Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Message to Louise Feb.23, 2010

charles kuchar
    charles kuchar

Message to Louise Feb.23, 2010 Empty Message to Louise Feb.23, 2010

Post  charles kuchar Wed 24 Feb 2010, 3:49 pm

Message to Louise Feb.23, 2010

Message via L., V+J
    February 23, 2010- - -12:40 P.M.

L. began to receive a message from Jesus and said, "Jesus, please cover me with Your Most Precious Blood."(and other prayers of testing the spirits)

Then Jesus spoke, " Love Me the way I love you! As I gave My Life completely to the WILL OF OUR FATHER so must you.
    Peace is accepting and doing God's Will for you each day. Seek strength and it will be given to you. You will receive graces enough for each day. You will never find peace or love until you give Me your fiat. Worldly things are fleeting and money will soon be worthless.
    Seek after Me! Follow only Me! Live each day as if it were your last for it could be. Seek forgiveness for your sins. Change your way of living! Convert! You know not the day or the hour when Our Father will call you to die to this earthly life to live your eternal life. Repent! Change! Convert!
    Do unto others as you wish them to do unto you for that which you do unto others so you do unto Me. God is full of Mercy and Love to those who seek after Him- -who love Him.
    The earth trembles in fear of the Lord. Man is being tested as gold in the fire. The purification has begun. No area, no man will escape it! Our Father will separate the sheep from the goats.
    Good and evil are in a mighty battle! It is a time when you will feel abandoned by God. He will NEVER leave His own. Have faith! Trust God! He IS all good!
    Time is passing by rapidly!!! Wake up! Face reality! Take charge of your life! Follow NO ONE BUT OUR FATHER WHO IS IN HEAVEN!!!! Only a truly repentant sinner will enter the Gate of Heaven! Could today be your last day on earth? Only God knows so - - -repent NOW!

Tommorrow may never come!"
    burnedmyrrh

Message to Louise Feb.23, 2010 Empty Charles Kuchar, your little one ...

Post  burnedmyrrh Sat 27 Feb 2010, 6:38 pm

Charles,

What a cutie you have there? Grandson or grandaughter? WHAT AN ABSOLUTE CUTIE!!!!
    charles kuchar
    charles kuchar

Message to Louise Feb.23, 2010 Empty http://ellisfaron.blogspot.com/

Post  charles kuchar Sat 27 Feb 2010, 9:51 pm

http://ellisfaron.blogspot.com/

this blogspot was created by my daughter when ellis was born and had to be kept unconscious for over a month while he was getting the afterbirth cleaned out of his lungs so he could breath. it was a million dollar hospital bill to get him home. that is my million dollar grandson... charlie

Sponsored content

Message to Louise Feb.23, 2010 Empty Re: Message to Louise Feb.23, 2010

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 8:53 am