Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Segments of Earth Dropping Suddenly

beejean
    beejean

Segments of Earth Dropping Suddenly Empty Segments of Earth Dropping Suddenly

Post  beejean Sun 27 Apr 2014, 12:18 pm

Segments of Earth Dropping Suddenly in a City

Dream last nite involved visiting friends in a different city.  Kind of looked like Hartford CT or maybe New Haven.

Why does one decide anything in dreams?  but I decided to go out alone for a walk to a shopping area.
    The ground became unstable (not liquefaction) in a way that caused it to crack into segments with some of the segments falling deep into the earth by 14-22 feet below the existing ground level in patches.  When I tried to get across one street, part of the middle of the street went down into one of these square sized chasms that opened and took 2 cars with it, but not where I was standing on the street.  I went into a yard of a local car maintenance garage that was attached to a small house that was fronted by an office.  I wanted to be on unpaved ground instead of sidewalk or pavement.  The ground was vibrating and I got on hands and knees for stability.   In the basement windows I could see two young boys watching TV or something behind the fan that was in the window.  I pulled the fan out and climbed in the basement, then lifted the smaller boy out through the window onto the grass.  the second somewhat older boy climbed out through the window and I came back out too.  the ground was still shaking.  <EOD>
    beejean
    beejean

Segments of Earth Dropping Suddenly Empty cleanup begins for road collapse

Post  beejean Sun 04 May 2014, 2:40 pm

cleanup begins for road collapse

After the video of the road collapsing along a residential street (E 26th Street in Baltimore Maryland), I realized that the level of sudden sinking happened at about the same speed as the road segments sinking in my dream which I posted.  Shocked 

Meghan McCorkell, CBS Baltimore MD wrote: A backhoe lifts cars like toys. Eight vehicles plummeted down onto the CSX tracks in the landslide. Tim Rogers watched as his disappeared.

“I was just sitting there like this, thinking to myself, ‘What am I going to do right now?’” he said.

A Honda Civic that hung over the edge overnight was pulled to safety Thursday morning.

Related Story: Investigation Into Who’s To Blame For City Wall Collapse Underway

The closed roads are creating a major hassle for local businesses.

“Parking is really hard around here. My client had to walk 15 minutes just to get here. She had to park several streets over,” said Zarah Charm, business owner.

Businesses aren’t the only ones affected. Margaret Brent Elementary School was closed for the day, but family members say they can only imagine what would have happened if the children were walking across the street and onto the sidewalk as the collapse happened.

“Thousands and hundreds of kids could have gotten hurt if they were walking home from school on that street,” said Taylor DeBarge. http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/05/01/cleanup-begins-after-retaining-wall-collapse-swallows-several-cars-on-26th-street/

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 4:58 am