Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

How Many Water Molecules Does It Take To Fill An 8 Ounce Glass?

Don in Hollister

How Many Water Molecules Does It Take To Fill An 8 Ounce Glass? Empty How Many Water Molecules Does It Take To Fill An 8 Ounce Glass?

Post  Don in Hollister on Tue 17 Jun 2014, 4:59 pm

Hi All. Curiosity got the best of me when I read the article about water molecules being found in rocks 400 miles beneath the surface. I wanted to know how many molecules of water it would take to fill an 8 ounce glass. The answer I got from one of my contacts is that it would take about 10E23. That is 10 followed by 23 zeros. That means you would have to break up a whole lot of rocks and then get the molecules to the surface before the heat caused them to evaporate away.

If you were able to get just 1% of the water in those rocks to the surface you would have more water that what there is at the surface now. Take Care...Don
    beejean
    beejean

How Many Water Molecules Does It Take To Fill An 8 Ounce Glass? Empty Re: How Many Water Molecules Does It Take To Fill An 8 Ounce Glass?

Post  beejean on Wed 02 Jul 2014, 11:16 pm

I wonder what would trigger a release of such a large quantity of water so that it became a liquid again.

Current date/time is Fri 22 Jan 2021, 2:47 pm