Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Neck and ears. Storm related?

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Neck and ears. Storm related? Empty Neck and ears. Storm related?

Post  OregonGuy Thu 03 Jun 2010, 12:49 am

Decided to post this for the record. Starting in sync with this weather system that has moved in to Portland. Doesn't seem as bad as forecast.

I believe this weather is under heavy weather modification by HAARP(or whatever man made apparatus is in use) due to checker board patterns in clouds over the NW. Right angle clouds, yeah, that's natural, uh huh.

Almost feels like a headache only it stops at ears and sides of head. Weird. I also have the feeling like I should be prepared to 'duck', drop to the ground? Something overhead? Just thought I'd pass along my observations.

Doesn't feel like earth movement related. A new experience. Have to see what I feel like after this weather 'system' moves on. Also see what develops from this in the news.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Neck and ears. Storm related? Empty Jupiter impact was result?

Post  OregonGuy Fri 04 Jun 2010, 3:27 am

I did feel better after this event but not sure events outside of earth are something I care to be sensitive too. It's a wild guess that my symptoms involved Jupiter. Certainly had the feeling of look out overhead and be prepared to duck!

http://spaceweather.com/swpod2010/03jun10/wesley1.jpg?PHPSESSID=dfgujv30i75b42behq03rfur81

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:25 pm