Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Not a heart attack

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Not a heart attack Empty Not a heart attack

Post  OregonGuy Mon 08 Nov 2010, 2:00 am

I thought I was having one this afternoon though. Instead of going to work I went straight in to a clinic, told them I had chest pains, it really hurt, breathing made it worse. EKG, X-Ray said heart was OK so it was determined I had strained muscles on the left side of my chest from a early morning attempt to throw a plastic tarp around.

Why post about it? I never had muscle pain like this and it gave no warning. Around 12:30 pm I was just sitting at the computer when my chest started to hurt, even aspirin didn't help. It got worse as time went on. So I went in the clinic. Could be a symptom for something about to happen so I decided to post for the record. Still smarts a bit but no worse.
    HapHazar

Not a heart attack Empty glad you are okay

Post  HapHazar Mon 08 Nov 2010, 5:01 pm

Oregon Guy,
    Yep, sounds like a "symptom" to me, but nothing the doctors would find a cause for. And I don't think it was tossing a tarp around that caused it.
    Glad you are okay....God bless!
    HapHazardous

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:05 am