Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Massive Quake Hits Los Angeles - Magnitude 8.0+

prinze
    prinze

Massive Quake Hits Los Angeles - Magnitude 8.0+ Empty Massive Quake Hits Los Angeles - Magnitude 8.0+

Post  prinze Thu 17 Jun 2010, 7:42 am

I had a dream this morning where I was in an elevator and the building started to violently shake. I suspected that it was at least a magnitude 8 earthquake. I believe it was downtown Los Angeles that was hit.

In reality I have never lived in Los Angeles. I also noticed that it was Wednesday morning that I had the dream. The author of the web bot site, Urban Survival, reported that he had a dream about a major quake hitting Los Angeles on a Wednesday.
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Massive Quake Hits Los Angeles - Magnitude 8.0+ Empty Re: Massive Quake Hits Los Angeles - Magnitude 8.0+

Post  Calibabe Sun 20 Jun 2010, 9:00 pm

prinze wrote:I had a dream this morning where I was in an elevator and the building started to violently shake. I suspected that it was at least a magnitude 8 earthquake. I believe it was downtown Los Angeles that was hit.

In reality I have never lived in Los Angeles. I also noticed that it was Wednesday morning that I had the dream. The author of the web bot site, Urban Survival, reported that he had a dream about a major quake hitting Los Angeles on a Wednesday.

Well I guess I won't go to downtown LA on Wednesday morning but that does little to help me out since I live in Northridge so a mag 8 would shake the crap right out of us here.

Again, like all other predictions, we will have to wait and see. Water and food at the ready as are first aid supplies.
    prinze
    prinze

Massive Quake Hits Los Angeles - Magnitude 8.0+ Empty Re: Massive Quake Hits Los Angeles - Magnitude 8.0+

Post  prinze Fri 09 Jul 2010, 8:12 am

prinze wrote:I had a dream this morning where I was in an elevator and the building started to violently shake. I suspected that it was at least a magnitude 8 earthquake. I believe it was downtown Los Angeles that was hit.

The magnitude 5.4 quake on Wednesday was felt in Los Angeles. There has already been more than 500 aftershocks.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Maps/US2/33.35.-117.-115.php
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Fri 09 Jul 2010, 9:20 pm

prinze wrote:

The magnitude 5.4 quake on Wednesday was felt in Los Angeles. There has already been more than 500 aftershocks.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Maps/US2/33.35.-117.-115.php

A 5.4 out here in Northridge just about shakes the plates or windows. This quake was centered in about 100 miles from us. While we shook a bit, it wasn't massive by any means. Massive means the frige moves across the floor, the dishes fall out of the cabinets, bookcases oveturn, etc. This didn't even hit a blip on that screen.

The only thing that happened about 10 minutes before it was my middle dog Max started standing in the middle of the living room just crying and whinning which is a bit unusual for him. Then he laid down and the quake hit. Go figure. Other than that. No pictures moved or fell and nothing broke. SO this in no way classified as massive. At least not here in Northridge.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:02 pm