Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

5 posters

HEADS UP LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geenee
    geenee

HEADS UP LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty HEADS UP LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  geenee Thu 13 May 2010, 8:14 pm

San Diego residents are reporting shaking continuing in the area. The shaking, according to the USGS, is likely due to the Easter quake this year which rocked the region.

Twitter is rolling with reports of rainbow cloud over Los Angeles today. Reports are coming in that this looks similar to before both the China and Chile quakes where residents reported and took photos of such events in the sky.

While no one can be sure what it means, people should always be prepared for a major Earthquake in Southern California as it is seismically active.

End story - Comment below to interact -

Nicholas Gumina from Whittier, California - "Same thing before the China and Chile quake."

TheWeatherSpace.com Main Weather News Tornado News Earthquake News Space News Volcano News Environment News Political News
    Share with friends or family here - | Hey do not forget to comment below, It's free.
    May 13, 12:50 PM Pacific Time - TheWeatherSpace Earthquake Stories - Jim Duran - Contact
    [img][/img][img]HEADS UP LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 51310f11[/img]
    geenee
    geenee

HEADS UP LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: HEADS UP LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  geenee Thu 13 May 2010, 8:28 pm

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Thu 13 May 2010, 8:31 pm

Wow, that was today?? My time is so off on this page, I'm not sure what time you posted it at today.

Where were these clouds reported specifically?
    kemokae

Post  kemokae Thu 13 May 2010, 9:46 pm

Not the same kind of clouds...most likely oil spill "fumes" went over Mexico before getting caught in an north wind pattern..but you don't have to have an quake to prove me incorrect on it all....just this is my own observation of the tropical storms come off Mexico in the past and head across land to the Pacific ocean...they generally come off the Gulf of Mexico area. The China quake clouds were 30 minutes
    PRIOR to the quake, and were small puff type clouds..most likley "moisture" from
    upcoming ground "priezo-electricty" from fault movement down below in the ground. Again..the rainbow look was most likley caused from pollution "fumes" coming from ground surface. The first picture appears to me to be more wind swept clouds. Time will tell though, and for your sakes down there, probably don't need an big quake.
    Heads up anyway..you never know these days.
    jordan
    jordan

Post  jordan Thu 13 May 2010, 9:56 pm

kemokae wrote:Not the same kind of clouds...most likely oil spill "fumes" went over Mexico before getting caught in an north wind pattern..but you don't have to have an quake to prove me incorrect on it all....just this is my own observation of the tropical storms come off Mexico in the past and head across land to the Pacific ocean...they generally come off the Gulf of Mexico area. The China quake clouds were 30 minutes
    PRIOR to the quake, and were small puff type clouds..most likley "moisture" from
    upcoming ground "priezo-electricty" from fault movement down below in the ground. Again..the rainbow look was most likley caused from pollution "fumes" coming from ground surface. The first picture appears to me to be more wind swept clouds. Time will tell though, and for your sakes down there, probably don't need an big quake.
    Heads up anyway..you never know these days.

wonder what kind of effect the Oil spill will have on the weather.
    Redhart
    Redhart

Post  Redhart Thu 13 May 2010, 11:37 pm

Actually, the LA rainbow-cloud photo looks like a classic sundog. I see them a lot up here in Tehachapi.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:55 am