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Interesting string of quakes off Japan/China? Empty Re: Interesting string of quakes off Japan/China?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:05 am