Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

What about an Ark of Fire Resistant Porcelin-Coated Stones

beejean
    beejean

What about an Ark of Fire Resistant Porcelin-Coated Stones Empty What about an Ark of Fire Resistant Porcelin-Coated Stones

Post  beejean Sun 19 Apr 2015, 4:14 pm

What about an Ark of Fire Resistant Porcelin-Coated Stones

I have no Prophecy myself on This question.  But I have been reading some of the variety of dream websites having to do with dreams about fire falling from the sky, and increasing volcanic activity, and extra steam being emitted by Yellowstone Geysers, etc.

As I said, I have no way to lay claim to the authorship of any of the above dream reports.  The only thing I claims to "see" is the uptick in those style of dream reports, and maybe a mention of the uptick in urbansurvival.com commentary

So, here's my pulse of what the dreamers are saying in synopsis from "beginning" to "end":

Genesis 1:14 - And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years.

Revelation 16:8-9 - And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:54 pm