Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Volcano hand again

Rose8
    Rose8

Volcano hand again Empty Volcano hand again

Post  Rose8 Fri 04 Jun 2010, 3:48 am

My left hand. Half inch below the spots last time, and an extra further toward the index finger though that one isn't as strong as the first one which is closest to the outside of the hand and oh sh*t it burns! Last time this happened there was a Guatamala volcano with the first spot, and Ecuador with the second. If I go directionally in relation to the spots from each other, then I suspect Mexico or El Salvador but leaning toward Mexico because it's North & Columbia/Venezuela area. As for the other one, Somewhere further South than Ecuador. I'll scan the news in the morning to see if anything happened at 10:38PM Central Standard Time zone or thereabouts within the hour. Like the Guatamala volcano, this one came on suddenly, sharply and very, very hot. Exclamation
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Volcano hand again Empty Re: Volcano hand again

Post  socalshakin Sat 05 Jun 2010, 8:39 pm

Rose8 wrote:My left hand. Half inch below the spots last time, and an extra further toward the index finger though that one isn't as strong as the first one which is closest to the outside of the hand and oh sh*t it burns! Last time this happened there was a Guatamala volcano with the first spot, and Ecuador with the second. If I go directionally in relation to the spots from each other, then I suspect Mexico or El Salvador but leaning toward Mexico because it's North & Columbia/Venezuela area. As for the other one, Somewhere further South than Ecuador. I'll scan the news in the morning to see if anything happened at 10:38PM Central Standard Time zone or thereabouts within the hour. Like the Guatamala volcano, this one came on suddenly, sharply and very, very hot. Exclamation

Haven't checked to see if anything erupted, but I had nearly the same thing yesterday on my left forearm and along that same side of the hand as you. Feels like a bad rug burn and is very hot. I've had it before prior to eruption with Alaska's volcanoes so I'm looking for something there!
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Sat 05 Jun 2010, 9:40 pm

I had them again last night and today. I haven't seen anything in the news yet though, and it's entirely possible that what is felt is pressure build even if it hasn't erupted, wherever it might be. I've also had points in my "index" toe on the right foot, bottom side just as in the hand, but not since last night.

One of the hotspots that happened with the Ecuador quake was short lived last night at 8:20pm CST as I was driving.

I think there is something to this, I think we're going to see a serious amp-up of volcano activity in the following weeks. More than the usual.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Sat 05 Jun 2010, 9:43 pm

socalshakin wrote:
    Rose8 wrote:My left hand. Half inch below the spots last time, and an extra further toward the index finger though that one isn't as strong as the first one which is closest to the outside of the hand and oh sh*t it burns! Last time this happened there was a Guatamala volcano with the first spot, and Ecuador with the second. If I go directionally in relation to the spots from each other, then I suspect Mexico or El Salvador but leaning toward Mexico because it's North & Columbia/Venezuela area. As for the other one, Somewhere further South than Ecuador. I'll scan the news in the morning to see if anything happened at 10:38PM Central Standard Time zone or thereabouts within the hour. Like the Guatamala volcano, this one came on suddenly, sharply and very, very hot. Exclamation

Haven't checked to see if anything erupted, but I had nearly the same thing yesterday on my left forearm and along that same side of the hand as you. Feels like a bad rug burn and is very hot. I've had it before prior to eruption with Alaska's volcanoes so I'm looking for something there!

Yes, like rug burn! But fiercely concentrated to small spots, and beneath the skin. Applying an ice pack for twenty minutes to it doesn't numb it or decrease inflammation. After the first time, I gave that up for useless. Now I just bear it and grit my teeth until it goes away. Sometimes minutes, and the longest was four hours, my first one.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Volcano hand again Empty It's a hit

Post  Rose8 Sun 06 Jun 2010, 4:44 am

Its a hit

I don't know why this hadn't hit the news yet, but there it is. It's just ongoing crap down there apparently, at least some of the spots. Not sure about the toe spots or the other two that were lower that I thought might be Columbia/Venezuela or whatever. Maybe it just meant it was deeper? IMHO, the volcano heat spots in the body are alot more painful than the body aches.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:50 pm