Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Receiving Assistance from the Star Elders and Pleiadians

Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Receiving Assistance from the Star Elders and Pleiadians Empty Receiving Assistance from the Star Elders and Pleiadians

Post  Vim/PA Fri 23 Apr 2010, 4:16 pm

I found this to be quite helpful and encouraging!
    We've been 'asleep' for our own safety, but it is now time to wake up.
    I think it means, we can now/soon do what we came to do and be OUT of the closet so to speak.
    Our star elders will be here to assist when we see ourselves as their equal.
    Things are all coming together.

LINK: Center of the Sun

Receiving Assistance from the Star Elders and Pleiadians
    March 18, 2010 - A Message received in the Palace Courtyard in Palenque

The following is the first message that we received in the sacred site of Palenque 3/18 ,2010. You can find other messages our website at www.alunajoy.com under the link titled "articles". We are sharing this message here with you just as we received it, in present time, with very little editing. We do this for a very important reason. We know the messages that we receive are not just for our groups, but are for humanity. So as you read this, just imagine that you were there with us . . . the Masters and Star Elders assure me that the message and the corresponding energy will be transmitted to you. You might want to imagine that you are sitting with us in Palenque you can use this PHOTO for visual help)

We were standing in a circle inside the palace courtyard of Palenque… this is what I saw…

I see chords of light radiating out of the heart centers of everybody in this circle (and those reading this) and merging into a large beam of light in the center. So these chords of light are connecting all of our hearts to this huge beam of light. When they let me look where this beam of light is going out to, I see that it is going to the Pleiades. I am receive a instant feeling back from this area of our galaxy… from the ones watching us here right now. It feels like a really deep sense of gratitude, an appreciation that we are here with this intent, an appreciation for our focus, and our heart's calling to be of service to the earth. It is clear to me that they are our family. I know a lot of you in this circle (and those reading this) already feel this, but I don't see a single thread coming from any heart that is not connected to this place in the sky that the Star Elders came from, the Pleiades.

The Star Elders and Pleiadians are sending us a feeling of thankfulness that we are here because it took courage for us to come here. This reality is dense, it operates in linear time and has gravity. This world we live in is operating from a geometry, chemistry, and laws of nature that is not natural to who we originally are. This is why, even from a young age, we felt a little different from everybody else. We felt like our family was not our family. We felt like outsiders, because we actually are. We came here to anchor our beautiful energy to the Earth. Many of our ancestors had to leave because it was too dangerous for them to stay here. When this happened nearly all the rest of us went to sleep for awhile because it was too dangerous for us to stay awake. But there were little alarm clocks that began to go off, and with each alarm clock that went off, you began to remember again that you felt out of place, that you didn't belong here, that you were from somewhere else, and it made you start searching. These feeling taught you to be compassionate to people that didn't have the same opportunities as you, that had less than you, that felt like outsiders in other ways.

So our alarm clocks are going off in us, because it is safe for us to be here now. It is safe for us to have the knowledge and the wisdom that we went to sleep to protect. It is safe for us to be here, because the world is ready for what we have to offer. The collective consciousness is ready to wake up and to move into a new reality. There is enough awakening people now on Earth to create a tsunami that can't be stopped. It is a process that is already on its way.

The Star Elders and Pleiadians say that we stayed behind because we were the ones that had the most courage. We forgot how challenging day to day in 3D world could be, but yet we are still here. We are still standing up, we are still walking, we are still traveling, we are still talking, we are still writing, we are still doing our art, we are still doing our music, we are still finding ways to express what is deep in our hearts, and the world is ready for it now.

When I was a little girl, and I was talking to the buddies, and I asked them when they would come back, and they said in my life time, and it feels like that time has gotten a little bit closer because of the things that are happening in the world and because of how many people are waking up, and because how many people are seeing through the illusion.

The Star Elders and Pleiadians want to remind us that it is not bad that anyone on this planet was asleep. They almost had to be to unconscious be able to tolerate the linear time and having to manifest step by step instead of doing it instantly, spherically like we remember in the past. The more we wake up, and the more we merge in the sacred space on Earth, it reminds of our homelands and the further we help awaken Earth and all life upon it.

What we do for ourselves, like this pilgrimage, we do for every human being, because we are connected to every human being. We always have been, but now we are becoming very, very aware of it, and with that awareness, ONEness becomes more affective. So The Star Elders and Pleiadians are sending us gratitude, and watching very closely, because something is about to trigger in us. Then they will know that it will be time for them to come back home to Earth. It will be safe for them come back with their fully awakened energy. They won't return until we are so empowered in ourselves that when they arrive we won't make them gods. We won't look up to them. We won't make them our teachers. They will be our friends. When I was a child, I didn't know any better. I called them "buddies", and they liked that the best. I call them Star Elders now because who is going to listen to Buddies? I named them that . . . they didn't. They have no names. When we become friends with all of our brothers and sisters in the stars, we won't give our power away to them when they arrive.

So our job is to become so self confident in ourselves that we know that we are whole and complete without anything outside of ourselves. When we understand this we are living masters. When our star family arrives we can walk with them, not behind them, or bowing to them, or kissing their feet, or gathering to be near the holy ones, because we are holy. We are as sacred as they are. They are our ancestors. There is no difference except we had the courage to stay here on Earth. Or sometimes I think we were pretty naive to stay here. I question this sometimes. None of us read the fine print before we jumped to get here. That big old contract that says come to Earth and help with the shift of the ages, I know I didn't read the fine print . . . I jumped.

So what the Star Elders and Pleiadians are going to help us do is they are going to help us have amazing unwavering self-confidence . . . this isn't ego . . . this is self-confidence. There is a difference. A self-confidence so strong that you really know how to listen to your heart and trust it 100% no matter what the outside world is telling you. You will trust that unfailingly. You will know who you are when they show up to be with us again. They will be someone to hang out with, work with, and have a good time with; not someone to get something from because you will already be full and know that you already have everything you need. It is already IN there. You just need to remember. It is as simple as that.

Each one of us has our job to and our Star family are going to help give us the courage to do this job. Some of you create music, some of you are artists, some of you are healers. My job is to read sacred sites and help other to do the same. We all do our thing, and if we each do that piece, the puzzle comes together and we get the whole picture. Once we do that, we add to that huge tsunami of energy that is awakening the planet, and it will accelerate it so that we get to the promised lands faster. Because I know that you all want to get there. We are all speed freaks or you would not be here today. No one comes to these remote places on earth without some inner calling to get somewhere. That some where is in side of you… right now.

So, how the Star Elders are going to help you, if you so choose to be helped, is that the places inside you that you don't feel strong about yourself, or insecure, they might trigger those weak spots a little bit. And I apologize for this already. If you don't like the sound of this, you tell them "No". OK? If you are not ready for it, and it doesn't feel comfortable, you tell them "No. Back up. I am not ready to face that." You are in control of your awakening.

They are going to help encourage you, and it might be that they lift you up too. All of sudden you might feel more like yourself, and that you feel ten feet tall and you feel strong and vital. Or it could be that the places that are weak, they might trigger those so you are aware of them. So we are going ask right now, I'm going to ask, that this help they offer be really gentle, because we are in the very, very gentle place of Palenque. So I am going to ask that the Spirits of Palenque make the awakening process very gentle and kind and supportive, so we can all be supportive of each other while this is happening.

PS… the Star Elders have a volume control on this process that they are going to do with you. If you want more, you just dial it up. If you want less, just dial it down. If you need complete space, you can turn it off. OK? So it is all up to you. There is no right or wrong here. Do what feels right to you and let's see where this journey takes us in the next few days.

I want to thank the guards for not interrupting us. Several guards have come through and it is obvious sign to me that the world is ready. Usually when we even look like we might do a circle or something spiritual, they will blow the whistles at us and make us stop. This time even a guard even took pictures of us and smiled. So you see, it is time.

I also want to thank our ancestors for watching over us, and Pakal for anchoring his energy here to keep this place alive, and each and every one of you, I thank you for coming here and adding your energy to this place. So be it.

Aluna Joy Yaxk'in is an internationally known author, spiritual life coach, sacred site guide, alternative historian, ordained minister and modern mystic who inspires and encourages others to recognize and accept their own authentic divinity and connection to God. Aluna Joy Yaxk'in, PO Box 1988, Sedona AZ 86339 Ph: 928-282-6292 928-282-6292 Webpage: www.AlunaJoy.com E-mail: aluna@alunajoy.com

Copyright ©️ 2010 - Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this article on the condition that the content remains complete, full credit is given to the author(s), and that it is distributed freely. Center of the SUN - Aluna Joy Yaxk'in, PO Box 1988 Sedona, AZ 86339 USA Ph: 928-282-6292 928-282-6292 Email: aluna@alunajoy.com website:www.AlunaJoy.com

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:05 pm