Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Torrance, California

Don in Hollister

Torrance, California Empty Torrance, California

Post  Don in Hollister Tue 08 Jun 2010, 8:11 am

Hi All. There is a slight possibility of a 5.0M or larger quake occurring in the area of Torrance, California between now and 08/30/2010.

The location is 33.860N/118.470W. The radius for this is 60Km. The largest quake to have occurred inside that radius was a 6.7M in 1933. Take Care...Don
    TrishNrthrdgCA
    TrishNrthrdgCA

Torrance, California Empty Re: Torrance, California

Post  TrishNrthrdgCA Wed 09 Jun 2010, 6:40 pm

Don .. why do you say Torrance specifically?? I have been having maudlin thoughts for the past couple of months about west LA specifically .. but didnt want to voice them, for fear of being a drama queen.

Please specify would you?

Hugs, Trish
    Don in Hollister

Post  Don in Hollister Thu 10 Jun 2010, 4:59 am

Hi Trish. No particular reason. I have a friend who lives there so I chose that for a name instead of just using latitude/longitude which most of the people wouldn't be able to see it and I didn't really feel like making a map, but had to make one anyway to answer the question.

The quake could occur anywhere inside the circle, it could also occur outside the circle and then again it may not occur at all. Take Care...Don

https://2img.net/h/i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/Quakemeister/Torrance.jpg?t=1276145261
    TrishNrthrdgCA
    TrishNrthrdgCA

Post  TrishNrthrdgCA Thu 10 Jun 2010, 7:55 pm

that makes sense Don .... and your analogy prolly partially due to the past 2 quakes offshore near Manhattan Beach, along with other local offshores lately. The ones up near Eureka that have been ongoing I think relate also ....

take care, Trish

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:04 pm