Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2015 Jun Tumble

beejean
    beejean

2015 Jun Tumble Empty 2015 Jun Tumble

Post  beejean Wed 10 Jun 2015, 11:07 pm

2015 June Tumble

We can't deny it here in New England. After a hot and dry May, the June temperature for the first 9 days of this month tumbled below average. There was still snow on the top of Mount Adams in the White Mountain range. It required a coat to ascend it on the hike last weekend, for sure.

Today, the 10th of June, we got the hot weather back ... and it's humid too.

Yesterday, a deer was walking across a secondary numbered route in my Area, and I'm in a city of 100,000 people. The deer was dis-oriented and managed to get onto the sidewalk and carry on its traipse about the dense neighborhood. Hopefully it made it back to the forested area that's two miles away at the old Monastery.

Now that Washington D.C. has taken the voters out of their consideration, anything can and will happen this summer. Can you even imagine the pent-up frustration of government workers that have had their data hacked, been criticized each day by an onslaught of differing journalistic opinions, and have mountains of work to do to "check up on" immigrants numbering in the millions. It's a sad day in that city, and in our home towns. Keep your chins up so you can avoid a walk in the shade with your blues on parade.

beejean
    beejean

2015 Jun Tumble Empty Re: 2015 Jun Tumble

Post  beejean Thu 25 Jun 2015, 12:08 am

Another tough day.

I missed the early-walk of the turtle this morning, as he edged along in the middle of the 35 mph travel lane of the street. He was still living as I made it past.

And my ride home wasn't a pretty picture.

Some box truck tried to pass a wide-load open trailer with a huge earthmover atop it by driving alongside it in the breakdown lane. And the tow truck pulling the broken dump truck couldn't wait for the Ben Hur chariot scene that was these two trucks driving alongside each other, so he pulled into the middle lane while I was in the passing lane. I wasn't the only driver stressed out by these shenanigans. everybody else slowed and fell back by a large amount.

Meanwhile, in a not-widely publicized story, some suspect who wanted to protest the unfair sentencing of Dzohkar Tsarnaev in Federal Court, was stopped, despite trying to secrete a large butcher knife, before he entered the courthouse. Just another incident of questionable "protests" arranged by "terrorists," oops, I mean, confused sympathizers and fellow-travelers within the dis-satisfied recent contretemps movements acting in character as taught by their leaders.

beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Sat 27 Jun 2015, 12:55 pm

Yesterday wasn't a great deal for those on the side of order.

My husband called while I was at work to let me know that there was a bomb 2 blocks down the street, with the adjoining houses evacuated.
    It was noticeable when firetrucks and police vehicles blocked off that section of the street.
    Luckily no damages, explosions, or mayhem resulted from the incident.

The same could not be said for the locales of Grenoble France, Tuinisia, and the Syria/Lebanon border - with hundreds of deaths ensuing on the anniversary of the Caliphate.

stay alert ! be safe !
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Mon 29 Jun 2015, 11:55 pm

I suppose the "Tumble" part of the month has started.

First, in the a.m., my tv controller's batteries charges had tumbled into the uncharged state for no apparent reason.

Next, the amount of coffee available in the house has tumbled over the past week by a large amount.

Then things went downhill from there.

The stock markets in China, and the Eurozone.... the mergers between Hannaford and Stop and Shop... the ratings of the networks.... the prospects for an Iranian arms deal... the value of my hourly labor now that the Trade Pact was ratified by Congress.

Hope everybody is ready for even more changes !

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content