Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Heads Up: Two Major Turning Point in Pluto's Passage of Capricorn

Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Heads Up: Two Major Turning Point in Pluto's Passage of Capricorn Empty Heads Up: Two Major Turning Point in Pluto's Passage of Capricorn

Post  Vim/PA Fri 05 Mar 2010, 8:02 pm

Never sure if I should post astrology Like a Star @ heaven here or on the dreams/prophecy board.
    This seemed significant and I wanted to share it.
    An article by Alex Miller over at Daykeeper Journal.
    Pluto is lining up over USA chart big time... related to our financial sector... on April 6.
    Lots of changes. bounce

We’re rapidly approaching one of two major turning points in Pluto’s passage of Capricorn, from a galactic perspective.

On April 6, 2010, Pluto, powerhouse of the solar system, comes to its retrograde station exactly atop a Black Hole, powerhouse of the cosmos. At 5 Capricorn, the station opposes the USA’s Jupiter exactly, also opposed the USA Venus at 3 Cancer, which between them straddle another Black Hole at 4 Cancer. It also exactly squares a manifestation-evoking Quasar at 5 Libra. This Black Hole/Quasar combination, linked to two planets regulating financial matters in the USA chart, suggests dramatic, sweeping change and pervasive, lasting manifestations of it, keyed on the USA financial sector and the economy generally. Whether this will result in the reimposition of key banking regulations such as Glass-Steagall (separating commercial from investment banking) which were allowed to lapse under the Clinton administration, or another financial crisis, spurring a second plunge into a “double dip” recession (or both) is uncertain.

MORE AT: http://www.daykeeperjournal.com/2010/03/pluto-capricorn3/
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Heads Up: Two Major Turning Point in Pluto's Passage of Capricorn Empty Vim

Post  Polly, AZ Sat 06 Mar 2010, 12:23 am

Vim/PA wrote:Never sure if I should post astrology Like a Star @ heaven here or on the dreams/prophecy board.
    This seemed significant and I wanted to share it.
    An article by Alex Miller over at Daykeeper Journal.
    Pluto is lining up over USA chart big time... related to our financial sector... on April 6.
    Lots of changes. bounce

We’re rapidly approaching one of two major turning points in Pluto’s passage of Capricorn, from a galactic perspective.

On April 6, 2010, Pluto, powerhouse of the solar system, comes to its retrograde station exactly atop a Black Hole, powerhouse of the cosmos. At 5 Capricorn, the station opposes the USA’s Jupiter exactly, also opposed the USA Venus at 3 Cancer, which between them straddle another Black Hole at 4 Cancer. It also exactly squares a manifestation-evoking Quasar at 5 Libra. This Black Hole/Quasar combination, linked to two planets regulating financial matters in the USA chart, suggests dramatic, sweeping change and pervasive, lasting manifestations of it, keyed on the USA financial sector and the economy generally. Whether this will result in the reimposition of key banking regulations such as Glass-Steagall (separating commercial from investment banking) which were allowed to lapse under the Clinton administration, or another financial crisis, spurring a second plunge into a “double dip” recession (or both) is uncertain.

MORE AT: http://www.daykeeperjournal.com/2010/03/pluto-capricorn3/

Do you have any idea when Pl;uto will go direct? I had heard that this was coming, just couldn't remember when. Al we need is another "double dip" into USA fiances. Thank you for posting this!
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Heads Up: Two Major Turning Point in Pluto's Passage of Capricorn Empty Re: Heads Up: Two Major Turning Point in Pluto's Passage of Capricorn

Post  Vim/PA Sat 06 Mar 2010, 3:56 am

Pluto turns direct on September 14, 2010.
    The temptation is to NOT believe that something great and wonderful is happening with all of this.
    Just hang in and I think we'll see some amazing resolution... sunny
    melinda
    melinda

Heads Up: Two Major Turning Point in Pluto's Passage of Capricorn Empty Re: Heads Up: Two Major Turning Point in Pluto's Passage of Capricorn

Post  melinda Sun 07 Mar 2010, 5:38 am

~vim~

i have studied astrology since i was 10 years old...thank my mama~

i see why you wonder which to post it on!

as i see it...a science.

my daughter talked to me yesterday..the deep weeping i had to hear...all comes from pluto going thru her first house several years ago...it IS worse than death.

bless her sweet being!

she is looking back and terrified now of what she has been thru.

now she has to rebuild her entire being.

o gosh and mercy!

she is still alive! yall do not know how much of a miracle that is!

pluto can and does bring beautiful healing!

if ya live thru it~

o yembe

melinda

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 4:48 am