Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

mr bopp is leaving earthboppin

johnl
    johnl

mr bopp is leaving earthboppin Empty mr bopp is leaving earthboppin

Post  johnl Thu 12 Jun 2014, 3:40 am

At the top of the TECH board, mr bopp has said he was leaving the Earthboppin board.  The board might be paid up until the end of the year, but there won't be a moderator.
    sherryjeffries
    sherryjeffries

mr bopp is leaving earthboppin Empty Re: mr bopp is leaving earthboppin

Post  sherryjeffries Thu 12 Jun 2014, 5:09 am

Just to let you know I am checking in, as I read the tech board. I am distraught. But I remember this is here and will be checking in. We also have a friends of earthboppin on facebook. Sad day. With all the turmoil in the midle east, this is not the time to shut down.
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Thu 12 Jun 2014, 11:07 pm

Crying or Very sad  hello --

oy... sorry that Mr. Bopp has to take a break from his work organizing and sorting out things on the discussion board. It is a very great loss. But I've been taking a break this month also.

all the basic rights supporting dissemination of information among people with an interest in the condition of the government have been trodden on by the government recently. And that's just putting it mildly.

So, I've been observing and just moving to prepare for disseminating things in print instead of electronically. I'm moving toward basic community issues instead of national issues. I think the national administration of things is like an overheated motor now and will probably seize up .

Very sorry to see that many people are burning out because of the information overload and the administration overload from these public sharing sites !

Thanks for keeping us up to date Sherrie .

RIG
    RIG

Post  RIG Thu 26 Jun 2014, 2:05 pm

beejean wrote:Crying or Very sad   hello  --

oy...  sorry that Mr. Bopp has to take a break from his work organizing and sorting out things on the discussion board.  It is a very great loss.   But I've been taking a break this month also.  

all the basic rights supporting dissemination of information among people with an interest in the condition of the government have been trodden on by the government recently.  And that's just putting it mildly.

So, I've been observing and just moving to prepare for disseminating things in print instead of electronically.  I'm moving toward basic community issues instead of national issues.  I think the national administration of things is like an overheated motor now and will probably seize up .

Very sorry to see that many people are burning out because of the information overload and the administration overload from these public sharing sites !

Thanks for keeping us up to date Sherrie .

And that's pretty much what it's coming down to... folk are burning out on the overload... some wont make it through the end of this Cycle and into the next...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:29 pm